Return To Endrykas

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Return To Endrykas

Postby Dravite on October 26th, 2015, 7:22 pm

The watchman seemed unfazed by the woman’s admission, perhaps because he had always been very good at reading faces; the mention of a Dhani saw his brow rise, though he was certain there were no Zith currently residing in the city. She was playing, trying to make fools of them all, but their training had taught them patience; to endure the games of small minds. When the woman tried to flee, however, that changed everything.

Cree reacted before Dravite had even begun to consider his options; stop her, was his best bet and where he had felt rather guilty about asking her to camp outside of the city for the night after such a long journey, he now no longer cared. The buckskin stallion reared up into a jump as he pushed away from the earth and spun to follow. Dravite’s legs tightened around the animal’s side to stay on his back and freed up as he felt the horse thunder towards their target. Worried the woman’s mount might lash out at his own, Dravite waited until they were almost side by side before he steered Cree towards the beast and quickly raised a leg to kick Merevaika from the back of her Strider.

The horse lord slipped from the back of his stallion before too much ground was put between the girl and himself, spear pointed at her neck just above the shoulder to keep her grounded while one of the other watchmen went to fetch her horse. Stupid, fool, he waved in Pavi at Merevaika, “Which clan are you from? Perhaps you would like me to drag you to the leader and have them decide your punishment for deliberately disobeying a direct command of The Watch.

He pulled her to her feet by the scruff of her shirt and started marching her back towards her friends. “You have no bloody idea do you? You think you can just leave the city and come back expecting everything to be as it was. People die here every day, this fall we have lost a handful of our best watchmen to foreigners and you want to waste our time and disobey a simple request? How would you like it if someone came into your home and cut your throat in the night? Or came back to the city with an illness that wiped out hundreds of innocent children? You think I can go home now? You aren’t the only one who has to stay outside of the city tonight now that I’ve been forced to act against you.”

Dravite shoved the woman to her knees and growled, pacing back and forth, the muscles between his shoulder tight, brow knotted, “Do you not see how selfish you’re being? I have children, a family to protect; you don’t think this life is hard enough without our own kind working against each other? I’m in half a mind to send you back to Riverfall because if you can’t show a little respect to the people who put their lives on the line every day for this city, you don’t deserve the protection of Endrykas.”

Dravite
Ra’athi of The Watch Troha to Tavehk

Words: 775240
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2015, 12:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
2015 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Return To Endrykas

Postby Nivel on December 6th, 2015, 7:26 pm

Merevaika :
XP Award:
  • Observation 1
  • Riding 2
  • Land Navigation 1
  • Socialization 2
  • Intimidation 2
  • Persuasion 1
  • Rhetoric 1
Lore:
  • Returning home
  • Past attack on Endrykas by Foreigners
  • Dravite The cruel on
  • Lian the Interrogator
Notes: your character was a total jerk in this thread and I liked it :P

Dravite :
XP Award:
  • Teaching 1
  • Meditation 2
  • Webbing 2
  • Interrogation 3
  • Negotiation 1
  • Investigation 1
  • Riding 2
  • Leadership 2
  • Intimidation 1
Lore:
  • Teaching: The basics of Webbing magic
  • Merevaika Stormchaser the home sick women with a spitting problem
Notes: Nice read :).

Lian Windrunner :
XP Award:
  • Weapon: Shortbow 1
  • Observation 2
  • Interrogation 1
  • Investigation 2
Lore:
  • Concentration is always important
  • Hitting targets from above
  • Merevaika Stormchaser the home sick women
  • Miners can’t be trusted
  • Learning through observation
Notes: Good job :) Now i’m going to sleep

Additional Comments: If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me.

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)