OOC Info The Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC thread! OOC chatter should go here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on February 3rd, 2015, 7:14 am

Shucks, I've been missing out. o.o Well, I'm going to officially try and get back into the posting saddle now, so I'll be working on replies for everyone as soon as I can as well as take in a couple of new threads. Didn't intend to miss the whole two thirds of winter but with the way things have gone recently, I'm definitely ready to get things rolling and partake in Zeltiva's events again. :)
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Johanne on February 4th, 2015, 6:28 am

Hello! Johanne needs some job threads! She works at the Equinox tattooing parlour and I'd love to give some of you some ink. Send me a PM if you're interested!!
“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.”
Vincent Van Gogh
Johanne
These scars are stories.

Words: 168999
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2012, 8:48 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

The Common Room

Postby Johanne on February 6th, 2015, 10:19 am

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic56345.html

I have an open thread here where I will give tattoos to everyone who walks in. ;)

You still have to pay, though.
“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.”
Vincent Van Gogh
Johanne
These scars are stories.

Words: 168999
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2012, 8:48 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on February 9th, 2015, 1:33 am

Howdy folks!

So, I'm going to make this as plain as possible. I do not allow Flashbacks to the University. Why? I don't think it's fair to players who have actively gone out of their way to pay the fees, go to the classrooms, spend time in the city, interact with the NPC's and had to go through all of the hoops just to attend it in present time.

If you want to utilize the University resources you will just simply have to attend it for real. Now if you actively attended it and have placeholders set down that fell under the time you were there, that's fine. You paid your dues. Have at it. If you began a Flashback while another Storyteller was incumbent over Zeltiva and simply have yet to finish it, that is also fine. I am not going to stop you from finishing it but I won't allow more to be made.

If you have questions or concerns feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Perplexity
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Matthew on February 9th, 2015, 9:56 pm

This won't be until after I've closed off all my lingering threads, but I thought I would go ahead and post just to see if there would be any interest. Matthew will be looking to hire a nanny and/or get married so a child NPC of his can have what Matthew's mind considers a mother figure. You can take that how you will. PM me if you want to discuss it at all.

When it comes to the marriage option, note that it won't have a thing to do with developing a romance or anything sane like that. In his mind, he needs a wife to technically be a father and for her to technically be a mother. So, take marriage and just boil it down to paperwork and nothing more.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on February 13th, 2015, 12:25 am

Howdy Zeltiva!

In light of the recent influx of Vblogs I have decided to make another one. This is your chance! Ask me whatever questions have been prodding you at the back of your brains about Zeltiva.

Or just ask what you feel. I'm happy to ramble on! You can direct the questions either to my inbox or just post them here.

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Molly Barlow on February 13th, 2015, 4:19 am

Got an open thread if anyone wants to hop in. Simple job thread but thought I'd try to shake things up :D

Feel free to join as a witness or the their or anything. Solos are boring!

Happy writing!
-Molly
Molly Barlow
Busy Bees

Words: 32235
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2015, 12:11 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on February 17th, 2015, 12:47 am

Howdy folks!

As the season draws to a close I am making my friendly reminder to get cracking on those job threads! You can of course not do them but then no shiny coins for you. There are a total of 12 days left in the season.

That's not a whole lot. Please don't start flooding the forum with placeholders. Lets hold off until the beginning of next week for that, hm? If there are some extenuating circumstances that you need to tend to then please get in touch with me ASAP.

Happy Writing,
Perplexity

PS- If you aren't sure if you're eligible for Seasonal Experience take a gander at what the lore has to say.

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Matthew on February 17th, 2015, 11:50 pm

It would be nice to push out one or two quality job threads with another character. If someone would be interested in something involving A Touchy Subject, which is where Matthew is currently employed, please shoot me a PM.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

The Common Room

Postby Molly Barlow on February 18th, 2015, 4:25 am

Hello,

This is forewarning everyone I will be sparse with replies/activity (barring the Quest), I'm going to Florida for the next ten days =D I'll be back for the next season ready to go!

Happy writing!
-Molly
Molly Barlow
Busy Bees

Words: 32235
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2015, 12:11 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext