OOC Info The OLD Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC Thread! OOC chatter goes here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on March 15th, 2014, 4:04 am

Attention Zeltivans!

I've taken the chance to attempt recruiting some potential Wave Guards but can do it alone! First and foremost it'd help generate interest by directing any who might be interested here and from there I can handle the rest. Being around the Wave Guard for a while it kinda gets lonely being the only pc. :P

At any rate in terms of answering any questions related to the Wave Guard you can ask me, or Eldritch if you choose, and they will be answered proper in the swiftest time possible. :)

For Wave Guard! For Zeltiva!
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on March 17th, 2014, 6:58 pm

Just a head's up for everyone threading with me now or in the near future, due to Ricky's condition he will be seeing lots of hallucinations that show Natalie and suffereing nosebleeds. These are just the first few signs of his illness and only minor, but the reason why I'm bringing it up is a sort of "heads up, this may happen" kind of deal.

I won't know which to occur until I flip a coin of course, that's sort of the deciding factor in what might occur in thread. :P Also not everythread will have a Natalie/Nosebleed appearance, as they're frequent but not constant.

Also: The New Year Festival is up and freely open for those who wish to join, just keep in mind a posting order will follow upon participation. :) So join in! Have fun as we celebrate the New Year!

EDIT: I also neglected to mention that partaking in the New Year Festival is part of the Season Challenges we have, so there's another reason to jump in!
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Carmony on March 21st, 2014, 12:26 am

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me out a bit with my threads? I am trying to accomplish the Spring Challenges. Right now all I need is someone to help me with the find a love interest. It may work out and it may not. I just want to accomplish the challenge, because I am competitive like that. :) PM me if interested, and thank you.
Carmony
I'm Listening...

Words: 12522
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2011, 11:27 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Sinoa on March 24th, 2014, 3:56 pm

I would have offered to help but I'm a pycon..it would just be weird.
Sinoa
Pint Sized Musician

Words: 62630
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2012, 3:35 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Carmony on March 25th, 2014, 11:34 am

Haha! I'm sure there are other challenges and threads we could pursue that would be just as weird in a more comfortable genre if you would prefer? :) I need to fill up my Calendar.
Carmony
I'm Listening...

Words: 12522
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2011, 11:27 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Ethan Ironhorse on March 25th, 2014, 6:57 pm

Well, I am looking for threading partners as well Carmony. I arrive here in Zeltiva after the 37th. PM me if you are interested.
Ethan Ironhorse
Player

Words: 367863
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2013, 2:35 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on March 25th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Of course I'm also always happy to partake in meeting and writing with people I've not done so with! Anybody who needs a question about Zeltiva answered or needs a threading buddy I'm always game. :)

As for the love interest you might be able to try and find a loophole somehow, for me it was difficult since Ricky's actually married. (No way is he going to break that commitment) So I came to the conclusion that once he got his tattoos he would find a "new love interest" within his marriage by a different means. There are after all many different levels of love one can explore... At any rate there's my bit of wisdom on it to share, unless you do find a new love interest of course.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Ethan Ironhorse on March 25th, 2014, 7:33 pm

Ricky...

Brotherly love, my friend. *Fist bumps* We will break what passes for bread over the apple cider that I brought along with the trip.
Ethan Ironhorse
Player

Words: 367863
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2013, 2:35 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on March 25th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Gaha! There's your new love interest mate. ;) *Fist bumps* Brotherly love can probably count into the seasonal challenge.

As for the apple cider I have no doubt we're in for an interesting time together!
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Bob Barton on March 28th, 2014, 10:49 am

Have a few threads planned out with the interesting stuff going on in the calendar and Bob may need some help when he gets to it (ok maybe lots of help) so I'm looking for any PCs interested in getting on in the action before I force myself to use NPCs with solos (please someone...I hate solos T.T)

For now what I think I need would include:
  • Someone working as a doctor or healer. Or at least someone with access to medical supplies (legitimate or not) that can help Bob get some stuff.
  • Another fellow opportunist to act as a lookout/partner while Bob goes about doing some sneaky things (Will probably need to do one thread before so he can size you up unless you want to work out something else) during the reconstruction.
  • Someone leaving Zeltiva to Sunberth or Syliras (after the 25th. The sooner the better) for Bob to dump off some baggage that might help you in your travels or make it more...exciting...;) (If you are going to other places in Sylira that might work too but the preference is the two cities stated) If not someone willing to get out of Zeltiva to transport said baggage :P
  • Someone with cryptography or would know how to decipher riddles (not really necessary since there are other ways I can do what I need with this but just making sure of my options)
PM me if you guys are interested or want to get more information about this. If you want to do other things PM me too (I am still trying to get the calendar goals for this season done as well as job threads) :D
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext