OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Prophet on December 8th, 2016, 2:53 am

I have a few updates concerning the awesomeness floating about this season.

Dem Bones: The initial response exceeded what I was prepared to handle so Meadow and I are coming up with a second plot related to the event. For logistical reasons, Naiya and Haena were removed from the initial quest but will have priority on the second if they wish. This leaves one spot open for the first event and at least one more for the second. Sign-ups should follow protocol and post to my office.

Clergy: No one is to use the NPCs. These are characters which will be moderated. If you have an idea or a need for your plot, send one of us a PM.

Vantha: Sadly, Endrykas has only one Vantha and she was claimed via PM early this morning. However, because our players are the best on Miz, one of your fellow Drykas has agreed to step up and play an NPC Vantha that I created. This person has said that three PCs may join in the hunt. There are no guaranteed results and there will be no moderation unless there is a conflict. PCs may become injured or worse. On a first come, first serve basis- three people may sign up in my office using the event form listed in the calendar. For event, use the title "Vantha".

Making your own Vantha NPCs and killing them will NOT result in a bounty.

Finally, Meadow and I will be co-moderating a massive thread to kick off the season. Think of it as a social thread with purpose. This will be coming very soon. Remember- if you're involved in a quest to make it a priority. There's a ton going on this season and for once... I'd like to see us all be able to keep up. Furthermore, none of you are allowed to vanish. I forbid it.

That is all.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Adon on December 8th, 2016, 11:03 am

Meadow wrote:You dont have to participate in the events if you dont want to Adon. My PC hardly ever actually participates since I run most of the modded threads. I just try to keep her as informed as possible

Being around characters eagerly plotting and committing genocide just doesn't fill me with enthusiasm or inspiration. For some reason.

We'll see.
Threads: 2/2
Adon
Flint and Steel

Words: 27578
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2016, 3:52 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ixzo on December 8th, 2016, 10:28 pm

So do we only get a chance at the two Vanthas or is there a way we could hunt more?
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Prophet on December 8th, 2016, 11:47 pm

Hunt all you wish but bounty is only being offered on pre-existing Vantha. There are 5000 Vantha in Mizahar and 4800 of them are in Avanthal. To generate a bunch just for the sake of getting paid would not only cheapen the event but upset figures that are very cleared printed and carefully calculated.

Adon- If you are unhappy with the current state of events, feel free to have your character react as such. There's no rule saying you have to kill the Vantha. In other cities, there are PCs risking their wellbeing to help the Vantha hide/escape.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Ixzo on December 9th, 2016, 2:10 am

Okay fair point, I will have to find another way to distinguish other than numbers...
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Prophet on December 11th, 2016, 7:42 am

New Codex Entry - Jarmok

It's a location but isn't going to be listed on the linkmap because, like our city, it's always moving around. Happy writing!

Also, stay tuned for the start of the season's main event thread. Details to come soon. That is all.

-P
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Baltair on December 11th, 2016, 8:36 pm

Its the final countdown!

Hello everyone. I just figured I'd pop in and say hi. I look forward to writing with everyone.
Baltair
Player

Words: 12650
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2016, 2:06 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Prophet on December 11th, 2016, 11:47 pm

The main quest is starting. Each round of posting will start with myself then Meadow. After that, the posting order will be open. I will create an ooc thread just for the quest.

In an effort to keep this quest, like so many others, from stalling out will have a different set of rules for posting. After both STs have posted, the posting order will reset each time. The ooc will be used to keep things straight but i think our community can handle this. More to come as I get more time.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Konrad Venger on December 12th, 2016, 4:41 am

"I am unsure and would like to hear more about this Dual-God."

I don't think Kon would be even close to that eloquent in his expression, but that's the closest his answer would be. Even if it is half a lie. Truth being, Konrad doesn't give much of a shyke about any of the gods: they've never helped him and he grew up in a place were so many, many people needed their help. Like a little boy whose father forever disfigured him, right before butchering his mother in front of his eyes.

However, he was shown kindness by a strange, placid Drykas called "Jonas", and lowdown dirty bastard OI' Konrad is, he doesn't forget a man who saved his life. So he'll be going along with this... for now. Who knows? He may just find religion and become a better man... or become a zealot that makes his current, mercenary self look sane by comparison.

Who's to say, eh?

Aside from that, HELLO ENDRYKAS! PM, PM, shoot your PM to me like hunting arrows over the scrub and wild grains and we shall clash together for writing and such. Glad to be here, guys.

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes