Nuisances from Nyxie [**Temporarily Closed**]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Nuisances from Nyxie

Postby Gwin on March 24th, 2014, 2:44 pm

Wow, your designs are truly beautiful! I'd love to have one for myself, no matter how long it takes.

Character Name: Gwin

Phrase: "From now on you are gonna be all at once with peace and harmony rhyme and reason altogether alone." If that's too long, just use her name.

Colour: Green, preferably a shade that matches my signature, and black.

Mood/design/style: Melancholic, whimsical, green butterfly wings and/or music reference would be awesome. I'd like a simple design, not too flashy.

Model: Avril Lavigne - the only pic that suits Gwin is the one I used in the CS though. Feel free to use others, but they should feature little or no jewelry, unnatural hair color or excessive make-up. I know this is difficult. If you're unsure about a pic, link me and I'd be happy to tell you how I like it. :)
Gwin
Guerilla Minstrel

Words: 144602
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2011, 2:12 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Roses

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 27th, 2014, 1:14 am

Day, Season, Year AV

Thundercats Banksy ut, butcher ad twee sustainable delectus magna leggings lo-fi ea Carles. Deep v vegan before they sold out fashion axe pickled wolf. Ea cupidatat semiotics, Cosby sweater vero kogi distillery locavore incididunt scenester Brooklyn master cleanse PBR pug pickled. Occupy keytar meggings, ad chillwave sriracha slow-carb minim id messenger bag nulla qui sunt. Ethical aute shabby chic stumptown. Keytar Terry Richardson Pinterest vegan roof party bicycle rights 3 wolf moon actually. Slow-carb trust fund hella, food truck ennui gluten-free plaid ethical.

Mlkshk Pitchfork single-origin coffee, Cosby sweater hashtag vero readymade retro fashion axe direct trade. Shoreditch photo booth street art McSweeney's, consectetur aute magna. Synth fixie Intelligentsia, deserunt distillery next level skateboard dolor delectus. IPhone assumenda ethnic, proident forage blog +1 swag ennui VHS odio. Culpa do shabby chic aute banh mi Vice. Yr asymmetrical gastropub assumenda, commodo Neutra aesthetic narwhal occupy sapiente pork belly ethical Thundercats laborum. Sustainable cred quinoa 90's reprehenderit locavore wolf.
Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Words: 111204
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2013, 3:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Butterflies

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 27th, 2014, 1:17 am

Day, Season, Year AV

Thundercats Banksy ut, butcher ad twee sustainable delectus magna leggings lo-fi ea Carles. Deep v vegan before they sold out fashion axe pickled wolf. Ea cupidatat semiotics, Cosby sweater vero kogi distillery locavore incididunt scenester Brooklyn master cleanse PBR pug pickled. Occupy keytar meggings, ad chillwave sriracha slow-carb minim id messenger bag nulla qui sunt. Ethical aute shabby chic stumptown. Keytar Terry Richardson Pinterest vegan roof party bicycle rights 3 wolf moon actually. Slow-carb trust fund hella, food truck ennui gluten-free plaid ethical.

Mlkshk Pitchfork single-origin coffee, Cosby sweater hashtag vero readymade retro fashion axe direct trade. Shoreditch photo booth street art McSweeney's, consectetur aute magna. Synth fixie Intelligentsia, deserunt distillery next level skateboard dolor delectus. IPhone assumenda ethnic, proident forage blog +1 swag ennui VHS odio. Culpa do shabby chic aute banh mi Vice. Yr asymmetrical gastropub assumenda, commodo Neutra aesthetic narwhal occupy sapiente pork belly ethical Thundercats laborum. Sustainable cred quinoa 90's reprehenderit locavore wolf.

Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Nuisances from Nyxie

Postby Catastrophe on March 29th, 2014, 5:58 am

Hello there Nyxie. I love how beautiful the templates you have made for people are. You're very talented, hence the reason why I have come to you. I am in need of a few boxcode templates and was wondering if you'd be willing to help me out?

Character Name Catastrophe
Phrases or sayings you want on the template The Darkness Within
Colour Black (you can add what other colours you wish to)
Some idea of the mood/design/style Go wild! Although, I will mention I liked the style of Shayna's and Halona's templates
A model name or some images of your PC I do happen to have some images I would love for you to use if you can. Could you possibly make a template that is in PNG format, without the boxy look, such as Shayna's or Halona's?
Pictures: Here, here, and here!
Additional Notes Thank you so much for doing this and take your time! There is definitely no rush.

Catastrophe
I'm Your Biggest Nightmare!

Words: 112948
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2014, 10:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Vice

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 29th, 2014, 5:37 pm

Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Vice

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 29th, 2014, 7:43 pm

Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Nuisances from Nyxie

Postby Vespa on March 29th, 2014, 9:43 pm

Character Name: Vespa
Phrases or sayings you want on the template: "Leth has forsaken me."
Colour: Silvers and greys with a little bit of blue thrown in :)
Some idea of the mood/design/style: The moon :D
A model name or some images of your PC: The model is Camila Finn, and I'm not overly picky with the pictures so whatever you think will suit it best. :)
Vespa
Leth has forsaken me.

Words: 1640
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2014, 3:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Nuisances from Nyxie

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 29th, 2014, 9:47 pm

Nyxie! :D Your templates are bootyful beautiful.

Character Name: Adi Skyglow
Phrases or sayings you want on the template: All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
Colour: Dark background would be fab. I trust you, though. Purples are her main color and blues are secondary.
Some idea of the mood/design/style: Hoping for a boxcode for dreams-can you tell? Anything goes here.
A model name or some images of your PC: Her model is Rachel Dashae.

Take your time! I'm in no rush and eagerly await a template from you.

If I owe you a post and haven't talked to you in a while, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.
Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Words: 111753
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Nuisances from Nyxie

Postby Azireth on March 29th, 2014, 9:53 pm

Character Name: Azireth
Phrases or sayings you want on the template: Where did I go wrong?
Colour: Reds, silvers. Up to you, really. c:
Some idea of the mood/design/style: I'd like a template for general use. She's an Ethaefal who tries to pass as an Inarta, and was only in Leth's realm a few chimes before she fell again. Poor girl.
A model name or some images of your PC: Rachel Hurd Wood with long red hair, preferably wavy. c:

Thank you!
Though I have her character almost fully fleshed out (in my head), I have little inspiration to play as Azireth right now. Apologies.
Azireth
Player

Words: 1843
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2014, 8:30 pm
Race: Ethaefal

Vice's Grade Box

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 29th, 2014, 10:57 pm

Character 1 :
Skills

Lores

Character 2 :
Skills

Lores

If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.
Also, don't forget to edit your grade request to mark it as 'graded'. :)

As always, stay awesome!
Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes