Completed [Anthonus Fighter's Pit] Waif-Fu (Razkar)

Myrian brutality vs Girly punch and slaps

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Anthonus Fighter's Pit] Waif-Fu (Razkar)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 28th, 2013, 2:15 pm

"Gwah! Aaaaagh!!" Lyco screamed in pain when Razkar's fist connected with her temple, if one looked closely, some kind of white mist were escaping the girl's head. The blows and hits she took was starting to take their toll on her, Razkar was strong... that was very much true, but she was stronger! Lyco was sure of that, if only she could just hit him, Just one genuine hit.

His words about disregarding fairness and sportsmanship took Lycoris back, she really thought fighting in this 'arena' had some kind of rules. "Uuu...." She pouted and groaned in disapproval, she opted the choice of just punching Razkar with her tendrils and mutilate everyone here by cutting them apart with her lashing soulmist, but she shook her head to get rid of that extremely violent thought.

"......." She went silent when Razkar took her words right back at her, using the case if she was a ghost and used ghostly powers then it would not be a fair fight for him. Lyco knew that Razkar deliberately avoided to blow her cover, but oh how his voice dripped with double meaning when he said 'they'. He was accusing her yet covering her at the same time. "Grrr! Graaaaaaaaah!" Seeing that she had lost the verbal combat, Lyco shouted in childish anger, she would make Razkar choke on his own words by defeating him like he wanted, for her to fight as a "girl".

Lyco charged again and this time she made a roundhouse kick, body balance out of the question as gravity wasn't being a bitch to ghosts, only for her to stop in mid-air when Razkar dodged by ducking, she shifted her position and try to grab Razkar's torso with her legs, if that worked, she would hug his neck with her arms, freezing him, and finished by headbutting his forehead with her own, she controlled the amount of energy she used so it would only knock Razkar out cold and leave a bloody bump on his head.

If that didn't work then... well, at least the little girl could get some more spanking for her mischief.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Razkar on July 29th, 2013, 12:07 am

Razkar expected her to cheat, but in fairness, he expected everyone to cheat. The fact that Fubuki was a ghost and child meant nothing; in fact, because she was the latter, it made cheating more likely. Children were very flexible hen it came to things like honor.

So when she spun and came at him with a roundhouse kick that no child would have been able to pull off - at least not without training for their entire lives first - he was half-expecting, but still reacted simply. No blocking, just a duck, foot sailing over his head and-

-stopping, her body lunging forward, getting close, very close-

-and the Myrian backpedaled frantically, arms slapping down, forearms sizzling with the freezing touch as he knocked away her legs trying to wrap around his hips-

-but she came on still, with her arms outstretched, Razkar trying to twist away from her hands-

-right arm jabbing out as he did so, aiming his fist at the center of her chest-

-but even as he felt it connect, he also felt her arms wrap around his chest, his neck, tendrils of freezing, paralyzing discomfort stilling his limbs. he gasped and was half-expecting his breath to come out in a rush of icy smoke.

Think, think, think-!

A hammerblow aimed at his head slammed into his right shoulder instead, Fubuki's headbutt thrown off by Razkar's punch, his evasions and her own slight height. Razkar staggered back, knowing this wouldn't last much longer, that as long as she gripped him tight it was over-

-he felt a snarl of rage, of fury, at the sheer... well, fuck it, unfairness of it all rattle his teeth-

Then go down worthy of your race!

-and his left hand lurched out to grab a handful of her hair, fingers numbing even as he grabbed a handful, jerking the shocked girl's head back with a surprised yelp, looking down at her inhuman eyes from nearly a foot difference. His words were harsh and barely-audible, skin shifting to a sickly pallor even as they slithered from his blue lips.

"Not... bad-"

And with that last word he slammed his head down and inwards, tucking his chin into his chest, letting his tired knees collapse and making sure that Fubuki saw naught but a broad, tanned forehead marked with the Eye of Myri crashing towards her nose.

Razkar gasped out a laugh as the darkness began to eat away at his vision, sleep and blessed oblivion beginning to overtake him

Not bad... boy.
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 29th, 2013, 2:26 am

The crowd gasped, the crowd was awed, and silence fell upon them as time seemed to slow down, starting from when the eerie little girl locked in wrestling combat with the much larger Myrian warrior.

"Buh! Buhek!" Lyco felt her body shudder and if she was a normal Vantha right now, her breakfast and lunch would be spilling from her mouth when Razkar punched her chest. Her vision blurred but due to her position, she had no choice but to charge forward and proceeded with locking her arms around his chest, a twisted parody of a daughter hugging her father when he came back from work.

Dry ice hissing sound emitted from their bodies and one could only wonder if there was secretly a Dhani or two there, hissing in delight at the spectacle before them.

"Yah!" Lyco proceeded with her plan, headbutting his tattooed forehead, but it didn't go as she expected, her forehead did connected with something, but it was not Razkar's forehead, it was his right shoulder. It did accomplished her goal somewhat as Razkar staggered back and allowed her freezing touch to last longer, his skin and lips started to go a bit blue, the Myrian suddenly found himself in the mercy of pure old Talderan blizzard.

"Kyahah?!" Lyco winced when one of her most favorite body part, her hair, became a liability as Razkar grabbed them and pulled her head upwards. For just a few seconds, Lyco could see Razkar's trembling eyes, he was... proud of her, well Lyco didn't expect that. "Eh?" All anger and childish aggression disappeared from her face when Razkar spoke those two words, he was indeed proud of her. "Ehehe~ Thank yo- GAH!" Her giggles didn't last long though as his tattooed forehead crashed her nose. Her grip on his body failing as he fell face-first, Lyco was thrown backwards and fell on her back.

".................."

Another silence of the crowd. But it only lasted for a good five seconds before the crowd that bet on the little girl started collecting their winnings, cheers of awe and admiration filled that particular area of the pits, a "little girl" just defeated Razkar of the Shorn Skulls, the warrior who could petch the shyke out of the Arrogant Boxer, the Educated Brawler, and the Iron Fist. Gerard Anthonius rubbed his chin in curiosity and suspicion at the same time, what was that girl?

"Uuuh... Eh? Eh?" Lyco shifted to a sitting position, rubbing her head, and looked left and right, shocked at the development. She just defeated Razkar?! Sure, she was technically cheating, but he did said there were no rules in fighting, so it was all fair. "Wa... I... I..." Lyco stood up and pumped her right fist to the air "I woooooooon! Yaaaaaay! Ahahahahaha~" She twirled around like a ballerina before approaching Razkar's unconscious body, focused the soulmist on her palms, and flipped his body so he was now lying on his back, such a content expression on the hardened warrior.

"Ehehe~ Razkar..." Lyco leaned in close and her cold lips kissed his forehead, right at the 'Eye' tattoo, like a daughter wishing his father good night after he was sleeping because of exhaustion from work. "Thank you..." She pulled away and stood up, cold air seemed to ooze from her form as Lyco hunched down and... *BOOM!* with a wave of chilling air, she 'jumped' diagonally upwards really really high, utterly defeating even master acrobats and ventured far, far away from the pits, her tiny form merely a flicker in the windy summer day. Interesting mixed reactions were plastered on most of the crowd's face.

OOCAlright! I think this should be my last post for the thread. As usual, either post your last reply and post it for grading, or just PM me right away and I'll post it for grading, ;)

If you're posting it for grading, I request Soulmist Projection and Materialization.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2

Postby Razkar on July 29th, 2013, 3:44 am

Light and sound, both unwanted and unpleasant, reappeared in Razkar's world. He blinked and they wouldn't leave. Perhaps I'm still asleep, he thought, feeling that sickening iciness begin to leave his limbs... and then an angelic shadow kissed his forehead.

Yes. I must be sleeping.

He heard the shade's words of thanks and then saw her leap as far as a Myrian Tiger, clearing the pit's wall like it was a puddle in the road... and vanishing.

No. I'm awake... fuck.

"That... was a sight to see, my friend."

Razkar grunted and ignored the hard Eranis offered him. As he'd expected, the paralyzing feel of Fubuki's touch was already leaving him; the only hint it had even been there was the slight chill on his scalp. He got back to his feet and felt... pretty good. She'd barely got a decent punch in and his shoulder was barely even tingling.

But he'd still lost, and as he swept his gaze around, Razkar knew from those grinning faces he'd never live that down. Especially from the bearded, piercing look from Gerard, sauntering up to him with more than just a kind of racist satisfaction in his eyes.

"Well... that was unexpected."

"Yes. Very."

"Just a little girl, too..."

Razkar shot the human a glare, hearing the unspoken question mark at the end of those words. He was hoping for some titbit, some explanation... and Razkar just shrugged.

"You barbarians, you are strange. In my people, girl not be able to do that!" He snorted a little dramatically, already strapping his harness back on, Eranis studiously avoiding Gerard's gaze so he didn't give anything away. "Who know where she learn, eh?"

"Yes... I suppose..."

Razkar was already walking away; he and Gerard were not close, not even friends, so he didn't owe him a farewell. But he sighed when he heard and felt the towering Eranis keeping pace with him, voice low and perplexed.

"You know she isn't human, don't you?"

Razkar pondered his next words. What would he gain from keeping Fubuki's secret? Not much. The girl was as unbalanced as a Sunberth serial killer and probably had innocent blood on her hands... or would eventually. She was hunted by some, feared by many and she seemed either unaware or indifferent to all that.

But still...

The Myrian sighed.

"She is just little girl." He said quietly, climbing back down into their pit and drawing his lakan. "Not know more than that. Not need to. Neither do you."

Eranis observed his most unusual friend, realizing with a sigh that he'd sooner get answers from the clear blue sky than from the stony savage. He drew his own weapons and settled into his stance.

"As you wish, Myrian..."
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Perplexity on August 20th, 2013, 7:03 pm

Riddled With Rewards
Fubuki Kouri

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Materialization + 1 EXP
Soulmist Projection + 1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Advanced Technique: Finger of Death
Technique: Earthshatter Punch
Finer Points of Fighting: Throwing A Punch
Finer Points of Fighting: Follow Through
Finer Points of Fighting: Basic Evasion

Razkar

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Socialization + 2 EXP
Persuasion + 1 EXP
Rhetoric + 1 EXP
Unarmed Combat + 2 EXP
Teaching +3 EXP
Philosophy +1 EXP
Brawling +1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Fubuki Kouri: Recognized In Any Form
The Risks of Fighting a Ghost…Girl…Thing…
Teaching the Dead
Ramifications of Touching a Ghost
The Tenants of Fairness
Myrian Honor: Keeping Secrets for a…friend(??)

Notes :
A tip of the hat to both of you. I could see very clearly the sparring match play out in my mind’s eye. Well written and most entertaining.

• | Ms. Kouri- Henceforth should you ever grace the Fighter’s Pit again as Lycoris…Mr. Anthonious will politely ask you to leave as he does not want any more damage done to his establishment.

• | Mr. Razkar- Having had so much contact with such a powerful Ghost the nerves in your right shin are permanently numb. If you so choose this can only be reversed by a Mark 3 Healer of Rak’Keli but only after several sessions and extensive physical therapy.
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous