OOC Info The Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC thread! OOC chatter should go here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Firenze on August 5th, 2015, 7:32 pm

Beach Party!!

The day of the 74th is a hot one! Firenze is inviting anyone who wants join to cool off at the beach with her. She has a gallon of left over ale that needs to be consumed before it spoils but feel free to BYOB! Cool drinks and colder water will help to keep the soaring temps of Summer from making this a miserable day! Feel free to just hang out and get to know new people or use this as an opportunity to cause a little chaos, it's up to you!

Location: Just east of the Ancient Quarter on the shores just past the docks.

Time: Summer 74, 515 AV

Attire: Whatever feels good!

Sidenote: Docks are only 10-20 feet away so if the sun is too hot, feel free to hang out under the shade of the pier. There was the capsizing of the trade vessels in the bay on the 72nd, who knows maybe you'll find something you can turn in for a reward!

Note :
The thread is set up to be able to post! Feel free to hop in whenever!

Last edited by Firenze on August 10th, 2015, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Urkut on August 7th, 2015, 4:21 am

Hello, Zeltiva!
I'm just getting settled in here, and am awaiting approval on a few things before I launch into roleplay, but I figured I could introduce myself while I wait.

I have listed my likes and dislikes over in the character registry, and my CS is linked off to the side if you wish to view those. I also hope to get plotnotes up soon enough so that y'all can get an idea of where I want this character to go.

That being said, I will be open to pretty much anything at this point, since I'm just eager to get my feet wet. If you'd like to plot out a thread, feel free to PM me. I'd be more than happy to chat. :D
Urkut
Player

Words: 31480
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2015, 9:04 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Scarr on August 10th, 2015, 2:47 am

Hello all, new and ready to thread. Just let me know and we can get started.
Scarr
Player

Words: 4839
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2015, 6:41 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

The Common Room

Postby Kailey on August 21st, 2015, 12:18 am

For your consideration:

[Very open to name changes, since I stink with those].

Big Foot

Not far off the coast of Zeltiva, resting within the bay is a rock formation which looks curiously like an adult elephant curling up and preparing to take a nap. The dark colored rock with its rough, craggy textures display the multi-faceted contours and depth of the peaceful giants; the far from smooth nature of their skin. While the eye sockets and the trunk are the most visible, if one looks closely, they can pick out the tail, legs, and other small details as well. The ability to do so has made it a bit of a hotspot among Zeltivan youth, who often use it as a place to hang out and play, as well as a rite of passage- making new kids point out all of the parts before they are allowed to stay there.

During the course of almost any given day, several children can be seen climbing aboard its massive, mossy head, or sliding down its trunk, if not jumping off of one part or another. Laughter ringing out over the water, as the waves crash into the rock's sides. Year after year the kids come to play, cultivating innumerable fond memories as a group, which during the year 495 AV, led to the birth of the rock's affectionate nickname "Big Foot," which for one reason or another, has stuck through the ages and into the present day.

Credit for this location goes to Kailey.

Also, I don't know how to stick things in the miz gallery if anyone wants to help with that/lmk.

Thanks.

<3 Kailey
Kailey
Whittle Bunny Foo Foo

Words: 45748
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2015, 3:55 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook

The Common Room

Postby Aoren on August 22nd, 2015, 7:18 am

Player contributions to domain development for Zeltiva go here.
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Kailey on August 23rd, 2015, 5:17 am

Ahh whoopsies!

Thanks Aoren! I'll stick it in there too!

<3 Kailey
Kailey
Whittle Bunny Foo Foo

Words: 45748
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2015, 3:55 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook

The Common Room

Postby Doctrine on September 21st, 2015, 2:26 am

Farewell

I'm sorry to say that I have some unfortunate news. Do to ongoing issues that I am having in my personal life, I have decided I need to step down as AS. I've mulled over this idea for a few weeks now, and though I'm reluctant because of the uncertainty it places over the city itself, I'm simply incapable of keeping up with any staff responsibilities. While I've tried answer your PMs where possible, that alone does not make for any sort of good storyteller, and I do apologize deeply for the neglect I've shown you all and the lack of development I've done in the domain itself.

Despite all of this I have no doubt that a much more suitable candidate will step up to the plate for this great city and all of you amazing writers. I love Miz so I hope to return as a player again when I'm able, but for now it just isn't possible. I'm sorry to leave you all like this, but I also want to thank you for making it so great while it lasted. All the kindness and patience really meant a lot. Seriously, you guys are awesome.

- Doctrine
Doctrine
Only you can write your story, so write it.

Words: 8679
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2015, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

The Common Room

Postby Duuma on September 23rd, 2015, 9:53 am

If anyone would like to thread, throw me a line. I'm looking to gain investigation/intelligence/morphing experience and would be down for any shenanigan thrown at me.
Duuma
the shooting star.

Words: 9866
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2015, 9:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Urkut on September 25th, 2015, 8:28 pm

I just wanted to hop in and say that I'm sorry for the long hiatus. I am having trouble returning to this character, and have struggled with inspiration. As such, I have plans to rework her, and so will not be continuing any threads that I had begun.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Urkut
Player

Words: 31480
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2015, 9:04 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Estrellir Konrath on September 27th, 2015, 7:12 pm

With Doctrine retired, I was wondering where we should direct our job requests and anything else in need of ST approval? Is there a designated RS for the Sylira region?
Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

PreviousNext