OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Merevaika on December 26th, 2016, 1:13 pm

Thanks Prophet! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and holiday!
I've been fairly busy the last few weeks to put a lot of attention on Merevaika, but if anyone is interested in any sort of thread, feel free to send me a PM.

:D
Pavi Common

Merevaika
Player

Words: 569615
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Prophet on December 27th, 2016, 4:35 am

Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Vanadis on January 1st, 2017, 12:19 am

Hi guys! Hopefully I'll be able to join you folk after the holidays stop kicking my butt. Cheers to the new year!
Vanadis
Player

Words: 7705
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2016, 5:33 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Naiya on January 1st, 2017, 7:03 pm

Happy New Year, loves!

I hope the year brings warmth and inspiration to you all, and not just IC. ;)

Our little Drykas community is a tight knit one, more so OOC than IC, but I wanted to take a moment and welcome all the people who are new to the city.

If you're new to Mizahar, I want to assuage a fear I faced when I was new. Know that just because we're a jolly bunch here already, we happily welcome new people and even if IC meetings are chilly, we're happy to have you.

If you're just a new face in the city, I wanna find ways to come across one another! We should be as familiar IC as we tend to be OOC, so let's thread. Let's come across one another while we bathe, or while we do laundry. Let's butt heads as we haggle for an item in the market, or giggle over a gaggle of children at play. We can be long lost friends or childhood rivals, let's make connections.

If you've been around a while already we should thread anyway. We have so many skills that we should all share, like the weaving of satalu (a pavilion marking woven pattern that is used to mark animals that belong to you), or cosmetology as we sit about and braid each other's hair. We can have a social thread that builds up those skills or trades knowledge, they don't just have to be idle chat.

Let's community build this year. We can do it!
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Baltair on January 5th, 2017, 6:45 am

I second what Naiya is saying. I am willing to post with anyone who is wanting to write new or old, I can also help anyone get ideas if they need someone to talk to.

I would also like to apologize for my activity, I've got company down and the holidays are always busy. I'll be back to writing in a couple of days. Thank you for your patience.
Baltair
Player

Words: 12650
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2016, 2:06 am
Character sheet

Postby Prophet on January 6th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Update time!

I hope everyone had a wonderful break/holiday/vacation/etc. Life is about balance and as usual my holidays displayed a great deal of it. There's a large part of me that is grateful to be back in a routine.

I will be posting in the main seasonal quest this weekend as well as starting Dem Bones which is closed for entry. I'm also hoping to get some revamped locations posted this weekend. Meadow has been busy on a few and I have one all-but-done.

Keep in mind the Voices thread and seasonal challenges when writing but most of all remember to enjoy yourself. None of this means anything if you feel burdened by the task. As always, I am here if you need me.

That is all.

An Elysium Template
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Khida on January 10th, 2017, 4:37 am

Khida bought herself a spear this season and has very little idea what to do with it. Anyone feel like sparring with a raw novice? Bring whatever weapon you like, as long as it makes sense to pair against a shortspear.

I'd be happy to touch on any other skills you want to raise (e.g. archery; call it a biathlon?), or trade lessons in something like hunting or survival. PM me if you're interested!
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Waisana on January 14th, 2017, 9:20 pm

Hello, folks! Just checking in to say that one, I am in fact alive and two, I've just come to end of essay season so I actually have free time again.

For people I owe replies to, I am so sorry for being AWOL but bear with me and I'll get replies out to you tomorrow or the day after. I'm a little too burned out at the moment to string sentences together anymore so please bear with me or fling a PM at me if I don't get to you in a couple of days.

For the moment, I don't want to take on any new threads until I've actually caught up but if you have any ideas you want to run by me for future writing exploits in the next week or so then hit me up!

-Max
Active threads: 2 of 5
2 Quest threads

Pavi | Grassland sign | Common | Speech of others

Pavi | Grassland sign | Common | Speech of others
Waisana
Gentle Horse Maiden

Words: 363907
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Brocton Firestone on January 15th, 2017, 5:22 pm

Hey all. Bad news. I haven't been able to keep up with Brocton's ledger's. So I'll need to retire him, I apologise. Thread partners can either turn in threads that weren't completed, or can skip my turn of posts.

I'll be posting an HD notice for Broctons retirement.

Brocton, over and out.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Khida on January 18th, 2017, 4:12 am

Open thread at Lari Lake for all and sundry: Lakeside Living

Khida's out to do her best imitation of an osprey. Anyone who wants to fish or swim or gawk or whatever is welcome! We'll see where it goes from there. :)
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)