OOC Info The Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC thread! OOC chatter should go here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on February 19th, 2015, 7:37 am

Oooo! Matty I would LOVE to contribute a job thread for you, might even make an interesting bonding period as well as potential plot development. ;)
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Anouk on February 20th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm flashing a new PC in Zeltiva, so thought I better pop in and say hiiiii...

I'm not going to actually thread with Anouk until the new season, but I'm more than happy to plan threads for the Spring. Anouk is going to be a student in the university, most likely studying painting, so if that appeals to your PC, go ahead and PM me. And of course, anyone else up for threading should do so as well. A shiny new PC = threads needed! I'm up for any kind, really -- apart from combat-focused threads, but that's really the only limitation. :)
Anouk
The Seer of Desire

Words: 75552
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2015, 11:10 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Kamilla on February 21st, 2015, 4:12 pm

Since I'm dreading solo job threads, I thought i'd ask if anyone is in need of a tailor? Surely some of you are willing to pay!Yvette's Dresses For All Occasions a visit and request some stylish gloves or scarves... after all, it is an especially cold winter. :)
Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on February 25th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Hi there folks!

The season is drawing to a close. Spring is right around the corner. I strongly advise you get your job threads done if you haven't already or put the placeholder down for them now if you won't be able to get to them. You only need 2 of them to qualify for full wages and as long as the threads display your character actively performing their job in some capacity for the majority of the thread, you're hunky dory!

I would also recommend taking a look at those threads that would qualify you for Seasonal Experience. Don't know what that is? They're threads that display your character as really portraying your character's profession as being a part of their lifestyle. For more in-depth information on what qualifies look here.

Regards,
Perplexity
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on March 2nd, 2015, 12:57 am

Howdy Zeltiva!

Spring has begun and with it comes a few things:

1.) Wages! If you are eligible for Winter 514 wages please submit them for review in my office!

2.) If you are a character interested in attending the University please contact me. I am beginning my revisions of the University this season and until they're finished I'd prefer to help people get situated by simply communicating with me directly.

3.) The character registry has been posted! Don't forget to register!

If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to difficulties you faced last season, need help transitioning into the current one, or just have questions in general feel free to PM me at your earliest convenience. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Regars,
Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Matthew on March 2nd, 2015, 4:52 pm

I have updated a Matchmaking thread to detail some of the things I am hoping to thread about this season. Please shoot me a PM if someone sees something that interests them.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on March 3rd, 2015, 2:07 am

Howdy Folks!

I realize the Season Calendar isn't up yet. I apologize for that. I'll be releasing it here soon. It will be up before the week is out. If I haven't answered a PM you've sent me just nudge me again as it may have gotten swallowed up in my inbox. Wages, jobs, housing and business applications will all be handled tomorrow so keep a look out!

-Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on March 4th, 2015, 12:47 am

Hello Zeltiva!

The calendar has been posted! Lots of things for people to take advantage of this season and I hope you do.

You'll notice I didn't include much in the way of mentioning any quests. There's a reason for that. I'm hoping that with the inclusion of several open ended events that people will take advantage of the calendars I put out. I see a lot of people posting in the city but most don't really involve themselves in the events described or barely touch on them. If this pattern continues, I really don't see a reason to put out future calendars.

Essentially what I am getting at is that, with the calendar players are being provided prompts that can fuel their own adventures or plots in the city. Use them. If you don't know how to go about it then contact me. It's why I'm here, to assist you in developing your story by providing insight into how things should work or nudging you in the right direction.

So here's the deal: if you are interested in conducting a story arc involving the events outlined in the calendar, post to the calendar itself and claim it. The story arc can be a solo, it can be a quest you are both participating in and directing with other players, or you can Guest Storytell it for others. When you have claimed the event, I will make a note of it.

You can participate in as many as you like but the point is to encourage folks to work together to bring about something fun and exciting. Many of the events listed can be approached from multiple angles. Have questions? Ask as many as you need to. Need help? I'm happy to provide as much assistance as I can.

Warm Regards,
Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Zandelia on March 4th, 2015, 1:11 am

If anyone wants to have a bit of a drinkathon on:

73rd- East Street sees a rise in drunken activity. A warehouse belonging to one of Zeltiva’s prestigious merchants is found to have been broken into where a store of wine, rum and kelp beer caskets were kept. The caskets are found by the public, much to the dismay of the merchant and to the joy of the citizenry.

I'm game. Perhaps with shenanigans too. See what happens.
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Shai on March 4th, 2015, 3:53 am

Hey Zeltivans!

I started an opened thread, A Long Walk, to try to meet some of you fine folks. It seems tame from the onset but after I see who jumps in I will throw some plot at it, no worries it won't be purely social for long!

Shai

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Words: 424135
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext