PM to join [Ruby's Scarlet Sanctum] Among The Whores They Meet Again

While posing as a guard for Ruby, an old friend emerges from the crowd.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Ruby's Scarlet Sanctum] Among The Whores They Meet Again

Postby Kaie on June 18th, 2014, 12:23 am

The first boot fell off with ease. It offered a gentle, dull thud upon its impact with the wooden floor. "Matthew? Part of my old caravan? Oh, gods no!" She laughed warmly, gritting her teeth a tick later when the second boot proved stubborn at her heel. Soon enough it joined its sister on the floor and the Myrian was free to continue. "Matthew's a whore I met back in Syliras. Like you, the gods have apparently deemed us fit to meet repeatedly in the strangest of places. He'd been my roommate until recently. You didn't think I was the one keeping this room so orderly, did you?" Another laugh escaped her lips and she shook her head, gesturing grandly to the perfectly made bed and overall cleanliness of the room. Then her amber eyes flickered up mischievously to meet Aider's with a teasing smirk. "His hands had 'other uses' too."

She pushed herself off the bed and toward the tray of food, watching his expression and raising her eyebrows in mock innocence. She lifted the flagon and filled the two wine goblets before approaching him. As she passed, one of the goblets was offered for his taking, and then she proceeded to cross the room to sit upon the chaise in the opposite corner. A sip of wine was tasted before she patted the spot beside her.
"So...now that you're here, what are your plans? Sightseeing? A jaunt from one fine-dining spot to another? You've already seen some of Sunberth's finest night entertainment," Kaie mocked in good nature, swirling her goblet in the air before her prior to tipping it back to her lips again. There were footsteps coming down the hall hurriedly, but the Myrian didn't seem at all bothered by their manifestation.

"I never asked what you did to earn your keep in Nyka. To be honest with you I don't even have a guess. I'll give it a go anyways. Scholar? Merchant? Some sort of artist? I don't meet many artists."

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aider Silander on June 20th, 2014, 2:09 am

He listened as she described this Matthew. A whore she had been rooming with, who kept the room clean. He shrugged and said
"I don't know how you live dear. For all I know you could like your living quarters clean, even when you get dirty." His last words coming off light hearted. Her eyes had flicked up to his, the amber eyes of the Myrians shone in the dimly lit room. Capturing the mans attention. He was unable to turn his gaze away. Then she spoke again and his eyes flickered with a hint of annoyance before he laid eyes on her smirk, relaxing just a bit. He chuckled and sighed, "Not what I meant, Kaie." His eyes followed her when she walked over the wine. "Plans... Don't have any really. Maybe I'll join a gang, or become a who-" he coughed. "Entertainer?" he said unsure if that was the right word to use.

"Ether way, I promise I wont bother you to much" he added. "I'll try and get out of the city before it devours me or I die" He took the goblet from her hand, looking at the liquid that was inside. He twisted his wrist causing the liquid to swirl and splash inside the goblet. The Myrian took her own goblet and pressed it to her soft lips, the liquid rushing past them. Aider swallowed, licking his own lips before tipping the goblet against his own.

The liquid mostiened his mouth, flowing down his throat. The sweet drink being a pleasant surprise. The city itself looked sour and dirty, but the environment he was in now, this room with the beautiful Myrian and this sweet wine, was different. Surprisingly beautiful and warm. He walked over to the Myrian, sitting next to her. The footsteps echoed in his ears for a moment.

He looked towards the Myrian but she showed no reaction to them. He relaxed a bit, figuring if she wasn't worried about it then he shouldn't be.
"Scholar I guess. Though I never really got started in the business." he answered her question. "Nothing to exciting for you or anything. An artist of words maybe, though I cant paint or draw" he chuckled again. "Rather boring if I do say so myself." he said, taking another sip of the wine.

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander
She has my heart on the end of her blade.

Words: 170163
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2013, 4:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kaie on July 8th, 2014, 5:12 am

She considered him in silence, face contorted with deep thought. The pads of her fingers wandered the smooth metal of the goblet. It was a foreign object in a sense. More often than not, she was more inclined to have her fingers wrapped tight around the handle of a mug or a tankard. Ale was easy to come by in just about any place but Zeltiva. It was moderately cheap and more importantly, the bitter drink was laced with alcohol. The wine she bought was almost never guaranteed to be much good. Sometimes it was watery. Other times it was weak in flavor. It seemed only Riverfall could boast superior vineyards, which wasn't much help when one found themselves quite a distance away. Naval merchants often claimed to have the prized Akalak concoction, but Kaie bet very few truly had the real thing aboard their vessels. With the poverty that ran wild in the city, Sunberth could serve its citizens the very blood that littered her streets and the populace would be none the wiser.

"An artist of words? I can't imagine that pays much," She guessed shamelessly with a shrug. Painters, singers, and drawers struggled well enough as it was. What worth would anyone see in words, written or spoken? All too often did they prove themselves vacant and meaningless. "Now whoring, I've heard that pays well enough...if you're any good. What about you, Aider? Are you any good?" That mischievous grin teased at the edges of her lips once more, and another sip of wine of necessary to hide her smugness. The drink certainly wasn't made in Riverfall, but Matthew was successful in finding something decent enough to drink that any commoner might be fooled. Unfortunately, as a one time visitor to Riverfall years ago, Kaie was not conned.

"The girls would like you well enough. Pretty face and kind, the girls don't see kindness very much. Maybe you'd have them swooning with your word art," The Myrian continued to tease, all in good nature. Her feet crossed and uncrossed anxiously at the ankles. It seemed she was always somehow in motion. "You'd survive in the safety of Ruby's Sanctum longer than you would with a gang. Half of the thugs out there are wannabe cutthroats with suffering pockets, and the rest aren't the sort you can untangle yourself from. Declaring your loyalty to one squabbling group only gaining you a horde of enemies, faceless and bountiful. Besides, then you'd have better excuses to come bother me."

Her amber eyes appraised him at a leisurely pace. They started at his face, lingered there a moment, and then traveled down past his abdomen and lower body before venturing back to meet his gaze. The light-hearted mockery continued, though the next jibe seemed almost surprisingly genuine.
"It could be done you know, but something tells me you have other interests in mind. Sunberth can be a good place to reinvent yourself if you know how."

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aider Silander on July 12th, 2014, 4:44 am

The Nykan relaxed inside the warmth of the room, his entire body calmed as if he was in his own home. Around a woman that he still didn't know. Though he never though he would really know her. His eyes danced along the room again before landing on her. Kaie, the Myrian who gave him a chance. Then tried to murder him, though she didn't know it was him, he had yet to figure out why she didn't. Though she had spoken about the first time, he had never accepted what she said. He felt that there had to be more of a reason behind it. Then her attack on him the second time, when she had him dead to rights in an actual fight and she stopped when she noticed it was him. He wondered if he had been a fool for thinking that it was anything more then pity. But the thought still lingered in his mind. Now he was here with her. But this time they were in a safer location, not surrounded by trees, mud and water. But by cloth, pillows and rugs. A world that he was used to.

"It doesn't really. But to be honest money has never really been a big thing to me. If I didn't need it to survive, I wouldn't want it." he said simply. He was slightly caught off by her question. "You should find out for yourself" he said with a smile. Responding to her teases with his own. He sat the goblet on the floor away from his foot. Turning to meet her warm gaze with his own, listening to what she said about the girls. "I would assume not, with the way you speak of the city... And I was kidding about the gang. I'm not one for crime to be honest.' he stopped as she said "Besides, then you'd have better excuses to come bother me." He laughed lightly and let his hand graze against hers. "Do I need an excuse to come see a friend? If I can call you that after our two, fate inspired, meetings." he said before leaning back a bit.

