Completed New Orders

Marcus receives orders for a new mission.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

New Orders

Postby Marcus Ahysen on August 21st, 2013, 8:56 pm

Timestamp: 25th of Summer, 513 AV

Moans of pleasure escaped the lips of a woman, filling the room and drifting faintly through the door and down the hall inside the Temple of the Black Sun. Marcus knelt on the floor between her legs as she sat on her office desk, an old and finely crafted wooden structure, sturdy enough for even the most raucous of love making. Her hands pressed hard on the back of his head, forcing Marcus to work ever more towards her pleasure.

Marcus himself was not overly enjoying the work. It was unlikely that he would experience any form of pleasure himself. Once she reached her pique she would likely forget all about Marcus and his own desires, if she had ever considered them before. Such was the relationship he maintained with his mentor, the Acolyte Lilith Roslyn. She used her subordinates for what she wanted, and cared not a whit for their own needs. But she was a path to success, and she out ranked Marcus, so there was little he could do but entertain her wiles and hope that reward would come of it.

Soon enough she was done with him, letting out a final moan of pleasure before shoving the agent away and lowering her robes. Marcus took a moment to clean his face while he waited for Lilith to address him, knowing that it was highly unlikely she had called him to her office solely for her own pleasures. While it had happened before, she had others who she preferred for such tasks. No, it was much more likely that Lilith had some task for him, some mission or other thing that he was to do. He hoped it would be something worth his while. She made him wait several chimes.

"Well? Aren't you going to ask why you are here?"

Her words brought a frown to his lips. She was playing games with him, and he hated when she did that. The sex was one thing, at least sometimes he got some reward out of that, but the games were solely for her own amusement. Marcus sighed, knowing full well what her response would be to his next words.

"What is it you called me for, my lady?"

"I'll tell you when I'm good and ready. And it's Acolyte Roslyn to you, Agent."

Marcus simply stood there, waiting for her to continue. She liked to play games with him. She liked to poke fun at him, but he knew that if he simply sat through it, she would eventually get to the point.
Last edited by Marcus Ahysen on August 21st, 2013, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Words: 119215
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 10:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

New Orders

Postby Marcus Ahysen on August 21st, 2013, 9:07 pm

Marcus waited patiently, much to the irritation of Lilith who was trying to prod him to say something more, but eventually she gave up and walked to the other side of her desk, taking a seat and motioning for him to do the same. As Marcus settled in his chair, Lilith pulled out a stack of papers, sliding them across the desk for Marcus to look like. At first glance Marcus could already tell they were mission briefings, but he waited for Lilith to explain like he knew she would before he began reading.

"You are aware of the soldier, Clyde Sullins, correct?"

Clyde was a mage, and newly made soldier, that had recently helped Marcus uncover a Rising Dawn secret. While Clyde himself was unable to do everything, he had been the initial mage to examine the item and helped with securing it for testing. Clyde was also known by many in Ravok for his exploits during the attempted attack on Syliras. Though the mission had ultimately failed, Clyde had come back with a small amount of fame because of it.

"Yes, I am aware of him."

"Good. You're going to be working with him for the next few seasons. I'm sending you abroad."

The chaon's eyes widened in surprise. Being sent outside of Ravok had been one of his initial goals when he first joined the Black Sun, though lately he was more set on building his power within the city itself. He had since given up on being sent away from Ravok to spread Rhysol's influence, but suddenly his mind went back to the days he had first been marked, back to his training in disguise and impersonation, his long neglected magic of morphing. Finally, all of those skills would be put to use.

"Where am I to be stationed, Acolyte Roslyn."

"Not that kind of mission, Agent. You're going to be traveling with Sullins to Zeltiva. The soldier is a highly skilled mage, and is developing a weapon. Your job is to oversee the mission, deal with the locals, and ultimately ensure it's success. The weapon will be used to attack Syliras. Supposedly it will be devastating. This is a big responsibility, and I personally think we should be sending someone else, like myself. But the mage requested you personally. So, it falls to you."
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

New Orders

Postby Marcus Ahysen on August 21st, 2013, 10:18 pm

Marcus' mind reeled as he processed the information. He was a spy.. or at least, that was what he was training to be. He wasn't a leader, or a diplomat.. though he also had aspirations for political power in Ravok, so he probably should learn to become one. But Lilith was right, it was a responsibility that would normally fall to an Acolyte or at least an agent with diplomatic training. He wondered why Clyde requested him, but he supposed he would have to ask the mage that personally. Before Marcus could ask Lilith any questions she began to speak again.

"You'll be leaving on the 40th, so you have some time to prepare. The travel plans are in the papers. You'll be stopping in Nyka first. There you can probably be open about who you are, but once you arrive in Zeltiva you will have to conceal your identities. Your training should come in handy there. Try to seek out our agents in the city if you need mizas. When the mission is complete, report to them first. If they don't have new orders for you, you can come home."

Marcus nodded. He was a bit wary of the idea of traveling all the way to Zeltiva. It was a city he only knew of vaguely, but he was no expert on geography, nor was he an expert or experienced at all in navigating the wilderness. Hopefully nothing would happen to hinder the journey, and everything would go smoothly.

"Anyway, you should go and prepare. But whatever supplies you need, because once you leave the city, you will be on your own.

Lilith dismissed Marcus after that, and the agent quickly left the room. There was much to be done, and he did not have very long to do it. Marcus was excited, but also afraid. It was a great opportunity, but was he ready for it? If he wasn't, there wasn't anything he could do about it. He had his orders, and he would do his best to succeed.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

New Orders

Postby Eldritch on October 6th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Marcus :
Skills
Socialization +1
Observation +1

Lores
-New orders: Travel to Zeltiva with Clyde Sullins
-Clyde is developing a weapon to use against Syliras.

Notes :
Not much to award here, gave what I could.

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook