Completed [The Bronze Woods] Any problem? (Markus)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[The Bronze Woods] Any problem? (Markus)

Postby S'Essy on April 14th, 2014, 2:09 pm

There was no mistake that he was doing it. But S'Essy body calmed down. She didn't focus how nervous she was and how she might fail. The sword was still in her hands. In their hands. She was more confident... with him. Then she noticed his leg moved between her legs. She looked down and was careful what his moves will be next.

Another whispher from him. She got used to his breath on her neck now. She didn't have that chill going through her. She was following his 'orders'. Not like his leg didn't help either. She simply let her right leg to be moved. Stability. Certainly it was different but her stance felt right this time, not like the last time. She was sure that she won't throw the sword away or something.

But she again forgot all of this for his another whisper. He was playing with her. She was hearing it and was also feeling it. But she found it good. Another half smile appeared on her face which became a big smile. She looked up to him. "Probably it was... or it will be, Ser Markus!" She answered back.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on April 14th, 2014, 11:45 pm

Their bodies close together and Markus could not stop thinking about this wonderful woman in his arms. Their legs touching each other. Her back against his chest. Her wonderful fragrance right next to him. But to take the final step from here, to gather the courage to just go for the kiss took more than he could muster then. Her soft reply was inviting but he still could not gather the courage to carry his plan to fruition. Especially as the warmth in his cheeks made it impossible for him to push it aside. His cheeks must be burning red as she turned to look at him. Calm dark green eyes looked back at her pretty face, eyes into her attractive indigo orbs. To the beautiful mark on her forehead. The iridescent blue scales that danced in the light of Syna. That half smile on her lips drove him mad, even more so when it turned into a full smile. That she called him ser boosted his ego. His lips almost went for hers then, but he restrained himself. Now was not the time for foolish attempts to seduce a woman as beautiful as S'Essy.

Every god and goddess could verify that he wanted to kiss her. Place his lips against hers and fulfil every teenagers dream of kissing one of the fabled Konti ladies. After all, if the grandmaster himself had chosen one, at least according to the rumours, was that not the dream? The goal? Though the smile on her lips. The wonders her eyes held. Without thinking his lips brushed against her cheek. An appetiser. Before he gave in to temptation and committed fully and placed a kiss on her cheekbone. It was but a quick peck, it was all he dared. His eyes went past her to the blade in her, no their hands. Much rather hand his hands against her sides than on the blade. A playful coy smile came to his lips. He fought the temptation to stay and kiss her cheek. It felt too, weird to kiss a beautiful woman like her this soon after they met. His mind once more focused on what he knew. The comfort of the blade. The art of swordsplay. A world where he felt at home.

"Focus, S'Essy." He whispered before his lips brushed against her left ear. "Don't let a cute squire distract you." He spoke softly as he slowly started to let go of the blade. His fingers grazed against hers as he let go, the warmth of her webbed hands was evident as the chilly weather touched the palms of his hands. Morwen would soon be upon the lands. But that was the future and he cared only for the present. His large hands brushed against her lower arms. Delicate and slender. She was a specimen from the gods and she were in his arms. His lips almost went for her cheek again, but he stopped himself. Found the patience and willpower to wait. His arms moved from her arms to her sides. Palms of his hand gripping her softly. Like every other move he had made came with the dual purpose, of him getting close to her and for her to learn the blade. His hands felt the harder sides under the soft fabric of her cloak and clothes under. "When you strike, move your torso and hips with the flow. Give it power and control." Carefully he spoke, for she held the blade herself now. His aiding hands at her sides, cursing the fact she wore a cloak, but if she had not, the squire would have been less in control of his tongue. Unable to speak coherently and made a fool of himself. He moved his head behind her head again. Changing sides and surprise the konti lady. To keep her on her toes and constantly guessing and excited. "Show me what you can do." The seductive whisper by her right ear, eager to see if she had taken his words to her. Or if she had been too distracted by his close proximity to learn. Either outcome was beneficial to the young squire, though which he preferred was obvious.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on April 15th, 2014, 8:10 am

She paid her attention back to the sword. But the game was on and she was curious how far he was willing to go. He didn't kiss her yet. Self-control he had for sure. She listenned to his breath again. "How insolent." She said sarcastically. Distract by a cute squire, but it was the case. But she closed her eyes and was focusing on the blade now. She was finally in a perfect state. She wasn't afraid and she knew her swing can be better now.

But before she could raise the sword, his hands moved again. She was holding the sword alone now but she wasn't afraid of that anymore. It was still as she was keeping it between her hands. His hands wandered to her hip. She wasn't sure what he meant by that, but she guessed she will feel the flow anyway. Couldn't be so hard. Show me what you can do.

She knew it, he wanted her to choose. For a moment she was thinking about the two options. She raised the sword carefully even looking up that she was not touching Markus with it. Then with her hands she was holding it more tightly. And she made a swing."HAA!" It was still clumsy, the movement was still uncoordinated. But she didn't throw it. The blade also nearly hit the ground. But at the last moment she could stop it. Not a bad start.

With her hands she let the sword, which dropped to the ground. She grabbed Markus' hands which were on her hips and and moved them around her. His right hand was on her left side and his left hand was on her right side. Like he was hugging her. Then with the tone he was whispering to her, she spoke to the squire with that tone too. "It's time for you to make that choice Markus! I already gave you that, now you have to decide if you want another or not." She let out a little laugh. "Just don't forget. You will never be SQUIRE or KNIGHT Markus to me. You will be Markus, I met here. So whenever you are with me, don't try to hide behind that shield. Beside, I like that Markus. You cheered up my day. So for this time, I'll choose but the next it's yours." As she said, she turned around and gave kiss to Markus's cheek again.

Last edited by S'Essy on May 7th, 2014, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on April 15th, 2014, 1:38 pm

Insolent? He smirked at her insult. He had been called worse in the past and he did not quite believe she meant those words. Not that they might not return to bite her in the ass later.

The bastard blade clumsily and uncoordinated swung through the air. It was odd to feel the movement of her muscles under her clothes as she swung the blade. The powerful shift of balance. Markus withdrew his head from her side, did not want to be smacked across the jaw by either her head or shoulder if she messed up during the swing. The powerful sound as she swung the blade made him chuckle lightly. To hear a woman dedicated to healing make such a powerful sound amused him. Though the woman had managed to slow the blade to a halt before it touched the ground. The squire was impressed, she was a quick learner and if she was not a healer he might have considered talking to her about a possible future with the knights. The squire pushed those thoughts aside as his blade suddenly was dropped to the ground. Second time she had done that in the brief time he had known her.

At least she didn't cut open my leg this time.

Watching the only reminder of a time before the knights lie on the forest floor. A discarded piece of his past that he did not bother to remember. Though that she dropped the blade did start a lot of thoughts in his mind. Questioning what would happen next. What she planned on doing now that she, evidently, had decided to stop the training. Was she getting tired of his closeness? Thoughts he could not answer and they swarmed his mind like a locusts on an unguarded field. He could feel her shift under his hands. Brought him back to the present before him. Her hands found his and moved them, enveloped her closer. Bringing her into a full embrace by the squire. Her words built on their barely spoken agreement, but she had caught it, caught it perfectly. It was impressive how intuitive the woman could be. It was a refreshing change of pace from other squires who could, without disrespect, be a bit superficial. He would forever be the man she met in this clearing - a shy young squire who had wounded himself twice in the span of five chimes. What a wonderful image. She stirred in his arms again, stretching his hold on her as she turned to face him. Looking down into those indigo eyes of hers this close. There was a warmth that rose in his cheeks. A warmth that only intensified when her lips touched his cheek again.

"..." He was at a loss for words. Her kiss had once more stunned his mind and turned him mute with surprise. His carefully crafted plan and ideas all vanished like dew before Syna. Her warm smile, bubbling personality. Her stunning looks. Their closeness. He hesitated, briefly before he leaned in closer and pressed his lips against hers. Pulling her closer to him in the embrace as he finally gave in to the temptation. Let his worries go and taste her wonderful lips.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on April 15th, 2014, 5:05 pm

She was so sure that she made him again embarassed. That she stunned him. But that was only the half true. She was staring at his eyes which came closer to closer. She realized that he was embracing her tighter. Before she could even react somehow, the squire indeed made the decision. Their lips met with each other and this time he was the one who gave her a kiss... to the lips though.

She didn't refuse it, she kissed back. Her arms went around his body and even she was hugging him tight. Her first kiss, she had never imagined it would happen like this. But he was good, and she felt him. Then she pulled her lips away from him slowly. She was stunned this time. Her face was warm, her heart beating was so fast. She had never felt this way, she had never done that. She rested her head on his chest, probably to calm down. "That was...I..Well.. you made a choice. A good one to be honest."

OOC :
Sorry it's short again!

ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on April 16th, 2014, 1:01 pm

A teenage dream come to fruition.

Their lips touched under the autumn trees as the rays of Syna gently bathed them in a warm light in the secluded glade in the bronze woods. He could feel the rays upon his bare neck as he leant down to kiss the Konti lady. Feel the warmth of her lips upon his. Their bodies pulled close by them both in a tight embrace. He felt a surge through him. The squire followed her as she moved to break the kiss, but his did not pursue her for long before he understood her intention. Although the kiss had been far too brief for the young teenager, he was still satisfied that it had happened in the first place. Felt almost greedy that he wanted it to last longer. A shy content smirk on his lips as he looked into the indigo eyes that looked back up at him. The smirk grew into a grin full of simple mirth and joy. She was a beautiful woman, her scales only added to her exotic beauty. Enhanced it in ways he could not describe. The mark in her forehead, intricately mesmerising to the young squire.

”I would hope so.” The grin widened slightly as it turned a bit mischiveous. ”Did you enjoy your first kiss?” Before the woman could reply, he would lean in and kiss her one more time. A quick kiss, lips brushed by hers, but the taste still lingered. The warmth of those lips. ”And second?” The little game was not over yet, as the squire placed another kiss upon her lips. ”And third.” A soft laughter escaped his lips as he stopped his childish game and allowed the healer to respond to his questions. He eased up on his grip on her, allowed her a little wriggling room in his powerful arms. The squire was careful not to squeeze her too much in his arms. Though he enjoyed having hers around him. It was comfortable. It felt right. The squire put his forehead against hers. Still a little wet from when she wiped the blood from his face, but he figured she wouldn't mind. She was a creature of the water, after all.

We should go swim one of the days, before the water gets too cold. The squire thought, the healer might enjoy some time out in the water. If they hurried back to Syliras they might make it before Syna descended entirely. Then the opposite thought appeared, how would she take it if he suggested, so soon, that they swim together. Might take offense to the idea that he see her naked so soon after them meeting.

Although the squire never understood why people were bothered about being naked. To him it had always felt more natural and nothing to be ashamed of.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on April 16th, 2014, 4:22 pm

She couldn't explain that warm feeling inside. Surely it was not an illness. It was warm and pleasent, yet strange and new. She was feeling her heartbeats, how annoying it was. She turned her head back to Markus. Who would have thought that someone like him can make her feel that way. Her mother was right to come here for sure now. Maybe she heard from seers that I have to come here, maybe it was just a coincidence.

She was ready to answer him. She was about to her mouth but their lips met again. He was enjoying it. She was too. And she would have openned her mouth again but for her suprise she got another one. She raised one of her eyebrow and waited for a bit if she can answer or not. "I'm really glad that you are enjoying yourself or as I have noticed you are. But let me answer you." She said and was staring at his eyes. It was still unbelievable and she felt like she was in a dream. "Yes Markus! For Rak'keli, I did!"

He was coming again close. She thought he was about to taste her lips again. But rather their foreheads met this time. She was just watching and didn't move. Her arms were still around him and didn't let him. She was trying to get what he was thinking. But it was usually, she was not a mindreader. Finally she spoke. "How about we head back now? "

She move her hands back to his hands again and broke the hug. But she didn't let one of his hand. "Let's pack up, I'll help you carry these things back to the city. While that we can chat probably. Or you can show me a thing or two. I have a feeling you won't disappoint me." she winked and pulled her forehead also away.

ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on April 17th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Markus chuckled when she responded to his playful gestures. Half a mind to kiss her again, just to press his luck, but he figured another kiss to silence her prematurely was stretching it too far. Although her wonderful lips did seem to invite him in and lure him closer for a kiss. Her lips parted and she confirmed what he had assumed. But hearing the words made his heart beat faster and he felt a rush go through him again. Adrenaline was a wonderful thing. Staring deep into the indigo eyes gave him a measure of calmness, a soothing peace. When she spoke of leaving the place he wondered if she had read his thoughts, or that kissing in the a glade did not appeal to her for too long. Feeling her hand find his and he held it in his palm. It was a strange feeling he felt bubbling for this woman inside of him. He barely knew her, but he trusted her intimately and her easy going attitude made him feel oddly safe around her. That he could be himself and not worry about her thinking ill of him.

The squire chuckled again when she mentioned they could pack up and Markus realized his possessions were scattered all around them. His water skin by the tree where he had sat injured. Reluctantly he let go of S'Essy, but it would be hard to gather his belongings with her in tow.

"You are right, it is getting late and I am getting a bit chilly with all the tears in my clothes." He looked to his bloodied pant-leg and the torn clothes on his right shoulder. He shrugged at her offer of help. "What sort of squire would I be if I let my lady carry my items?" He said tactfully, he hoped, dismissing her offer of help. The first thing he picked up was his water skin, then he found his blade and poured water on it and wiped the blade clean of dirt and blood with his already torn sleeve. He would have to ask his master for a new shirt once he returned to the city. Once done, he tore the sleeve off at where he had cut it open. Did not want to carry around a bloodied sleeve if he could avoid it. Although much of the sleeve above the shoulder also showed signs of blood. He shrugged as he sheathed the blade in one swift motion.

"Are you thirsty?" He said as he offered her the water skin as he passed by to his backpack. He would give her the skin if she said yes, otherwise he would pack it away. Secure his shield to the backpack and swing both over his shoulder. For the already large squire, the extra weight didn't bother him much. He was used to a much heavier burden when wearing armour. He reached out with a hand, seemingly wanting to grab hers, but he gently bypassed her hand and found her other side and placed his right hand, confidently against her right side.

"You ready to go? Didn't you have any belongings with you?" He asked curiously. Unarmed into the wilderness, Markus still found the fact stunning. Especially for a woman of her stunning beauty.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on April 17th, 2014, 12:28 pm

She forgot about his clothing. She looked down. Bloody, torn... he was poorly dressed right know. They had to get back for changing. She let out a HA! and rolled her eyes when he asked her. "Yeah what a monster would you be..." she added sarcastically and let his hand go. So instead of helping she was just standing and was staring at him while he was packing. She found it better to not argue beside she didn't have the energy.

She gladly accepted the water skin. After this training they had she was thirsty. She put the skin on her mouth and drank from it. There was not much water in it, she drank them all and gave it back to Markus. "Thank you!" She was about to accept his hand to grab but as always he tricker her. His hand were around her.

She was about to ask if she should carry something but she realized it's still useless to start argue about that. She smiled at his question and was walking back to Syliras with him. "Not here. I wasn't planning to come deep inside. It was my luck I found you. But as I said even Mura heard your cursing."

ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on April 17th, 2014, 3:03 pm

S'essy :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +3 XP
Rhetoric +3 XP
Socialization +3 XP
Weapon: Bastard Sword +2 XP
Flirting +2 XP
Seduction +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Syliras: Fortress City Of Peace
Healing: Rak'keli's Gnosis To Mend Wounds
Markus: Squire
Bastard Sword: Basic Stances And Grips
Knights: Crusaders Of Peace

Loots

Markus :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +3 XP
Socialization +3 XP
Rhetoric +3 XP
Endurance +3 XP
Teaching +3 XP
Flirting +2 XP
Seduction +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
S'essy: Konti Healer
Endurance: Cut Wounds Hurt A Lot
Healer Oath: Must Heal Everyone Who Needs It
S'essy: Has A Healing On Her Forehead

Loots

Notes :
Awwww, such a sweet thread, you two! Enjoy your grades! :D

Markus, like I said before, I found it hard to read your black text on dark green background, I had to block the text to read each post. :) Please change the font color to something lighter.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous