Wandering in the cold[open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Niera on October 25th, 2010, 9:53 pm

A large smirk swept across Niera's face at his outrageous comment she smiled at the man. "That'd be a silly thing to do, I saw this man take the blanket off the girl attempting to molester her but luckily she ran away before he got the chance. I felt sorry for your sister and snatched it off him to try and bring it to her. But I had no energy because I was starving and he... tried to...to..." she blushed covering what to a human would consider embarrasing parts of her body, she loved telling lies it amused her to no end, she made her voice go a little quieter as she said it "...Touch me, he's a fiend." she used the wind to create water in her eyes, A tear falling down her cheek as she looked down on them. The man looked at Niera with a suprised expression, a look of admiration across the guys face her stared at her with wide eyes, he seemed to like what he saw. What a scumbag Niera thought to herself, he is proabably thinking what most men do when they see a naked woman. Humans are as bad as adolescent pups.
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 25th, 2010, 10:22 pm

Jokor's eyes went wide at the lies that witch was telling the older man, Did she want to have him killed! He wouldn't be able to get away with his ankle in this condition, even if he would get up he wouldn't be able to walk any faster then a little hoble. "I don't know what she is saying about what I did to your sis but I didn't do it!"
He looked back towards the larger man, who was still ogeling the naked lady. he teared his eyes away from her when his siter pocked him and said something that he couldn't hear form the distance he was. But what he did see was that while the man was walking towards him he pulled out a serrated knife from his pocket. Jokor let out a strange sound that would be best discribed as a mixture between shock and horror.

He began to scramble away as fast as he could, Unable to get up due to his ankle.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 25th, 2010, 11:08 pm

Noticing Jokor was in a bit of trouble, Niera couldn't let the kid die. He owed her a favor and this was the perfect opportunity to get another one. She jumped swiftly and gracefully down from the boxes, smiling sweetly at the little girl. Niera movements were agile. A painted smile swept across her face as she handed the girl back the blanket and stood behind the large man. "Stop" she said clearly with a smirk on her face "Let me take him." she grinned a cold wicked smile. Her animalistic side showed for a split second, and then turning back to normal "I can torture him for what he did to me" she said with a cool tone. With a grunt the large man turned to her with an ugly smile, he was bulky but by bloody daggers he wasn't the best looking bloke.

With a half smile Niera moved up to the man, putting her soft hand on the cheek opposite to her and kissing the closer one gently. She didn't believe she had to do such a thing just to get some idiot kid out of trouble but she'd be messing with the guy's head so it'd give her all the more pleasure "Or would you deprive a woman of her revenge?" Stumbling over his words the man didn't know what to say and the child stared with interest at Niera's naked figure and a liquid seemed to appear through the man's trousers. Men were far too easy these days. The man just nodded and looked at Niera with an expression of fear and awe. The kid stared in disbelief her mouth in the shape of an o "Brother! I want to be like that lady, beautiful, cool and graceful!”
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 26th, 2010, 8:18 am

Jokor was confused as hell at what Neira was doing at the moment, and how the two others where acting.But he wasn't going to look a given horse in the mouth when he got a small chance to escape.He crawled a bit further along until he got at a wall. He pulled himself with the wall and began to waddle away, his weight supported by the wall.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 26th, 2010, 1:47 pm

The man next to her was smiling at her his voice a little shy, his face blushing. Holding out his hand to her suprise the man gave her his dagger "Sure, he's all yours lovely. In return for the blanket" at this Niera smirked "Thank you" she turned to see Jokor trying to run. She calmly walked toward him "Hey, Short Stuff. Where do you think your of too?" she walked towards him, her steps were agile and graceful like the normal movements of a fox, her golden eyes looking predatory. Her voice was a little lower this time so only Jokor could hear here "...So, you lose my lunch, threaten to fight me and run away and then you try to get somebody else to kill me?" she laughed a vicious laugh, the boy was dragging himself against a wall. There was no way he could run, Niera held the dagger tightly in her hand "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you"
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 26th, 2010, 2:52 pm

"Hey, Short Stuff. Where do you think your of too?"Jokor heard the woman So, you lose my lunch, threaten to fight me and run away and then you try to get somebody else to kill me?" She said in a lower voice so that the man and his sister couldn't hear it. She let out a vicious laugh. "Jokor knew he was screwed with his ankle like this.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you" Jokor scoffed. "I know you won't kill me." He continued to scuffle away from her. "I still owe you something don't I?" He said not really impressed. "And don't think I owe you from this either, If it wasn't for you I would never have gotten into this mess anyway." Jokor thought a bit. "Hell if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten into that mess with those slavers!" Jokor said in an angry tone. "So screw you and piss off!"
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Trassen on October 29th, 2010, 6:57 pm

Trassen had been making his usual rounds through the city, a flaming ball of res in hand in order to warm himself since the rain had let up. Normally he wouldn't go out during the rain, but his last 'meal' had torn a hole in his tent so he was forced to go out and find a suitable patch for it. He was in his true Dhani form, half snake, half human as he always was when he went out in public.

"So screw you and piss off!"

He heard what sounded like an angry boy coming from one of the alleys nearby. He turned the corner to find a rather odd scene, although not totally out of place in a city like this. A skinny boy slidding his way against a wall away from a naked women with a knife, another taller boy who was busy enjoying the view of said women from behind, as well as a little girl who was clutching a bloody blanket. Upon seeing the odd combination of man and reptile the little girl shrieked and ran off, the taller boy tearing his eyes away long enough to run after the little girl. A mildly surprised smile crept across his lips, it had been a while since someone fled at the very sight of him. He turned his attention back to the pair that remained, "Pleassse, don't mind me, it hasss been too long sssince I watched sssomeone elssse torture sssomeone." He hissed with a wicked smile, his fangs gleaming in the light cast off by the burning orb he was holding.
Trassen
The Fire Breathing Serpent

Words: 9836
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 12:34 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 29th, 2010, 7:30 pm

When Jokor saw the freakish man snake hybrid slither into the alley he nearly wet himself at the sight off the thing alone. He did wet himself when he saw that the thing was armed and a ball of fire was hovering over his arm.
Ignoring the warm water that was running down from the inside of his leg.
He instinctively backed away from the creature,bumping into Niera, losing his ballance and he fell on the hard ,cold and wet stones of the alley.

"Pleassse, don't mind me, it hasss been too long sssince I watched sssomeone elssse torture sssomeone."

Jokor let out a sound that one would associate with a scared mouse as the thing started to talk, its fangs gleaming in the light of the ball of fire he was holding. "I-It talks!" Jokor stuttered out, Eyes wide in fear. He really was screwed now!
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 29th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Suddenly Niera heard the little girl run off screaming, it bugged her. Looking out of one eye she saw a pale looking figure with strange fangs, he smelt of dirt. Great, she'd heard about these creatures, the Dhani. Like Kelvic but not quite.

A formidable race none the less but in sunberth? she wasn't going to jump to conclusions.

"Pleassse, don't mind me, it hass been too long sssince I wated sssomone torture sssomone"

Her voice was harsh and pissed off, not because of the Snake but the kid's outburst "You can watch, just don't get in my way" she said half of her attention still on the boy. Niera glared at Jokor, she wasn't going to be so nice now. Niera held the dagger tightly and slashed violently toward the boy's chest.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Trassen on October 29th, 2010, 8:32 pm

Something irked Trassen about the situation, which was odd given his usual delight in watching people in pain. "Jusst what did he do to bring thiss upon himssself, if you don't mind me asssking?" He questioned, before reconsidering. "Then again, I ssshouldn't pry into a loversss' sspat." He finished, figuring that he was waaaay farther from the truth than could be measured. The terrified boy had invoked something in him that felt alien to him. Was it pity? He shook his head to clear the thoughts away. It was likely just the fact that he was full that was softening him up. Still, he had made the comment about them being crossed lovers in an attempt to shift some of the rage from the boy onto himself. Today was shaping up to be very unusual.
Trassen
The Fire Breathing Serpent

Words: 9836
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 12:34 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

PreviousNext