Completed [Anthonus Fighter's Pit] Waif-Fu (Razkar)

Myrian brutality vs Girly punch and slaps

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Anthonus Fighter's Pit] Waif-Fu (Razkar)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 22nd, 2013, 12:29 pm

Lycoris

OOC :
According to the Summer Almanac it would be a windy day in Syliras and as the Anthonius Fighter's Pit is located in the Winthrop Alley, which is an open air location, it would be affected by the wind

Anthonius Fighter's Pit, 12th of Bell, 45th of Summer 513 A.V

"Aye, been a rough day... fight three rounds, lost three rounds..."

"Tough luck, eh?"

In the ever-smelly (of sweat) Anthonius Fighter's Pit, two male combatants were talking to each other, mainly about the losing hatrick of the former fighter. The hulking human tried to comfort his rather skinny friend, size does matters after all, you couldn't do much when your stature was lower than average and combined with the lack of muscles, you were pretty much just a punching bag.

That perspective would be utterly torn and broken that day though... as a lithe little girl with lower than average height, even for little girls her age, long black hair reaching to just below her knees, vibrant sapphire blue eyes, and a simple dress happily walked to the pit's area. She also wore no footwear but seemed really fine in stepping on the pebble-filled dirt that served as the floor for the pit. Her very long black strands swaying elegantly in the wind. All in all, she looked like she belonged in a theater more than in a fighter's pit.

"Dude, check that out... a kid..." The depressed combatant nudged his much larger friend. His face full of confusion and bewilderment.

"Yeah, a kid, I can see that so?" His hulking friend answered, his mind was rather simple so he truly didn't see anything wrong, at least it's not a Yukman.

"Dude! Are ya dumb? This!" He gestured to the pit in general "is a fighter's pit! It's meant for fighting. What's little girl doing in a place like this?"

"I dunno uuuh... maybe she wants to watch? Or fight?" The large man scratched his head, he couldn't understand why his friend was so worked up, must be the effect of losing all the time.

"Watch?! What a sadistic little kid... fight?! You sure need a doctor" The smaller man rubbed his temple, exasperated at his friend's clueless attitude. "Maybe she's just lost, let me talk to her..." At least he could find some comfort in helping a lost kid, doing something good and succeeding at it for once.

"Hey, kid! What are you doing here?" He questioned as he approached the barefooted small girl "This is no place for you, are you lost?"

"......" The girl suddenly stopped but didn't answer him immediately, Kouri giggled furiously in her mind though Ahahahaha! Fuahahahahaha! Nyehehehehehe~ He can't see that I'm not human anymore! Kouri's materialization power was high enough for her to be utterly indistinguishable from a normal human unless one used some kind of magic such as Auristics or Spiritism. Nyahahaha! Hmmm~ Maybe... the girl turned around and beamed the man a cute smile "No, Sir... I know this place, people play wrestlng and fighting here~"

"Pffft! Play?" He snorted in a amusement, this cute little waif thought what they did here was playing? No, it was real combat, warriors with warrios, brawlers with brawlers, an activity definitely not fitting for someone like her. "This is no play, girl. We're fighting with real weapons here!" he explained as he showed off his shining, albeit dull, scimitar to the girl's vibrant blue eyes.

"Ooooooooooh~ Nice~" Kouri mocked amazement, she was still giggling in her mind though "U-uhm... c-can I fight too?" She put her hands behind her back and fully utilized her cute appearance, shyly looking down while tilting her eyes upwards and slightly pouting.

"Alright alright now..." The man was taken by how innocent this girl acted, kind of fitting for her apparent age, he could wonder on how she was raised at her home. Probably the pampered daughter of those stinking rich nobles. He kind of want to play around with a kid once, he was getting tired of being punched and thrown around by men much larger than him. No matter how pathetic he may looked, at least he could take refuge that he's not the shortest person around in the Pits. "Okay, kid, let's play. Me vs you! How's that? If you win, you have to take me to your home and ask your daddy to give me lots of food okay?"

"Ehehe~ Okay and what if I win?" Lycoris asked, knowing fully the impending fate of this poor ginger-haired man.

"Hmmm, if you win! I give you my cool sword here!" Not that the man believed the girl could actually win, heck, he expected her to scram away bawling and crying once he slapped her butt once or twice. He shuddered a bit at the thought of her father sending in his grunts for roughing up his daughter... but it was worth it.

"Okay! Let's fight! Let's fight~♪" Lycoris said in a sing-song voice as she jumped up and down excitedly, true excitement mind you.

"Hahaha! That's the spirit, kid, now since I'm a kind man, I'll give you the first strike. Come on, give it all you got!" He puffed up his chest and put both of his hands on his waist, ready for anything this little girl could throw at him. How brave of him indeed...

"Okay~ Uhm..." Lyco slowly approached the man, focused a part her soulmist energy on her right index finger and jumped up to poke the man's forehead "Ei~♪"

*POOOOOW!!!*

A sound akin to a brick being thrown at high speed echoed in the area as Lycoris' index finger connected with the man's forehead just for a tick.

"Woah..." That was the last words the man spoke before his life flashed before his eyes and his consciousness was forcefully thrown out from the window. He fell down unceremoniously to his back, dusts and dirt flying as his out-cold body contacted the ground.

"Hmmm~ I win~♪!" Kouri puffed her chest, she didn't even go all out yet. It was merely a fraction of her power. If she went all out, that man would have no head right now.

"Woho! You go, girl!" The hulking friend of the unconscious man cheered for Lycoris, he didn't even think on how a seemingly simple poke from a little girl could take down a grown man.

"Ehehe~ It's mine then!" Lycoris focused her energy on her right palm and picked up the man's dull scimitar, it looked shiny enough, perhaps she could sell them at the Great Bazaar later.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Razkar on July 24th, 2013, 2:07 am

"Well fuck me running..."

Razkar turned slowly to see history being made, in the form of Eranis both looking at something in utter surprise, and him using foul language. Rather inventively, too.

"That... shouldn't have been possible."

The Myrian snorted, eyebrows high on his forehead as his eyes grew wide to survey the stunned silence of the scene, the shock still freezing all the players in place. He wanted to appreciate the moment this five-foot-nothing (and a female, at that) had etched in the minds of these fearsome blackguards forever.

"Should not. But is."

"And to think I was going to aid her..."

Razkar found his lips curling almost obscenely around the rim of the cup he drank from as he remembered. The two of them were battered and bloody from their recent lakan session - well, fine, Razkar was - and refreshing themselves under the eaves on the rim of the Fighter's Pit, leaning on a barrel of cold water that had mosquito larva bubbling around the surface but goddess, it tasted like ambrosia to Razkar's cracked lips.

That's when they saw her arrive. Tiny, flighty, looked like a Tskanna at a masquerade balls, dwarfed by dozens of scarred and hulking thugs from all over the Sylira region. The Myrian and the Akalak exchanged a confused look and continued their watch. Watched as she approached a pair of red-faced ruffians, and apparently agreed to some kind of spar.

"I will not stand for this," Eranis had said, draining his glass and bracing himself to stand, "To see some girl-"

-knock back a grown man ten feet with a tap. From one finger.

Not even the crows broke the silence after, as if they were as stunned as the waddling two-legs under them. A wide circle suddenly appeared around the girl, thugs who'd moments ago crowed of their bravery now reaching for very real weapons in fear. Eranis and Razkar just stared, on the other side of the Pit.

"You have seen before?"

Eranis shook his head mutely. "I... I've heard, of a skill... called Flux, where punches and blow are magnified... tremendously. But... nothing so... simple..."

Razkar recognized the tone: whatever mortal fear coursed through the humans in the Pit was bereft from the Akalak, at least now it was. Now there was the clinical, voracious, insatiable thirst for knowledge that Razkar knew drove his strange companion.

"Have you seen this girl around the city?"

Razkar shook his head, but... it was slow. It came with a frown, something nagging at the back of his mind, something familiar-

-and when she smiled at her fallen prey, everything clicked into place.

The Myrian sighed and Eranis gripped his shoulder when he hauled himself upright.

"Myrian, this girl, I don't think she is-"

"No," Razkar said, voice coming out weary, already walking away, "She is not human."

The girl turned to regard him and the smile grew wider as she did, hair shifting and floating a touch in the wind... and perhaps lingering a little too much in such small gusts. He stopped in front of her and gazed warily at the groaning figure who was still trying to work out which planet he was one. Dozens of eyes gazed and glared at him, and in the true spirit of humanity everywhere, someone was probably already taking wagers.

Razkar would have hated to know what his odds were.

"Fubuki."

He said the words as a statement, not a fact. She looked a world and a lifetime different from when he had last seen her, and he supposed this was what the unhinged ghost had looked like when she was mortal. She was solid now, not see-through and ethereal. Her eyes, her hair... different colors.

But that slow, sadistic smile, the way her eyes gleamed with a manic light reserved for beats and demons... she could never hide that, especially not from one who'd seen it try to stare him down on two occasions.

"What are you to do here?"
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 24th, 2013, 2:51 am

"Ehehehe~" Lyco examined her looted scimitar when she noticed fighters were gathering around her, faces full of confusion, shock, and fear. Their dominant hands notched near their weapons. "Eh? What?" Lyco obfuscated stupidity, tilted her head to the side, and pursed her lips. She acted as if a preteen girl knocking out a grown fighter with a finger poke was something normal. She eyed the crowd until her sapphire eyes found... him

"R-...." She wanted to shout, but quickly stopped herself. She wasn't supposed to be Kouri now, 'Lycoris' didn't know Razkar... yet so she should act accordingly. It didn't really matter though as the veteran Myrian warrior approached her, his presence carried an aura that seemed to make men automatically moved to give him way. He entered the makeshift circle and his height towered over her petite stature.

"Fubuki"

Lycoris' eyes widened a bit, Razkar was truly something else to be able to recognize her even though she looked almost the opposite of her ghost self. Corporeal, walking, black hair, and blue eyes, the only things that were the same about her were her gender, her physical stature, and her voice. Lyco didn't realize Razkar recognized her through the same manic happy look she gave when filled with satisfaction.

He asked her on what she's doing here, Lycoris kept silent, she didn't know on how to response. Hmmm~ Maybe~ She smiled, she noticed Razkar's hushed words were mostly unheard by the crowd around her and her naughty mind whirred itself to life. "Eh? Y-you want to fight me?" She deliberately raised her voice a bit, fooling the crowd around her to think that Razkar challenged her when he spoke to her earlier. "B-but uhm... but..." She looked down while tilting her head upwards and cutely swayed her body from side to side, mocking nervousness.

The crowd voiced whispers and shock, in normal situations, these whispers would be about the safety of a little girl facing a Myrian warrior but in this particular case... it was mostly about on their uncertainty about the result should these two 'monsters' fought. Razkar was very strong and skilled, but he was facing a deceptively strong little girl.

"Ehehe... uhm... okay, if I win, I want your ax!" She giggled and grinned at the warrior, not caring the irritated look on his face, she lifted the scimitar held in her right hand, crushed the handle with her grp and the iron hilt bended with a sickening metallic sound. The crowd gasped at this display, Lycoris then lightly tossed the broken-hilted scimitar and faced the warrior. "Ehehe~♪"

She then backed away from him and made a parody of the boxing stance a certain dark-skinned squire used, her very long hair swayed up and down following her movements "Fight~ Fight~♪"

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Razkar on July 26th, 2013, 1:22 am

"Eh? Y-you want to fight me?"

Razkar was sure he'd heard that; his mind just had trouble processing it. He was torn between two competing emotions: the urge to laugh at the presumption of a "girl" wanting to step into a pit with him... and the cold, rather frightening realization that the quotation marks were well-deserved.

"Fubuki, I-"

"B-but uhm... but..."

He narrowed his gaze at her coy, anxious act, before realizing that ding so was pretty much exactly what she wanted. Even after seeing her power, a few of the thugs watching were exchanging sneers and tilted heads his way, surprised in their own hypocritical way that a grown man would even consider fighting a... a...

Yes. Precisely. Hard to define, isn't it?

He sighed, for all the world looking more like a henpecked father than a Myrian warrior. Fubuki was fast-becoming the bane of his existence in Syliras, and yet he could walk away from her. She'd come with an inch - probably less - of killing him on two occasions, and with each one, her insanity only seemed to increase. She was a child, with all the amorality children had, but with unearthly power that almost put her on par with gods and demons.

But, a much-hated part of his mind told him in his father's voice, she is still a girl, and one robbed of guidance when she was so young.

"You mean spar?" He said, stressing the last word and shrugging his shoulders. "I not think I have much of a choice..."

"Ehehe... uhm... okay, if I win, I want your ax!"

Razkar blinked again, and his eyes widened slightly when she bent a metal sword into a horseshoe like it was made of putty before tossing it away, ever the child who bored quickly of toys that lost their lustre. The crowd seemed to vibrate with fear and awe, a dozen more guesses and theories about this girl's true nature being born.

But the Myrian shook his head, once and simply said, "No."

Fubuki's eyes clouded quickly, dark and unimpressed, but Razkar merely folded his arms and arched an eyebrow. She really had to work on that: he'd seen that look before, and no longer feared it.

"My mother's ax. Very old. Very special. Not for bet or for giving. We fight for fight, train for train. That is all."

The moment had already passed with Fubuki, however, and she was dancing up and down like an amateur boxer, fists cocks and arms bent, grinning and muttering some word over and over like a mantra. Razkar grimaced and steadily unburdened himself of his steel. She wanted to fight hand to hand, apparently, and that was fine... but...

"You want to fight?" He said lightly, circling her and at ease. "Fine. We fight. But you come as girl, you fight as girl."

He kept his tone low but loaded, gave tilted so that the warning was more in pitch and timbre than letters. She seemed to understand, smile freezing for a moment before giggling again.

Razkar had no interest in fighting an impossible battle: despite what the rest of the world may have thought of his kind, they were not suicidal. Matching bare fists against a creature that could vanish, become insubstantial as mist, fly and, oh yes, hit like a charging Tskanna wasn't his idea of challenge, glory or honor.

The Myrian cracked his neck muscles and settled into a more, fluid, relaxed pose, knees and arms bent, arms up but hands almost open. His dark eyes were flickered up and down her as they circled, watching her form and posture... such as it was for a being that did not technically even need to walk.

"Begin."
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 26th, 2013, 2:39 am

"Aw... why..." Lyco narrowed her eyes when Razkar flatly refused to put his ax on the line, he must had really loved that ax, evident when Kouri borrowed his ax without his permission to help Solin back in the Woods. When Razkar explained about that particular ax's history, Lyco nodded in understanding. It was his mother's, Lyco couldn't take something that reminded the Myrian of his parent, his ax was like Kouri's white headband, precious and held so many memories.

"So... do you still want to fight?" Lyco questioned him, still slightly bobbed up and down like an amateur boxer but due to her not being affected by gravity, body balance was out of the question and she never faltered in her stance. Razkar disarmed himself and... accepted! Oh how happy she was, Lyco's eyes were figuratively shining like an aurora, if she was a true Vantha right now, her eye colors should be yellowish gold in excitement, but like her ghost form, Lyco didn't bother to have consciously change her eye color every time.

"Fine. We fight. But you come as girl, you fight as girl."

"Eh... uhm..." Lyco wasn't really sure on what he meant by that sentence. Razkar's common was obviously more broken than she was, but Lyco also wasn't exactly fluent in Common, being a pureblood Vantha, borned in Avanthal, and grew up there. Lyco just assumed he meant that she couldn't use her 'powers' as in things that would clearly blow her human cover

Okay... no flying, blinking, tendrils... Ehehe... I still can do touch him~ he won't notice... maybe~♪ She thought mischievously, she was planning to wrack Razkar's nerve with her frost touch to paralyze him, he wouldn't die though, Lyco would not go that far just for a spar.

"Begin."

With a giggle, Lyco charged forward, her barefooted feet made almost no sound at all as it 'contacted' with the ground. "Ei~♪" She jumped and launched downwards to Razkar, her right hand made a pitiful-looking punch. True to their nature, the crowds started to place bets with roughly half of the crowd betting for the Myrian and half of the crowd betting on this "little girl".

As expected of the veteran warrior, he easily dodged her strike, and Kouri punched the ground instead.

*BAAAAM!!!*

The crowd went silent as dusts and dirt flew everywhere combined with the sound of akin to an anvil being dropped to the ground. Lyco didn't think of holding herself back and put her full power on that girly looking punch with the soulmist on her hand had the weight of one hundred pounds of weight, now imagine, that kind of weight being dropped to a man's head... it would crack like an egg.

"Ehehe~ I missed~♪" Lyco just giggled nonchalantly as she raised her right fist and a jarring cracked hole was left on the impact location. She stood up and twirled to face Razkar, her long black hair billowed in the wind. "I won't miss this time!"

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Razkar on July 26th, 2013, 3:28 am

Razkar had experienced an earthquake before; not the epicenter of one, by any means, but he'd felt the tremors, felt the ground roll in that sickening, terrifying fashion it does when something so solid and dependable just becomes a toy for forces even more old and powerful than the gods.

Always the same feeling: helplessness. You were a tick on the arse of something far greater than yourself, and you couldn't help it.

Razkar felt it again, vibrations up his legs triggering the emotion, memories of trembling trees and falling huts flashing as he slid away from Fubuki's punch and the stone cobbles shattered-

"Ehehe~ I missed~♪ I won't miss this time!"

-but her words bought it back. Far too cocky; far too enamored with her abilities. Or, more precisely, one of her abilities, and that was the problem.

"Yes. You will."

Another hush. Eyes were dragged up from the hole - no, crater was more accurate - that Fubuki's tiny fist made in the floor, Gerard already getting over his shock and scowling at it, imagining how much those bastard stonemasons would charge him for a repair-

-and looked up at the Myrian, who stood with his arms lightly crossed, and tilted his chin. Slow, disbelieving incomprehension began to creep over the ghost's face, even as she kept her form, sure the savage would... admit... he was... joking...?

"I said 'begin'." Razkar repeated calmly. "You not hit. So... proper, this time. Begin."

There was that wonderful second of shock as Fubuki realized he was insulting her... and she had to respond (almost) on his terms. No prehensile tendrils of powerful mist, no flights around him like a demon, no clouds of daggers nor vanishing form... just her. Strong as ten men, easily, but...

Ah. That was the point.

She charged forward and swung at him, right handed, clumsy and inexperienced-

-the Myrian swayed back and to his left, not moving his feet-

-until his right jerked up and then down quickly, before she'd even finished the punch-

-stomping on her right foot.

A squeal of shock, the unfamiliar and unwelcome sensation of pain and it hurthurtHURT! She whirled on him and kicked out but his right foot slid back, body following suit spinning from her, denying her the target of his leg and crotch-

-and his arms were still crossed.

"Strong. More strong than all men in world." He added in a mutter only she could hear. "Men with beating heart anyway-"

She punched out, a straight, aiming for his jaw, but once again it was so obvious, so amateur, dropping shoulder telling him a whole tick before what she had in mind.

So much to learn.

He swayed to his right, left arm finally coming up from its folded position-

-forearm swinging in sideways to deflect it-

-right arm punching straight out, under her armpit with the knuckles of his index and middle finger-

-sending a howl of pain shrieking up her left side-

-and Razkar slid away, sandals hissing under him as he moved out of her range. He shook his head, more disappointed than insulting now.

"Strong, but unskilled." He spoke the words like a judgement, but he felt his heartbeat quicken. What followed next would be her fury. "Can break stone. Could kill tiger with punch. Shatter skull. Fine. But can land punch? Not so far. Have power in hands, girl..."

He stressed the word and leaned forward minutely.

"... but know petch all about fighting with hands. So... we teach."

Razkar groaned inwardly, knowing the next part was really going to hurt. He put up his arms.

"Now... attack again. I teach."

OOCIf this is too much, lemme know and Ill edit. ;)
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 26th, 2013, 4:42 am

"Eeeeh?!" Lyco's sapphire eyes lit up in annoyance and she tilted her head to gaze at Razkar's dark eyes when he taunted her. "I will not miss again! I'll show you!" Her childish mind couldn't take the insult, especially coming from someone she - somewhat - respected. "Grrr..." She growled, trying to sound intimidating, but currently, her voice didn't have all that echo and haunting tone, just the high-pitched grumble of a little girl.

"I will... I will..." Lyco wanted to extend her ghastly tendrils and just bitch-slap the calm smug look Razkar had on his tattooed face, she would pound him until he was begging for mercy! But... she did agreed on fighting as a "girl" like he said. Also, blowing her cover in this tense situation would not bode well... she would have to slaughter everyone in the pit to silence every witnesses, not that it would work anyway, what kind of dumb city wouldn't investigate about a damn slaughter in the pits with mutilated corpses?

Shaking her head to get rid of that thought, Lyco shouted a battle-cry... according to her anyway, to the others it sounded more like a tantrum. She then charged at Razkar, fist brimming with overwhelming soulmist energy and punched... and missed. She then felt her materialized soulmist feet being stomped on. "Aaaaah! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!!" She winced and was about to punch Raz's feet when he suddenly lifted it up.

"Ha... ha..." She inhaled and exhaled to easen her pain, her whole body being touched should paralyze him, but Razkar was obviously not paralyzed? A realization came to her mind, Razkar must have known about her harmful touch, especially after she threatened him to crush his eyes back in the Woods. She gritted her teeth, the Myrian was smart... really smart, he was only touching her for a single second before breaking contact, therefore not letting his nerves be wracked. Kouri wanted to just blink to his back and hugged him from behind, paralyzing him until his consciousness left his body, but that would be the same as admitting defeat...

"Kiiih!" His praise only added to her childish fury as Lyco swung her fists clumsily and recklessly, she never fought like this before, not in her life, not in her unlife... until now. Lyco did an uppercut combined with a slight jump to hit Razkar's jaw, but like always, it missed.

"Kyaaaaaah!" She felt the soulmist in her left side as Razkar's knuckles slammed it. *PSSSSSSSH!* A sound akin to dry ice hitting a warm surface could be heard as her body automatically began freezing Razkar's hand, but he knew and pulled back before the sensation got deadly.

"Auuuh... ah... uuuh..." Kouri hunched her back and rubbed the part where Razkar punched her. "You... you... you...." She clenched both of her fists as Razkar's words stabbed her pride like his custom gladius, multiple times.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!" She wailed and some of the crowds with sensitive ears began covering their ears to protect their poor eardrums. Lyco charged again, this time a bit too unnaturally fast, she launched herself and put both of her palms open and outwards as if wanting to push Razkar back to Falyndar.

He dodged... "Ah..." Lyco realized too late that she was still launching... into a spectator.

"WOOOSH!" He flew like a ragdoll as both of Lyco's hands forcefully launched him backwards, he fell on his back with his life flashing before his eyes. Some of the crowds gasped, while some was smirking in amusement, the wonders of humanity.

Lyco swiveled around, her hair billowing in anger, and launched herself to Razkar again, swinging her arms like a wheel to pound Razkar in.

OOCAh naw! I love it! Hahaha! :D :thumbsup:

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Razkar on July 27th, 2013, 4:03 am

Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic.

Razkar forced his face to match the litany running through his head. His knuckles were still tingling from that unearthly, frightening touch, tiny though it had been. His forearm, too, where he'd blocked her. It felt like... ice. But inside his bones, like everything from his marrow outward had frozen and stiffened, impaled by a thousand icicles.

He managed to spin away from her last attack, sloppy as before, and winced as some poor bystander went airborne. The ring around them loosened by several feet and a fresh buzz of speculation began.

Razkar bared his teeth for a moment at her, more out of reproach than aggression, eyes flaring critically for a moment.

Control yourself!

But before anything could be said she was charging and... was she actually windmilling?! Razkar didn't have time to roll his eyes but he did react, dropping down and sliding to his left, leaving his foot sticking out for her charge-

-and watching her tumble over them-

-and gritting down hard as his leg felt like it had been suddenly encased in ice, swinging back to his feet, pacing back and forth as she righted herself, a glare that would have made a hellhound whimper blasting at him.

"Too much anger!" He boomed at her, circling her as she stood still and smoldering. "Anger make no control! No skill! Make you lose! You think you just charge and punch and make victory? How is work for you now?"

The girl snarled out more like an animal than a little girl, zigzagging to his right before coming up with a kick aimed at his midsection, petulant but with enough power to-

-swing through clear air as he pivoted his hips, sliding back at the same time to avoid-

-the backhanded punch she leveled at his head-

Now or never.

-and his left hand snapped out as his hips swung the other way, grabbing her around the wrist, stopping her blow dead.

Goddess... he couldn't stand this for long. Within a tick of making contact with her flesh (or whatever the petch it was), Razkar felt his teeth tingle, his skin burn with the cold... the pain...

"Not bad." He managed to rasp out, keeping her pinned with his eyes. "But not freeze-"

He jerked forward, left arm bending as he cocked his elbow toward her, using his grip on her wrist as a pivot-

-slamming his elbow into the side of her face-

-and then breaking contact, spinning away from her with a gasp, hand almost numb with the exertion of even holding on to her. He paced, he walked, he focused on anything but the shrieking female with her hand to her face. The hisses and stunned curses of the crowd, their glares at him, this savage, who would lay a hand on a child.

Conveniently forgetting this child put one man in the air and the other into a long, long sleep... with one punch. And they don't even know what she really is.

"Just because..." He swallowed, breathing the air back into his lungs that felt like he'd been hiking in snow. "... you not... make hit... do not stop. Keep move. Make next blow, next punch."

Razkar summoned up a little more bravado than was perhaps wise and held his hands up, palms inwards... and flicked his fingers towards himself, an open challenge for her to come forth, if she dared.

"Again."
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on July 27th, 2013, 5:17 am

"Waaaaaah!" Lyco screamed when her windmilling spree was cut short when Razkar dodged and set out his foot to trip her, her materialized feet made contact with Razkar's foot, emitting that dry ice sound, and she tumbled down, her face meeting with the ground. "Uuuu...." She groaned in annoyance, her long black hair spreading all over her back and the ground beside her.

She used her hands to lift herself up - don't want to 'float' up like usual now, do we? - and shook her head. "Grrr..." Getting herself back to her feet, Lyco faced Razkar, head tilted downwards while her eyes were looking upwards at the Myrian, cheeks slightly pouting in anger. "....." She couldn't retort back at the Myrian when he scolded her like a father to his daughter though... he was right, she fought like a... well, like most normal little girls. "Aaaaagh! You dummy! Painted dummy! Bald dummy!" She snarled, spouting out-of-context insults to at least get back at the Myrian. Some of the crowds were desperately holding their laughter, lest the Myrian would wring their neck.

She ran to her his right and swung her short right foot to kick him like a ball, to her dismay, he avoided again but Lyco would not have it this time, she used her right first to backhand his head with force enough to crack a tiger's skull, good thing Razkar was skilled lest Lyco would unwittingly murder the warrior in a sparring session. "Kyahah?!" She shouted out in surprise when Razkar caught her small wrist, hissing sound emitted from where their body made contact.

"Grrrr! Let go! Let go! Le- BUH!" Lyco didn't even got the change to punch him with her free hand, not when Razkar swiftly elbowed her face, his muscled arm violently making contact with her delicate face. Time seemed to slow down as Lyco felt the impact shuddering through her soulmist body, her vision slightly blurred at the pain, and her hair billowing as she staggered backwards, holding her cheek with both of her hands.

"A... a... uuu... a..." Lyco felt ethereal tears coming to her face, even her parents never did that before then again... what kind of parents would elbow their well-behaved only daughter? "U... y-you... a..." a single normal, not her usual bloody, tear fell from her right eye. Some of the crowds hissed at the savage for daring to hit a seemingly little girl, appearance did matter to the general populace, not to Razkar though for he knew this "little girl" could slaughter everyone in the pits unless there was a spiritist among them.

"......" Lyco noticed the heaved breaths Razkar was doing, her touch was taking its toll on him. Her tear magically disappeared from her face and she smirked mischievously, the power of her touch was not obvious... not screaming "monster, phantom, or abomination" like her tendrils or blinking ability. "Ehehehe~" She suddenly giggled and accepted Razkar's challenge, going to one knee like a stand-by marathon runner and she launched herself, soundless footsteps and right fist brimming with energy.

Razkar dodged again to her right, but Lyco learned to not pause and pivoted to her right, her vision came face to face with.... Razkar's right fist launching to her face "!?" She instinctively dodged by ducking down, using her short height to her advantage, but that punch was merely a feint, a hard realization when Lyco saw his right knee launching upwards, "GAHAK!!" knocking her squarely in the face.

Corporeal long black strands billowing as Lyco's face launched diagonally upwards and she fell to her back, arms and feet spread apart. The crowd that was betting on the little girl was starting to get nervous, while the ones betting for the Myrian were smirking. "Ah..." Lyco's blurry vision saw the bright summer sky in this open air fighter pits. She shifted to a sitting position and turned her attention back to Razkar "Not fair..." she grumbled, it was an ironic statement, but Lyco didn't realize that of course.

Getting back to her feet, Lyco ran forward to him again, determined to walk out of this smelly pit with a knocked out Myrian behind her.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Razkar on July 27th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Razkar was fast learning that the pain of her touch was like the feel of her touch: once it was gone, you'd never know it was there. His knee had burned, almost cracked like a frozen branch when he'd bought it slamming up against her chest, so much so that he'd barely held in the grunt when he planted it back to the earth.

But ticks later, before Fubuki had even got back to her feet, he didn't need to walk with a limp, and no ice daggers were grinding against his bones. The pain was nothing but a memory.

Razkar's mind devoured this new information quickly, and half-desperately. He had no idea that Fubuki's solid for was so... sickening. That was what it felt like, literally: a creeping, piercing, irresistible infection that corrupted and still his body like a combination of leprosy and frostbite.

But only in touches. In bursts. So... beat the bursts.

Razkar grunted as the girl got back to her feet. Easier said than done. It honestly seemed to the Myrian warrior that the rules of his world were designed to make simple men like him permanent chew toys. No power with djed? You're food for those that have it.

"Not fair..."

"I was just think that."

The girl's head snapped up with an expression that could have leveled a building, only for it to bounce off the slightly-smiling Myrian, eyes glittering with the double-meaning of her words that only they two understood. But anyway...

"Fair? Petch fair. This is fight. You think likes stories, when knight meet knight in field and hit and hit and then death is clean?" Razkar spat onto the stone, voicing his contempt in it better than his words could. "Stupid. Myrian would invite knight to field and then kill him on way to field. You live; you enemy die. That is fair as world gets-"

Again she charged, but some semblance of form and plan was creeping into her actions. The girl ran at him but stopped running before she threw her first punch, anchoring herself as she ducked low, under his guard, aiming an uppercut-

-only for the Myrian to sway back, punch hitting nothing-

-and he first straightened diagonally to his face.

Intimidated and jittery as he was, Razkar almost felt... proud.

She's learning.

He backpedaled fast, getting away from the jerking fist aimed at his face, but twisting to his left at the same time-

-arm coming up as she over-extended-

-cuffing her with his fist at her temple-

-then sliding lightly away to his right, the opposite direction that she went... or stumbled, more accurately.

"Fair that I learn to use hands, use feet, use body?" He said as he started circling again, eyes focused on her as she stumbled and gasped with enraged pain, as if their last conversation had only been been mildly interrupted. "And you have not, so fight is not really fight, more beating? No, not fair. But is. If you were, say..."

Razkar really laid it on thick. Like some pantomime player he held up a hand, conjuring a word or example from thin air, eyes dancing with amusement, noting with satisfaction that the throbbing freeze in his fist was already fading to nothing.

"... a ghost? Would not be fair for me, no? Would not be able to hit you, not fly, not have ten arms or ten daggers or whatever y-" he corrected himself quickly "they, use? Would you say 'oh, not fair!' and not use? No. You use. And you win. So not complain."

The Myrian planted his feet and made that impudent gesture again, lips curled into a half-smile.

"So learn. Get better. Make fair."

She came on, and Razkar's streak ended.

Well, had to happen sometime.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next