Wandering in the cold[open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Jokor on October 29th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Jokor tried to evade the blade aimed towards his chest and suceeded partialy in it, the blade only making a shallow cut across his chest.
Jokor fel backwards and grasped at his chest. Giving a small yelp of pain.

"You bitch." Jokor spat out. "You are going to pay for that." He muttered before trying to kick Niera in the legs. Trying to bring her down.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 29th, 2010, 9:51 pm

Niera watched the boy try to evade her blow, being half sucessful and causing less damage to be done. Even so, it still made a shallow cut through his chest, the boy yelped as he fell backwards in pain. "You bitch" the boy spat "You are going to pay for that" the boy tried to kick Niera in the legs, remembering the boy had a sore ankle she smacked a heavy hand across it as he did so, taking a small blow to the knee enough to make her go off balance but not enough to make her fall over.

Regaining herself Niera looked at the boy with a vicious expression, cold hard and cruel like bitter posion "Hey snake eyes, what's your food preference?" she talked to the newcomer who was observing. The man was obviously a predator but what kind she had no idea.
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Trassen on October 29th, 2010, 10:15 pm

Any sympathy towards the boy was lost with the kick. At this point Trassen was just content to sit back and wait to see who killed who. The woman had a distinct upper hand, both with a weapon, and the boy's foot seemed injured. But the boy seemed resourceful, and the Dhani was tempted to toss him one of his swords if things went too badly for him, if only to see more bloodshed. The question of his taste in food brought forth a sinister laugh, and while he wasn't going to be hungry for another few days, they didn't know that. "Depends on who loses." Again the fangs were revealed through parting lips forming into that signature sinister grin.

There was something odd about the woman, though he couldn't quite place it. She too seemed to have the mind of a predator, but there was no way of knowing what that came from, nor if it was true.
Trassen
The Fire Breathing Serpent

Words: 9836
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 12:34 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 29th, 2010, 10:37 pm

Jokor gritted his teeth when he used his bad foot to kick Niera's legs. But a small grin crossed his face when he saw her stagger a bit from the kick. At least it did hurt her a bit. While she was regaining her balance Jokor pushed himself back on his feet still gripping the wound on his chest. Secretly grabbing some filth from the ground and hiding it in his left hand.

"Hey snake eyes, what's your food preference?" Niera said in a venomeous voice. The snakeman laughed in a sinister way showing his fangs again. "Depends on who loses."

Jokor gave Niera a cocky grin."Well then I guess you won't be eating me!" He threw the filth at Niera's eyes,trying to blind her, before gritting his teeth and throwing himself at Niera. Trying to get a hold on the dagger while he could.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 29th, 2010, 11:25 pm

The dirt from Jokor suprised her, she got in her eyes. It distracted her for a second untill Jokor threw himself ontop of her. The boy was gritting his teeth, he was trying to get a hold of the dagger, crap she'd have to change to get out of this situation. With a flash of light Niera transformed into a fox, taking the dagger into her mouth and jumping away onto some crates, a sheepish grin on her foxish face, The snake was no help at all, ah well what a suprise all the people around here were a bunch of crooks and from the snake's reply, he liked eating humans. She knew it. But thankfully, she was no human.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Trassen on October 30th, 2010, 3:22 pm

Trassen covered his eyes at the sudden flash of light that enveloped the struggling pair. When it faded the woman was gone and in her place was a fox, which used it's smaller stature to escape the hold. "Fascinating. It seems I'm not the only shapeshifter in the city." He stated, forcing himself to drop the hiss.

"But if you thought that you got away from the possibility of me eating you on some loophole than you would be dead wrong". He may prefer humans, but when he was feeling peckish, or there was nothing else to eat, all sorts of small mammals were added to the menu.

"Luckily for the both of you I ate recently so I'm not in the mood to eat either of you." He admitted. The fight was likely over, there was no way the boy would be able to keep up with the fox even if he hadn't hurt his foot, so there was no point in egging things on further. Still, it was a shame the fight had come to an end so quickly.
Trassen

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 30th, 2010, 4:01 pm

Jokor cursed under his breath when the lady changed again into a fox, barely closing his eyes in time, and slipped away with the rusty knife. He glared at the fox that was standing on some crate. Jokor sweared she was laughing at him right now. In his frustration he grabbed a rock and threw it towards her,having no hopes of hitting her but it eased his frustrations.

"Fascinating. It seems I'm not the only shapeshifter in the city."
Jokor looked at snakeman with a disturbed look on his face.
"You mean you can change yourself into something different?" He said while shivering a bit at the thought. What could he change himself into? and why the hell did he take that form?
"But if you thought that you got away from the possibility of me eating you on some loophole than you would be dead wrong. Luckily for the both of you I ate recently so I'm not in the mood to eat either of you."
Deciding to keep that last thought to himself save he pissed the thing off, especialy after he said some things about eating humans, and even though it said it wasn't hungry Jokor knew better then to trust a snake.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on October 30th, 2010, 8:16 pm

A rock came flying at the crate underneath Niera, she jumped onto the roof just in case it would hit her, luckily for her the boy beneath her had a bad aim.

Niera looked down hearing the snakes words loud and clear she knew she hadn't gotten away from anything, in repky she nodded with understand eyes, she wasn't an idiot to say the least. Any predator would know that they don't stop at one species but most of the time they'd go for the prefered if around. Besides there was not a chance a snake could catch up to her with speed. She had seen a dhani before in sunberth and were aware of thier abilities. Although if the Dhani tried to eat either of them, she was sure that it was more likely that Jokor and herself would find a compramise and work together. She was aware they weren't the best of friends, but he wasn't exactly her enemy either. Something along the lines of a "Forced alliance" happened between them once, it could happen again. Thinking about it she couldn't help grin at the Dhani, she was almost as dangerous as he was. A laugh grew at the back of her foxish throat which although it wasn't sounded like a distorted growl.

Wagging her tail at Jokor as if to say "Goodbye" she then turned around to looked at him for a second not a grin but a look of sympathy on her foxish face, thanks to her he got away without getting killed by some brutish idiot with minimal injuries. Niera then ran off.

OOC: I don't think there's much more for me to do here. Lol sorry if I've been a pain I don't want Niera to die yet either, besides she's been useful to get you out of situations ^^ I promised I wouldn't kill you and I've kept it so far =)
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Trassen on October 30th, 2010, 8:55 pm

Trassen watched as the fox nodded in his direction, then scurried off. His message had been recieved at the very least. He turned his attention back towards the boy and laughed, although in a considerably less sinister manner. "You no nothing of my people I take it. Yes, I can change forms". He then noticed the results of his display ealier in the form of a dark patch on the lad's trousers. "And while I could easily enlighten you, I think you would want to change your clothes. Or at the very least wash them".

He slithered past the boy, going for an object on the ground. It was the little girls blanket, still a bit bloodied. Apparently she had dropped it when she ran off in fright. This could probably make a decent patch. At least it's free.

He slithered back to the spot he had watched the fight from. "Watch yourssself boy. You never know who elssse isss". He hissed over his shoulder, carrying a less than subtle threat before dissappearing around the corner, the burning orb in his hand slowly fading out of existence. He enjoyed it when he set people on edge, leaving them with that shadow of a doubt that their days were numbered. Whether or not he would actually follow through, only the goddess knew.

OOC: Yeah, we broke four pages, I think now would be a good time to wrap it up, unless you wanted to continue?
Trassen

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 30th, 2010, 9:45 pm

Jokor scowled at the fox running away."Stupid woman." He muttered under his breath, when she was out of his sight he looked towards the advancing hybrid. Looking at it with distrust.
"You no nothing of my people I take it. Yes, I can change forms". The thing looked towards his pants. "And while I could easily enlighten you, I think you would want to change your clothes. Or at the very least wash them".
Jokor hobbled away from the dhani, ignoring the slights at his person. He scoffed what was washing anyway. "Watch yourssself boy."He heard the snakeman call over his shoulder. " You never know who elssse isss"
Jokor snorted "I am already watching myself freak, I already am."

OOC: yeah lets wrap it up. I can't think of anything anyway.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext