Completed [Wildlands] Ophelia (Edreina, Razkar)

Under the moonlight, ancient enemies converse while a daughter of the sea watches.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

[Wildlands] Ophelia (Edreina, Razkar)

Postby Edreina on September 25th, 2013, 10:33 pm

OOCEdri would definitely want to learn Hypnotism. She's going to learn Auristics and I've just been trying to figure out what to pair it with. I'm thinking Hypnotism might be perfect because she would be able to tailor the hypnotism to what she reads in an aura. What do you think?

And perhaps in her next thread the women could seek one another out and Raz could intrude at some point. Whatever happens, I'm excited!

The war that waged in Razkar's eyes was oddly familiar to Edreina. She knew how hard it would be for him to tolerate a Dhani, let alone trust one. Just as she was about to reach out and touch her lover ever so gently - she doubted that Sari was falling for their ruse - the Myrian muttered a cloud of Myrian through which Edreina could only see a few words, meaning its intent was lost upon her. Her head cocked to the side, eyes narrowing warily; Razkar only spoke Myrian when he did not want his words to be understood by others.

The urge to move herself between the enemies as old as time was nullified by the way Razkar's features softened. Well, not so much his features as the corner of his eyes; lips were still pressed thin and his jaw tight, but his eyes, they softened ever so slightly. At the sight, Edreina grinned and relaxed back onto her elbows, stretching her freckled legs out in front of her. His next words were true, and so the Svefra took no offence. It was no secret, even to strangers, that she was about as naive as the day was long... but she was learning, and learning quickly.

Her mind barely registered as Razkar's gladius flew forth, flickering and flashing in the wan light. For whatever, Razkar was using his skill with a blade to warn the Dhani. But, of what? Her eyebrows knit close. Why did the Dhani need to be warned? What had she-

The Svefra's fingers rose to touch her lips gently, as if some residue would be left by a venomous kiss such as that. Blue eyes watched the Dhani in a new sort of way as she rose to leave, but she did not speak. It had been awhile since Edreina had shared any sort of affection with a woman, and now that she had, even unconsciously, her older preferences came to mind. The woman was shorter than she preferred, with a frame far more lithe and willowy than even the most lightly limbed Svefra lass. But, the Svefra had to admit that she was alluring in an exotic sort of way, much the same as she had first viewed Razkar.

Speaking of which...

Edreina turned and gleefully threw herself at the Myrian, kissing him chastely as she laughed. "You're a cantankerous shyke, and I know that took a lot. I'm very proud of you." Her words were soft as she kept her arms about his chest, cheek resting lightly against the side of his neck. Between the pain of their wounds and the worry of being discovered, the redhead quickly disengaged and sat back, grinning despite herself.

So, maybe this day had not been too bad... She'd fought Yukmen and lived, met a Dhani, and learned her secrets. Better yet was the fact that Razkar was at her side the whole while.

Edreina
Unbound

Words: 1079180
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2013, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Lore Author (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Razkar on September 26th, 2013, 3:09 am

The Dhani left and Razkar offered neither scorn nor farewells to her back. In fact, he didn't move until the tent flap had swished back closed... and then he exhaled slowly.

"If my parents could see me..." He said, voice low and even Edreina could not place his tone. He shook his head and looked at the blanket covering the floor, as if trying to divine some wisdom from the coarse fabric. "Let a Dhani into my tent, touch my female, and let her leave with her head."

Another sigh, but this one, at least, was followed with a shrug, and when it ended, some of the weight seemed to vanish from his shoulders.

"The world is a strange place, I suppose. One must deal with it as it comes..."

"You're a cantankerous shyke, and I know that took a lot. I'm very proud of you."

He whirled at the first half of that, but by the last, Razkar's face was split into a close-lipped smile. Ah, now, that she did recognize. Mirth and amusement was easy to spot on Razkar's face: mainly because his teeth showed, sharp and filed and yellowed and then, unsurprisingly, much of that humor died around him. But with his lips closed, the attention was on his eyes... and the warmth there one could never believe could be seen in such black and desolate coals.

That was what he favored his Svefra with... and even risked a kiss to her lips, soft and chaste and brief. His eyes closed and he did not need them; the warmth of her, the softness of her skin, the smell of soap and sweat and the ever-present salt of the sea in her veins... Razkar sighed again.

"The things I do for you, female..."

The Dhani could wait. She was another step in this weird Pilgrimage Razkar had embarked on, and while he did not understand it yet, that was why the gods gave them time...
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Radiant on September 26th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Razkar :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Socialization +2 XP
Rhetoric +2 XP
Intimidation +3 XP
Philosophy +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Karin: Daughter of Ionu
Doubting Myself
Refusing A Trance
Guilty Pleasure: Girl On Girl Is Hot
Threat By Gladius
Growing Openness: Letting A Dhani Touch My Female And Live

Loots

Edreina :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Rhetoric +3 XP
Philosophy +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Razkar: Big Baby
Karin: Daughter of Ionu
Defying Razkar
Accepting A Trance
Kissed By A Female Dhani
Sari's Memories: Shunning Siku
Karin: I Trust Her
Razkar's Jealousy

Loots

Notes :
Awesome thread, guys! :D

I will begin the next thread and PM you guys when it's up. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous