OOC Info The Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC thread! OOC chatter should go here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Enthere on January 12th, 2015, 10:43 pm

Hiya Zeltiva! At this moment I don't have any winter threads for Enthere and this needs to be remedied! I have some ideas for winter, but am completely open to others as well. Please pm me if you want to/would be willing to role play this season. :)
Enthere's speech
Others' speech
Enthere
Surviving. Fighting. Healing. Freeing.

Words: 56259
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2014, 4:32 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Altaira Readva on January 15th, 2015, 6:39 am

Oh! Oh!

You work in the Infirmary now, yes?

Joobbb tthrreeaadddss! :D And Alta and Enthere already know eachother! Ish! We should finish that thread at some point >.>

While I'm here, I'd like to put out a general call to anyone who would like to thread! :) I would be happy to do any kind- be it in the infirmary or at a political rally or general fun and play - I would love a training thread - (Alta's an Eiyon, so you can bet your bottom dollar that she's going to be fanatically campaigning against the Iggs)
Altaira Readva
I can wait.

Words: 279063
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2013, 6:39 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Enthere on January 16th, 2015, 1:32 am

Altaira, we really should do something at the infirmary! I have been intending do do something like that this season (there are going to be a lot of wounded). I know, I feel terrible for not replying to that for so long

Also! To all of Zeltiva, I am going to be posting a thread where Enthere and some other characters get snowed into a cave, and anyone is welcome to join! And so far there are only two people so we need more people. It will be fun, I promise.
Enthere's speech
Others' speech
Enthere
Surviving. Fighting. Healing. Freeing.

Words: 56259
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2014, 4:32 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Nirart Mercier on January 24th, 2015, 4:28 pm

Hi, how's everyone doing? :) New player here!

I really like the Mizahar formula and the world-building here, but I'm a massive fan of Zeltivan lore in particular. In my Character Registry post I wrote about some of the ideas I have for stories, which basically boil down to a mixture of exploring the heritage of the city (strange, ancient things especially) and some scheming. ;)

Hope you'll enjoy my contributions here and feel free to send me a PM if you have a job for a warrior-mage! :D
Nirart Mercier
Player

Words: 2448
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2015, 10:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on January 27th, 2015, 4:24 pm

Howdy folks!

The quest sign-ups have been posted! You may have noticed that I excluded one of the quests that is listed on the calendar. After careful consideration I have decided to postpone that quest until later down the road pending the results of the two that take place this season.

To those who participated in last seasons quests, I realize one of them is still on-going. The results of those quests do not impact these ones in a plot significant way and I will be picking up Depths of Diplomacy here shortly in the wake of a player's retirement. I do apologize for those who have been waiting. This season has been filled with varying degrees of activity due to multiple things not related to Mizahar.

But! Let us press onward! If you are interested in participating in this season's quests merely sign up in the appropriate thread as linked above.

I will also be releasing the Prompt's at some point this week. If you are looking to participate in those they are open to everyone who wants to get involved. Simply jump into the thread when it gets posted!

-Perplexity

PS- If you are interested in the quests but have an issue pending administratively or otherwise then talk to me via PM. Depending on the severity of the issue I may make an exception and allow you to sign-up.

Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Molly Barlow on January 27th, 2015, 9:35 pm

Rather than PM you I'll ask here for future reference or in case anyone else wondered! :)

With the obelisks do we have to be a part of the quest to acknowledge the event? For example, is watching it happen or referencing it okay or is this not allowed?

Thanks!
-Molly
Molly Barlow
Busy Bees

Words: 32235
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2015, 12:11 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on January 27th, 2015, 10:21 pm

Hi Molly!

To answer your question, nope. The major events are public knowledge. You would most definitely know what happens with the obelisks. It's going to be very hard to miss. The demolishing of the asylum? That's a big deal. The fires at the library and university? The public definitely know about those things. What you wouldn't know is information revealed specifically within the course of the quests themselves. The only way you would have access to that knowledge is if someone who participated in the quest itself gave it to you, or I announced it as such.

-Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on January 29th, 2015, 1:21 am

Howdy Folks!

The delightful Molly Barlow has provided for us all the delicious treat of a honey shop! I don't know about you guys but I rather enjoy honey with tea or on a biscuit. Have fun! :D

Also, the two posted quests have been filled! However! If you are still interested in getting involved in the shenanigans going down this season by all means post to the sign-up. I may have something else up my sleeve for more people to enjoy. Maybe.

By the looks of things I will be kicking it all off starting this weekend so I hope everyone is ready to be perplexed by my never ending affinity for riddles and puzzles!

-Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on February 1st, 2015, 3:08 pm

Howdy folks!

Two prompts have been posted for everyone to enjoy and respond to. The Awakening is simply informational in nature and sets the tone of the season. Call To Order is open for anyone and everyone in the city to participate in if you so desire.

Have fun! The Quests will soon follow.

-Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Shai on February 3rd, 2015, 1:30 am

Segway: The College of Djed is blowed up, it is no more. No more things may be done there. That is all.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Words: 424135
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext