Wandering in the cold[open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Jokor on October 2nd, 2010, 10:42 pm

7th of fall AV 510 21 bells, 57 chimes.

The grey clouds filled the darkening sky above Sunberth.It was a sign of something Jokor hated with his whole heart,Rain.He wandered through the trashfilled alley's,looking for a reasonably clean place that would give him a little bit of protection against the elements. Sadly none of that could be found. The cold wind making Jokor hug his clothes closer to him, hoping they would provide a little bit more warmt that way.(Damn it,Its not even winter and I'm freezing!) He began walking faster through the puddle filled alley ,hoping he would find some suitable spot to sleep soon.
"Damnit!"He cursed out loud."I really hate those bastards! Kicking me out of my turf like that,just because they have knifes!" A wry smile appeared on Jokor's face when he saw a little girl huddeling in what looked like a warm but old blanket. He walked over to her through the girl,not bothering evading the puddles, making her look up when she heard him approach.

"So girly would you kindly hand over that blanket?"He cracked his knuckles."I am freezing you see." He gave her a false smile.The girl backed away from him, clutching to her blanket like it was her lifeline or something.
"look girly." He took a threathening step towards her. "You can either give me that or get beaten and then lose it." When the kid didn't give him a reply he gave her a hard kick. "Common kiddo make your choise!"He grabbed her to prevent her from running. When she gave up dropped the blanket Jokor pushed her away."Thanks" He said while picking up the blanket. "Now scram!"

As she ran away Jokor made himself comfortable on the cold wet stones. He pulled the blanket over his head hoping it would protect him a little bit against the rain.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 3rd, 2010, 9:16 pm

Running in her fox form Niera walked down the now wet alley. The rain pattered on the ground and was starting to seep into her warm fluffy coat Suddenly she stopped when she saw a girl running away from a shady figure, she recognised a small boy there that she hadn't seen too long ago she sighed thinking to herself. Oh great look what the cat dragged in, he seemed to have a blanket wrapped around him, I wonder where he got that from. Jumping over the puddles by jumping up rather large crates, Niera made her way toward the other end to try and find where that rat went off too as she passed Jokor and putting her tail in his face to annoy him.
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 3rd, 2010, 9:45 pm

Jokor grabbed the furry object flicking in his face, irritating him terribly.He gave it a hard yank,a fox falling on top of him. "A fox? what the heck is it doing here?" He wondered "Aren't they supposed to be shy of humans?"He Grabbed the fox by the scruff of its neck and lifted it to eye level, Letting the tail go. "Well what are you doing here?" He said glaring at the fox, Before he began chuckeling. "What the heck am I doing." Jokor muttered to himself."Its only an animal, it can't talk or think anyway."
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 3rd, 2010, 10:01 pm

Jokor had picked Niera up by her fur and glared at her, talking to himself the boy found amusement in holding her in the air like a cub that was being picked up by it's parents. Unimpressed, Niera stared into Jokor's eye's with a agitated look. Her rich golden eyes fixed themselves mud coloured pupils as she growled menacingly, ears down,her bushy tail swishing from side to side and her lips open and sharp teeth showing. Niera was hungry and ticked off, this kid had just lost Niera her dinner. If this kid wasn't careful she'd scratch his face out and then eat him instead of the rat.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 3rd, 2010, 10:11 pm

He held the fox away from him as it began to growl,showing him two sharp rows of teeth,its eyes looking straight into his and the ears leaning so far back they where lying flat against its head. "You have a foul temper fox." Jokor joked poking Niera in the nose,Suppressing a yelp as it bet down,HARD.
"Damnit,let go!" He yelled at the fox trying to pull it of his finger. "Shees you are just as foultempered as that broad I saw a few days ago! You family or something?"He wimpered as he finaly pulled the fox off, blood flowing from the cuts on the end of his finger.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 3rd, 2010, 10:18 pm

Finally the boy let go of her. Shaking her fur letting out some of the water, she made sure to shake it over him as payment for the insult as well as holding her up like a newborn cub and then ran a couple of paces away from him. Finding shelter of a small broken down crate, just across the way. She lay down staring at Jokor for a moment, almost with what seemed a content smile on her face and then bgan liking her fur. She was a mess and he'd held her out to the rain! She hated the rain, just as much as any human would.

(OOC: yeah kinda forgot about that lol ty)
Last edited by Niera on October 4th, 2010, 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 3rd, 2010, 10:44 pm

OOC:cardboard in a medival Setting? I don't think that fits.

Jokor glared at that damned fox. He didn't mind that it shook out his fur, even if he was hit in the process. He was wet anyway! But that Self satisfied smirk as it sat underneath that crate, dry and probably warmer then him, was wat made him mad. "Thats it,Foxy" He said while he walked towards the crate. "You are going to be my breakfast tomorow!" He knelt next to the opening of the crate. Before wickeling his hand in the wet blanket. "you aren't biting me anymore." Jokor completely ignored his common sense which was telling him to leave the thing alone and find some shelter for himself before he got sick.
He stuck his hand inside feeling around for the damned fox."Come here so I can kill and eat you." He muttered.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 5th, 2010, 5:48 pm

Jokor's hand entered the crate and Niera jumped back into the corner, She went for his hand sank her teeth between into the blanket, crap! she darted out of the crate and through his legs, she felt the wet ground under her paws she wanted to scream. Great she'd have to waste more energy just to get this boy to go away. A flash of pure light appeared out of nowhere illuminating the alley and infront of the boy there was now a naked woman with an infuriated face, the only thing that stayed the same were her golden eyes. Her soft brown-orange fur change into white skin and her hair a dark black colour, she glared at him preparing to punch the boy across the face.
Last edited by Niera on October 5th, 2010, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 5th, 2010, 6:04 pm

Jokor cursed when the animal slipped through his grip and ran between his legs. "oh Don't think you are going to get away so easily you mangey rat!" He turned around only to face a flash of light strong enough to light up the alley. To late in shielding his eyes from the flash,Jokor rubbed his eyes for a few seconds trying figure out what happend.
Before he could even regain his bearings he felt a fist slam into his face, sending him towards the ground. He forced his eyes open and even though his vision was still blurred with black spots he could make out a woman standing over him. "What the heck was that for lady!" He yelled as he crawled back on his feet,turning a bright red when he noticed her lack of clothing. "And why are you naked?!" He said, the confusion aperant on his face.
Last edited by Jokor on October 5th, 2010, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 5th, 2010, 10:06 pm

The confusion across Jokor's face made Niera laugh, the red in his face amused her removed the hair that covered her eyes and smiled a sinister smile. "What was what for?" she was taken back slightly, her fiesty approach still in tact "you're the one who grabbed me! talk about having a knack for getting into trouble kid" she moved closer to him. His embarassment of seeing her body was funny to say the least, this form was normal to her it didn't make a difference to her if she were naked or clothed she changed the subject "You said you were going to eat me for dinner?" she couldn't help but smirk "What an interesting proposal, suppose I took you up on it?" she teased. The rain pouring on her naked body made her feel cold she snatched the bloody blanket from his hands and wrapped it around herself.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Next