"What can be done my dear? Me becoming a whore? Or getting eaten by the city?" he said playing dumb. A sparkle in his eyes as he followed hers. Watching them dance of his body. "I wouldn't have the first clue on reinventing myself. Maybe I should become stronger like you." he said. He quickly leaned forward, his hand sliding behind her head as he pressed his lips to hers. The sensation felt like sparks as he kissed her, taking it in for a few ticks before pulling back. He watched her, waiting for her reaction as his tongue licked over his lips. Bravery or stupidity, he couldn't decide what it was that over took him. But for now he didn't care. He had finally gotten a little of what he wanted. A simple taste of the woman he had fallen in love with.

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kaie on October 14th, 2014, 1:07 am

He could be a clever little thing when he wanted to be. Perhaps not the best "artist of words" she'd met but good enough at it to prove amusing. Far more amusing than the drunken idiocy she'd dealt with bells before at least. Despite the distant laughter echoing through the floorboards from below, her role in Ruby's brothel seemed to slowly fade from her consciousness. Right there, right then, she was merely a woman sharing a drink with an almost stranger. Perhaps a friend. That's all.

She smiled at his reply, shrugging her narrow shoulders and lounging back against the arm of the sofa. Her fingers tapped along the goblet once more. Was it a proposition he was making? Seeking some advise or guidance hidden within that compliment? Maybe not. For within the next tick he was crossing the space between, cupping the nape of her neck with his hand, and pressing his lips upon her own. They were soft, gentle as if he had made the decision rather suddenly and still wished to keep from offending her with his spontaneity. Surprising even herself, the Myrian's eyes closed for the short tick the kiss lasted. Then it was over.

Amber eyes flashed open and studied him for a heartbeat. The goblet tipped back against her lips and the remainder of the wine drained down her throat. Then it was merely dropped like a child finding an old toy worthless in sight of the new, clanging softly upon the rug. With its departure came the animalistic gleam to those fiery eyes. They were hungry, and before Aider had the time to truly sit back and let his actions sink in, she was leaning back into him. Copper hands reached for him, one snaking up to rest on his chest while the other rested upon his cheek. Pink lips pressed to his not a tick later, moving gently, hungrily upon his. Matthew had come for her in her time of plight, and as a businessman tended to do, seemed to have left her once more for sunnier horizons to meet again later. It was only when another man's hands were upon her that Kaie had realized how much she'd missed the contact her companion had provided. More so, the hole that remained when he left.

Adjusting herself to sit over Aider, the two safely tucked away out of the dangers below in the room Matthew and Kaie once shared, the savage had intentions to mend what the male harlot had distorted with his absence...if only for the night.

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aider Silander on October 14th, 2014, 4:47 am

It had finally happened. The man of thoughts and ideas finally gave into instinct and laid a kiss upon the girl from the mist. His eyes locked with hers as they flashed open. The amber shining brightly adding to her natural beauty. His mind raced for the moments that remained silent. What was coming next? Was this the end? Would she dive a dagger into his heart or maybe choke him out. He watched the goblet press against her lips, remembering the sweet taste of them. One so familiar to him yet different. Was this what it felt like to be in love? His mind wondered. His eyes staying glued to her until she dropped the goblet. It fell to the floor with a soft clang and his eyes had followed it. Watching it roll before coming to a rest. His eyes rose back up to meet hers again, she had moved closer. Leaning in towards him, her hands moving towards his body. One raced up his chest and the other on his cheek. Her touch was soft warming the places that it lay.

Then she returned her lips to his. A sharp yet quiet moan escaped as he pressed his back into her. Pushing and pressing as if it was the first time he had ever felt something so warm and exciting. He pushed back against her, using his strength to press his chest against hers. Holding her against him to enjoy every moment of the exchange. His teeth pressed against her lower lip, biting it slightly before pulling back for a tick. His breath was labored as his heart pounded. A new life burned in his eyes, his mind was blank besides the thoughts of the two of them now. His memories flowing into to remind him of the first time they had met. The first time she could have killed him and didn't. He pressed his lips back against hers, moving his whole body to press against her. To feel everything he could.

After a few more ticks of his lips pressing and moving against hers, he leaned back. Catching himself with one elbow as the other slid to her lower back. She had moved to sit on top of him. Her tan legs spread above his waist. He licked his lips and his eyes met hers.
"Kaie. Your face has haunted my dreams since we first met." he said with a slight pause. "I need you. Even if its just for a night" he finished. His hand pressing against her back as he moved forward. His lips pressed against the skin of her neck, his teeth brushing against it. He nibbled down on it, pulling slightly. His breath brushing against her skin.

His lips pressed together and kissed up her neck. They pressed against her jaw line, working his way down it. His lips met hers again, giving into human nature. He pushed them against hers, parting them slightly as his tongue brushed against her bottom lip before he continued his relentless assault on her neck. His hand moved from her lower back to her hip, sliding the vest she wore aside and pressing against the soft skin. His other moved its way up, sliding from her thigh to her hip and continued its climb till it reached the place between her shoulder blades. He pressed slightly between the blades, pushing her chest forward as his lips found the exposed skin right above her breast. He kissed and nipped at the skin, ticks passing by as he lost himself in this animalistic dance of passion. His lips moved up to her neck again. Before he pulled back with a smile, the sweet taste of her on his lips.

Aider Silander

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kaie on October 16th, 2014, 5:19 am

He was more than she had previously given him credit for. Beneath that polite, non-intrusive exterior laid a spirit just as animalistic as any man's. They seemed to flow together, lips locking and readjusting on one another in a hungry rhythm. When his chest rose to meet hers, to battle against the pressure her own body provided, there was almost a sort of equilibrium. A push and pull in one's favor and then another. It was perpetual. The warmth of his breath against the sensitive flesh of her lips sent a current through her veins. A hot fuel of lust was awoken, and with its arrival came the wandering of her hands even when he paused to speak.

"Then try and take me," She breathed in response, turning her head and shutting her eyes while his lips roved the expanse of her bronze neck. The Myrian woman offered him a sigh of satisfaction, making no move to stop his wandering when he continued to her breast. Yet true of her race and gender, the drive for dominance swelled within her very core until she could ignore it no further. Amber eyes snapped open with a new focus the man might not have recognized in the woman he'd met innocently in the woods many seasons ago. Replacing it was unfettered desire and an expression that assured him she intended on achieving it.

He pulled back from her lips, but it was her hands that roughly shoved him back into the cushioned arm of the couch. The lacing of her leather vest was undone and the clothing discarded on the floor, thereafter exposing the entirely of her chest to him. A curl of her lips informed him it was his turn next. She pulled the shirt over his head and let her hands explore the rift between his pectorals, trailing down his abdomen until her fingers tapped the edge of his pants. Her lips returned to greet his then. They worked fervidly, pausing only when she returned his previous favor with a tug upon his bottom lip. The motion was slower this time, a teasing nibble upon sensitive flesh that incited a quiet laugh from Kaie. All the while her fingers worked at the lacing of his pants, and the flickering of her eyes to meet his sealed their fate.

It was before Syna truly broke over the horizon that the Myrian stirred. No light had glimmered through the sheer curtains of her bedroom yet, and the world outside thrived in semi-darkness. Her eyes fluttered open and her awareness first arrived with the realization she was not alone. They were wrapped up in one another beneath the sheets, the savage and the man from the mist. Her left hand had rested upon his chest throughout the night, which apparently doubled as quite a comfortable pillow, too. His flesh upon hers ran hot, and their evening of passion still lingered. Kaie spied her gladius across the room and her clothes scattered about the floor. A glance was offered to her sleeping companion, and she slipped from the comforts of his embrace.

When he awoke he would find the young woman gone. Clothes gone, weapons taken from the room, and the goblets mysteriously vanished from their careless placement the night prior. Yet there would be something unmistakably new in the room. Upon the night stand beside him there sat a platter. Never one to neglect her wine supply, there sat a single filled goblet for him if he wished to partake. Beside it sat a pastry, no doubt one of better quality than often found from street vendors below. Perhaps it had been swiped from Ruby's kitchens or saved from whatever meal Kaie had been offered. Nonetheless, it was there. The Myrian, however, did not return.

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aider Silander on October 16th, 2014, 6:05 am

"Try and take me" her words rung in his ears. Burning them like a wild fire. A challenge that spread a smile wide across his lips. "I shall" he said instantly, his lips not leaving her skin for more then a tick as he continued to attack her neck. He could feel her shifting above him, and as he pulled back from her. He was pushed into the arms of the couch. His eyes watched as he became the innocent fawn again at her mercy. Suddenly she lifted his shirt, pulling the fabric above his head and tossed to the floor. His breath staggered by the feeling of her hands on his chest, soft moans escaped his lips as they explored what they wanted to.

Their lips clashed again, the passion burning between them. Her bite upon his lip caused him to shiver slightly as closed his eyes. She worked quickly to remove his pants tossing them to the floor. Aiders eyes shone with a new found passion. He pushed upwards pressing against her as his arms moved behind her. Wrapping one arm around her back, his other planted firmly on her rear. His legs swung off of the couch and planted firmly on the floor. He smiled as he stood with her in his arms. Making his way over to the bed that they would share for the night. He laid her down and kissed her again, as their dance continued.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning came to soon for he turned as he awoke. Laying his hand on the side of the bed that she had laid. The girl of his dreams and the one that stole his heart. His hand explored the now empty space that she once filled. He snapped up and looked around the room to find that he was alone. He sighed and shook his head. He rubbed his eyes and turned his feet towards the edge of the bed. "Goddess Myri, if you would listen to a barbarian then I ask you am I worthy?" he said in a groggy tone. His voice rough as his body slowly began to recover from the night before. He stood and walked over to his clothes that remained by the couch.

He slowly began to redress himself, pulling his pants back up. He tightened them accordingly then sat back onto the couch. He pulled on his boots and stared at the bed for a few ticks before his eyes glanced at the night stand. Standing up, he pulled his shirt over his body and he walked over to it. Taking the goblet in his hand, he swirled the liquid inside. A smile spread on his lips again as he tipped it back against them. The liquid rushing past them, he sat the goblet down again. Grabbing the pastry, he turned and walked towards the door. He pushed it open and turned back to look in one last time. "I doubt this is the last time we met Kaie. The gods have put to much into this to let if fall now" he said to himself. Closing the door behind him as he made his way out of Ruby's.

Aider Silander

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Avarice on October 31st, 2014, 8:17 am

Kaie

Skill Points
Detection +3
Running +1
Unarmed Combat +1
Rhetoric +5
Kissing +2
Lovemaking +1
. .
. .
. .
Lore
The "Joys" of Guading a Brotherl
Settling a Brawl
If It Up to Me, I Wouldn't Work for Ruby
Aider Must Have a Death Wish...
Riverfall Wine is the Best Wine
Aider: An Artist of Words
A Night with the Man of the Mist
Aider: A Temporary Fix for the Void of Matthew

Stuff?
Consequences, Injuries, Expenses, and More!
  • N/A
Aider

Skill Points
Navigation +1
Observation +3
Acrobatics +1
Unarmed Combat +1
Rhetoric +3
Socialization +3
Kissing +3
Lovemaking +1
Lore
Kaie Lights Up My World
Ruby: Owner of the Scarlet Sanctum
Reuniting with Kaie
Kaie: As Beautiful as Syna. As Fierce as a Tiger.
Matthew, the Whore
Sunberth Can Be a Good Place to Reinvent One's Self
A Night with the Woman I've Fallen For

Stuff?
Consequences, Injuries, Expenses, and More!
  • N/A
Comments

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this grade, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM. Furthermore, please edit your post in the request thread to reflect your having received a grade. Thank you.
Avarice
Twister's Avaricious Minion; AS of Sunberth

Words: 128126
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2014, 3:12 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous