[Taylani's Scrapbook] Taylani's randomness

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Taylani on December 17th, 2013, 11:24 pm

Thank you Fallan, I honestly when I put the disclaimer at the top thought that my rambling would probably shift a bit more towards my faith then it did. Sunday was a rough day for me, but made it through and had a really awesome update on my husbands niece who is also pregnant, and whose husband has just finished his last round of chemo. Cancer is all gone and she is able to move back in with him (her being in her first trimester she wasn't allowed to be with 4 feet of a chemo patient, bad for baby development)

So yay. :)

Your posts are always so uplifting Fallan, I really appreciate them.
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Taylani on December 19th, 2013, 3:54 pm

Sitting at doctors office waiting for the doctor to see the 4 year old. A follow up from lat well and boy is it busy here. Ugh annoying for some one who tries to keep at least the things going on at once to sit and twiddle thumbs.

Taylani
Captivated

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Wrenmae on December 20th, 2013, 5:10 pm

I love the work you've done in Kenash.

*standing ovation* You're bringing the city back to life, and I'm sure all of Kenash is happy to feel alive again.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Taylani on December 20th, 2013, 5:16 pm

Poppy and I have lots of plans *cackles evilly*
Taylani
Captivated

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Taylani on December 21st, 2013, 8:35 pm

Ok so ice storm. Yay. Fortunately for us our power company had already came and trimmed the trees out of the lines. The last time our yard looked like this we were without power for 6 days, my 4 year old was then only 1 month old and ended up with bronchitis. We couldn't leave our yard because every single power pole was snapped and laid over the roads. So we were blessed that we just were out of internet for sixteen hours rather then power for 6 days!

My multi-tasking brain went nuts though, the computer just really allows for so much more multi-tasking then phones and my house didn't need too much cleaning to keep my mind busy.

Up side. Plots were hatched.. so many plots.. :D um I want to apologize to any of my regular threading partners for my plottiness :D
Taylani
Captivated

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Taylani on December 23rd, 2013, 11:04 pm

I talk about the billion ideas that are always swirling in my mind at any given moment but I feel like I do not convey the thoughts..then I found a meme that did..

Taylani
Captivated

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Taylani on December 25th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Merry Merry Christmas Mizahar. My kids are sitting here not-so-patiently waiting for Daddy to wake up, and I am playing present guard duty. This year was a tight year financially, being a stay at home mother of 4 kids living on the salary of one person it often takes a creative budget to make things work (I am not complaining, I am blessed to be given the opportunity to be a stay at home Mom I chose it and wouldn't chose another route if I had it to do all over!)

I was kind of worried about the fact that the presents are a little thin this year, Its not that my kids are spoiled or bratty. I just notice the lack of presents. But you know what? My kids woke up this morning and they are just as excited as they are every year, it was really just me that was fixating over it. They are happy to get 3 small gifts each, and I am reminded how blessed I am.

To all my friends in Mizahar, those who celebrate Christmas or not, I hope you have had a wonderful year, and I hope that you have a terrific 2014.
Taylani
Captivated

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fallan Windchaser on December 25th, 2013, 7:25 pm

May all the blessings of the day be with you and your family, and I hope that you have a really great day! :)

Fallan Windchaser
Rider in the dark

Words: 231014
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2009, 12:46 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1

Postby Taylani on December 25th, 2013, 7:28 pm

You too Fallan, I hope that you get lots of girlfriend time and get to snuggle up with perhaps a nice mug of eggnog and just relax and enjoy the day :)
Taylani
Captivated

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Taylani on December 27th, 2013, 9:35 pm

Ok so my kids all got a nice amount of money from my Mother for Christmas and they all had to go spend it yesterday. I spent 4 hours at the Mall with 4 kids in tow..I thought I would die. But they enjoyed it they loved every minute of it, and that for me was worth the tear-my-hair out because of annoyance at general humanity.

Now I get to go back to the Mall, cause my oldest daughter needs to go clothes shopping and I wasn't about to take her to do that iwht 3 little littke kids in tow. WIsh me luckl

Thanks Edriena :)
Taylani
Captivated

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext