Completed The Dancing Stallion [Garland]

After spending the day with Sayana, Garland joins her at the Rearing Stallion to watch her perform.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

The Dancing Stallion [Garland]

Postby Sayana on October 27th, 2014, 1:44 am

She made a soft contented hum as he kissed her neck. “Whatever I want…” She repeated in a slow sing-song voice. The wine had her very much relaxed and she perked up when he asked if she wanted more. “Yes, yes I would,” she replied as she finished up the last of what was in her cup and poured herself another. She took another long drink and then set it down and leaned her head against Garland’s shoulder.

“Mmm, Saede. Yes, she’s probably a good little girl. Doesn’t get down and dirty.” Her words were a little more sluggish. She gave him a kiss on the neck and then reached up to nibble and lick lightly at his ear. With a soft laugh she sat up a bit and placed her mid hand on his chest. “I have a secret. I get more horny when I’m drunk. But the funny thing is that drunk sex ain’t never that good. Unless you like it real sloppy. So I can’t really win, can I?” She gave a small giddy laugh and reached for the wine again.
Last edited by Sayana on October 27th, 2014, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Garland on October 27th, 2014, 4:37 am

"I never had it before, so I wouldn't know." He kissed her again and smiled when she started licking his ear. She was getting very frisky bow that he thought about. Deep in his mind he knew that this was wrong, but the wine and ale had grounded his senses. He kissed her on the neck, heading a tad bit lower than usual.

Then, something in his mind just screamed to stop, while another voice just cheered him on. He looked at his half-empty cup of wine. Was he finished? His body said no, but mind was saying yes, at least until his conscience was silenced to make room for desire.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Sayana on October 27th, 2014, 5:12 am

She arched her back in pleasure as he ventured further down with his kisses, but made their lips meet in a shared kiss before he had reached her chest. She wasn’t really sure if she was teasing herself or him at this point. But something nagged at her even as she kissed him. She’d already ruined his first kiss, was she going to ruin his first time in bed too? With as much determination as she could muster, she pushed the cup of tempting wine away from her reach.

“I think that’s all I will be having,” she said with a slight slur to her words. She moved her legs off of Garland’s lap and shifted to lie down upon the bed. “Mmm, will you join me? I like to have myself some muscle next to me while I sleep.” Part of her wondered how she was managing to sound so cheesy with her words, though that same part already knew the answer. “That was good wine. Excellent wine. Haven’t had the like for a season or two. I should repay you for it.” She coyly traced her finger tips over the curves of her chest.

OOCSeems like we’re getting close to either switching to PM or fade to black.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on October 27th, 2014, 6:00 am

oocShould we go to PM now?

Self-control was something he was never good at, and more so when he is intoxicated. He finished off his drink and capped off the bottle. He gave a small sigh and lied down next to her. He fidgeted a bit, uncomfortably warm. He liked the warmth, but the fire, the wine, and Sayana's own body heat made it nearly unbearable with his clothes on.

"How would you be able to repay me? I mean, you are the one skilled one here." He felt her curves with his hand, trying to decide what to do. Should he just leave her be and do what she wants? Or maybe he should leave and brave the rain outside... Or maybe he could be the one that start.

Or they could just go to sleep...

Luckily the logical part of his brain wasn't completely drowned out by wine and seductive 6-armed girls.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Sayana on October 31st, 2014, 9:10 pm

OOC: The roleplay was continued via PM. Below I’ll post a brief summary.

IC:

In the warm glow of the fire with the remnants of the wine on the table next to them, Sayana and Garland settled down for some intimate exchanges. Kisses were shared, touches and caresses made, and shirts removed. But even in their drunken state Garland had a moment or two of uncertainty and shyness and Sayana firmly believed that drunk sex was not what her friend deserved for his first time. It was not long before sleep and drowsiness overcame them. Sayana was first to go, surrounded by the squire’s warmth and comfort, and then Garland followed shortly after.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Katelyn Marks on December 3rd, 2014, 2:57 am

Due Rewards

“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
― Philip Pullman

Sayana

Skill EXP
Observation +5
Socialization +5
Dancing +3
Seduction +3
Flirting +3
Brawling +1
Cosmetology +1
Hostessing +1
Instrument: Tambourine +1

Lores

➢ Location: The Rearing Stallion
➢ Tambourine: Keeping a Simple Beat
➢ Bastard Sword: Using in a Dance
➢ Bastard Sword: Proper Handling
➢ Brawling: Taking a Punch
➢ Garland: Sleeps Naked
➢ Drunken Seduction

Garland

Skill EXP
Observation +5
Socialization +5
Unarmed Combat +2
Brawling +1
Flirting +3
Seduction +2

Lores

➢ Location: The Rearing Stallion
➢ Sayana: A Beautiful Dancer
➢ Fighting an Alcoholic's Urges
➢ Unarmed Combat: Disarming a Combatant
➢ Drunken Seduction

Shield Points: -1 for fighting with citizens, +2 for defending Sayana

-10 GM for wine

Comments

Note :
I know you both know that your post lengths need to be longer from here on out, so no need to go into that. When you first started the thread everything was great length wise, so just go by that. Otherwise, good job both of you! The two of you were getting very very frisky. I now know their weaknesses--alcohol. Both of you received quite a bit of experience from this, so enjoy.

If you have any concerns about your grade please feel free to send me a message.
Katelyn Marks
Gingersnap

Words: 226535
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 10:58 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous