Wandering in the cold[open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Jokor on October 6th, 2010, 7:32 am

"Me grabbed you! what the heck are you talking about,I never even touched you!" He set a step backwards when she moved closer. Not trusting her after her last stunt. "And what do you mean I said I would eat you?" He said in confusion not even getting the joke Niera was telling."I only wanted to eat that ...." His mouth fell open as his brain finaly conected the dots, She apearing naked, the fox not being around anymore and her remarks. He almost jumped away from her ins shock. Instaid opting for backing away slowly, not caring that she just snatched his blanket away.
"What in the name of the gods and goddesses are you." He stammered out. his eyes franticly looking for an escapeway where she couldn't follow him.
"Are you one of those magic guy's or what?"

OOC: Jokor never saw or heard what a Kelvic was or kan do,never been in being in the slave market before(not on the buying side anyway.)or have somebody tell him about them, nor does he know much about magic. So its quite a shock for him to see it happen and frankly because he knows almost nothing of magic and magic races it scares the crap out him.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 6th, 2010, 5:19 pm

Now sat on the doorstep, Niera looked at Jokor with a curious smile. He was scared of her, fear was good. It would keep him in check she just smiled at him grinning at his scared expression as he looked from side to side, knowing him he was looking for either somebody coming after him or a way out and considering his expression he had toward her, it was probably a way out. The boy obviously had no idea what a Kelvic was and Niera wasn't about to explain. It would take forever to explain magic to a silly child, not to mention telling the kid the fact she wasn't human at all but an animal. With a grin she sat back against a wall, turning her head toward him then slanting it curiosly "What am I?" she mused "What kind of daft question is that? you're being a fool kid, calm down" she lay her head against the wall.

OOC: hehe no worries, that's all good lol. But Niera isn't going to explain lol, you've lost your luck with her she's a pain in butt. But something might become of it.
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 6th, 2010, 7:24 pm

"Fool?Calm down?" Jokor stammered out. "I just saw a fox transform into a fricking annoying lady,So don't you tell me to calm down!" he clenched his fists, knowing that if she transformed into a fox she would be faster then him and could follow him anywhere, so fighting would be his only chance. "So either you are going to tell me what the Fuck you are or I am going to make you." He said, his face completely contradicting every little bit of courage that was in his words.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 6th, 2010, 9:41 pm

The boy challenged her, he now had a fiesty tone one him. The rain had finally stopped, she got up removing the rough blanket with a contented smirk across her face. "Annoying, huh? take a look in the mirror" Her naked body outlined by the sunlight, outling her slender curves and dark silky hair. She laughed a girlish laugh and smiled showing her fangs, sharp and ready to kill "You know, you lost me my snack and you're looking pretty tasty right now, this might be fun. I don't have to hunt my prey." hunger was driving her, the instinct to survive enveloped her. If this kid wanted a fight she was sure she would go feral, a beastial look entered her fierrce golden eyes and her smile turned wicked and cruel.

Niera's height emphasised the threat. The boy was small, this made it even more interesting and she could smell fear all over the boy, his breathing quick. Niera remained relaxed, slowly walking toward Jokor she prepared herself for an attack from him she remained on her gaurd in order to retaliate or follow suit.

OOC: Looks like Niera found her dinner! My character isn't nice at all lol
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 7th, 2010, 11:56 am

Jokor felt something warm and wet running down the inside of his leg. "you really don't want to eat me!" Jokor said while backing away from the crazy kelvic, panic clearly evident in his voice."I am just skin over bones look!" He pulled up his shirt, revealing that you could count his ribs through his skin.
"You are still going to eat me,aren't you." He said as he saw her cruel smile.
Not even waiting for an answer he dashed away the adrenalin and thoughts of being eaten making him run as fast as he could.
He took a sharp turn into a dark alley and kept running sometimes almost losing his footing on the wet garbadge littered through it.

OOC:Just don't kill him, I got some plans for him left. :)
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 9th, 2010, 9:59 pm

In truth, Niera was too hungry to bother running after the kid she had been tired from changing forms, instead she decided to find something else. Nier alistened, she could hear a group of rats scuttling. Briefly coming into focus, niera watched eyed them with a hungry stare. Niera put her hand through the hole and grabbed one, it tried to bite her bit she ripped it's teeth out before it got the chance and squealed in pain "That's right little guy, you will never win" annoyed by it's constant squealing she ripped it's head off, Leaving the meaty body on the ground to see if she could find another snack.

The other rats squealed in fright at thier companion's cries, they all came out and horded around her, looking her dead in the eyes. The prey had come to her.

Giving the rats a predatory look, they backed away from her nervously. Quickly she swiped the front line with the side of her hand managing to knock out half of the group. For a swarm of rats it was small and quite easy to deal with. Watching in horror as half of the swarm was killed the other rats ran in fear at this predator who was out to kill and hungry, leaving thier dead kin to die.

Amused niera gathered the rats together, tearing off theier skin using her teeth and digging into the juicy, meaty flesh.

Finally, she had something to increase her strength. Eating hungerously Niera devoured the raw meat quickly, taking pride in her kill. Using the blanket from earlier for warmth she endulged herself to her content with the warmth of a cosey blanket wrapped around her and she didn't have to answer any of that twits questions. Right now life was good.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 9th, 2010, 10:54 pm

Jokor slipped on a wet piece of garbage, Falling face first into a pile of garbage. Jokor pulled a face and spit out some of the decaying stuff. He scrambled back onto his feet and gave a pause when he didn't hear somebody running behind him. "Looks like I lost her." He cautiously walked out of the alley,he shivered from the cold. "that stupid woman, I really hope I never even meet her again, stealing my blanket like that."

"Funny YOU of all people should say that, after all it was my little sisters blancet you stole!"
Jokor fliched as he felt a large hand land on his shoulder. How in the name of the gods did he not notice someone that big creeping up on him. "So now you are going to hand over the blanket, and anything else you stole."
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jokor on October 11th, 2010, 8:21 pm

A nervous look made his way onto Jokors face.
"Euhm what would you do when I said that the blanket was stolen from me?"
Jokor said. Clearly intimidated by the larger man standing before him, The little girl hiding behind his legs, Giving him a satisfied grin.
"Then I would say that you wouldn't walk away without a few broken bones." The man creaked his knuckles and Jokor gulped in fear before bolting off like the devil was on his heels.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 14th, 2010, 10:03 pm

Finally Finishing her meal Niera smiled happil as she leant against the grey wall of the builiding behind her. I ought to get moving now she thought, snoop around a little.The rain had stopped now and it was a little warmer but not by much, the sky was still dark with threatening clouds and the air still smelt moist. Suggesting there would be more rain coming soon, she gracefully made her way through the alleyways with. Niera could feel the rough lumps of mud under her feat, it was soft and to normal humans would be slipery but Niera walked through with excellent balance.

Making her way through the alleyways Niera tried to figure out what she would do next. A few people would gaze at her and follow her as she passed them all wide eyed, it annoyed her a little but she shrugged it off. Others, ignorant of her pressence because of her quiet step just stood against the wall wrapped u in thier own pathetic lives. Suddenly she heard a shout from down a backstreet to find the kid standing face on to her with a man and a little kid. Picking the blanket up off her shoulder, Niera looked down at it then then to the small child who she assumed it might belong to, then at the man who looked young, possibly her father if he had a child at a young age. Then toward the kid who lost her lunch, great not again .

Niera made her way stealthily made her way to the top of a pile of crates, sure not to catch thier attention. Much to her liking it was much easier to move without clothing. Now sitting down to watch with a look of amusement, she lay the blanket on the side of the crate, she rested her hand on it and leant back a little she crossed her legs "Well, well. Look who the cat dragged in. you in trouble again shorty?"
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 15th, 2010, 11:13 am

"Well, well. Look who the cat dragged in. you in trouble again shorty?"
Jokor slipped when he heard that voice again. Falling hard on the wet and muddy stones of the alley.He lifted his head to glare at the person who called him short. only to drop his head again in the mud when he saw who it was. "Great" he muttered words mufled against the ground. "its the witch again." He pushed himself back on his feet, only to fall down again when a stinging pain went through his ankle.
"God damn it!" Jokor grunted underneath his breath, grabbing his ankle and gritting his teeth against the pain. He glanced behind him, the older brother of the little girl was slowly gaining on him. He quickly weighed his options before yelling.
"Hey, She has your little sisters blanket now so leave me alone!" He pointed towards Neira, Then he prayed towards wathever god or goddes that would want a petty theif among his/her followers that he did go after her.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext