Sapphire Star - Chef, Waiters, Masseuse, 'Companions' needed

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Kavala on January 31st, 2016, 4:34 pm

The Sapphire Star

Kavala and Eosi are working towards opening a Female Entertainment Location in Riverfall.

This is a top of the line luxury location that offers females a safe place to walk into and get a meal, perhaps a massage, and some safe male companionship with no strings attached. Guests are to be pampered by the employees. Some guests will just want a companion for a meal or someone to talk too. Other guests will want more and there are rooms for that. Health of the staff and the customers are guaranteed by Rak'keli healers.

We'll need the following:

Chef
Two Waiters
Masseuse
Companions

We are looking for gentlemen. If a person can do more than one job, that makes them more desirable for the position. Privacy contracts will be required to protect clients rights. And the companion position must be willing to not only dine with a patron, serve her, but also to talk to her, listen, dance for her or with her, and perform acts of intimacy if the client requires it. All different types of 'companions' are sought. There will be facilities for all types of tastes.

There are also counseling services available due to Eosi's superpower and her skills shes' developing. Eosi will be managing the center while Kavala is going to front the funds for it and be a silent partner.

Now it gets interesting.

The basement will be a headquarters for an group of Ivak Followers working for the good of the city. This is an Azenth core group and they will be looking for the following type of members:

Secret :
  • Tuvalik (The Dancers) - Entertainers to the core, it is said the Tuvalik honor Ivak's passion by pouring their gnosis into the art of entertaining. Made up of numerous firewalkers and firedancers, this family is particularly popular in Eyktol and parts of Kalea.
  • Avisata (The Releasers) - This family spawned group are rumored to be the direct decedents of Kova's personal Imperial Guards. Powerfully versed in history and lore, these scholar warriors are prone to disperse throughout Mizahar and use their gnosis gifts to systematically discharge pressure built up on fault lines and cause numerous small earthquakes in order to prevent large catastrophic ones. And while they carry out these physical duties, they can also be known to dwell in powerful political seats, doing the same thing for buildup of emotions and tensions.
  • Suviak (The Tidalwave) - Made up of primarily of Konti, Akvatari and Charoda, this Azenth family remains exclusively aquatic, by and large the most significant force Ivak has at his call. These individuals work to openly prevent enormous tidalwaves, while managing the numerous underwater volcanos and faults that exist surrounding Mizahar.
  • Zaital (The Driven) - Having taken the last name of Kova's handmaiden who was said to have carried a newly born infant to Suva for the wedding, these Azenth are by and large the most dangerous of all Ivak's collective assets. Having steered more towards the emotional management of people, the Azenth in this family tend to see into the hearts of others and make judgments for themselves. Said to be leading the effort to free Ivak from his prison, the Zaital family in general has cultured darker arts and more forceful ambitions using a dangerous mix of gnosis and magic.

Post questions here or PM your interest.

The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Wikus on January 31st, 2016, 4:50 pm

Obviously, I'm the first one to post. That is because I'm the first one to express how extremely thankful I am for this location and business to finally be a reality. *tries to hold back his twitches*

Wikus is certainly up to it - he can be a moderately useful waiter and a companion if someone (surely every damn woman in RF) was interested in him. Thus, consider this my immediate signature for whatever deals Wikus can find within this soon-to-be successful business.

I have also expressed how interested I am in getting Wikus into Ivak's domain, so he will gladly lurk around if he was given the chance in that basement of yours.

I have a few questions:

One: When does the business open?

Two: How is the recruiting process going to be executed? Huge open thread, one on one 'trials' etc...

Three: Please pick me!

Looking forward to working with you.
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Kavala on January 31st, 2016, 4:57 pm

Hi! We'd be glad to have you, Wikus... I think. :)

Its going to officially open the first of next season. However, we are going to be doing interviews (Eosi and I) this season for sure. We'll consider a flier posted in the message square advertising enough. Then we'll let you try your skills at a little in character roleplay (we pretend to be customers, you a companion) and let you demonstrate some of your skills. I don't think the interview is going to include a full service package, but if you can get a female to vouch for your other skills, that'd be great.

There will be a full medical exam though and you need to be cleared for health. We can do an interview thread as soon as our planning thread is done.

Hope that helps. :)
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ayatah on January 31st, 2016, 5:32 pm

Ayatah is all about the Emotional Upheaval right now. And whilst the male services of this establishment may not particularly interest her, after this season's particularly stressful and emotionally exhaustive happenings, I think Ivak will almost definitely catch her attention.

More specifically, the Avisata type in particular would suit her, being the combination of warrior and scholar that Aya never thought possible in Taloba.

In short, if you fancy having a Myrian suffering from a long-term identity crisis (plus her two identical, messed-up alternate selves - do mind the teeth), she's your gal.
Ayatah
The Scholarly Savage

Words: 667148
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 11:30 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Eosi on February 1st, 2016, 5:00 pm

I could see how Ayatah could potentially be a good fit on the Azenth side of things. We can thread this season to set the stage for it and if you're still interested by springtime, we could potentially make it happen. :)
Eosi
Act first. Teach them to fear you.

Words: 244471
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2012, 7:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Rivialle on February 17th, 2016, 12:32 am

Actually, disregard me. Came up with some stuff I want to do :P In the future though, if you'll allow. Sorry!

Credit to Firenze for post box!
Last edited by Rivialle on February 17th, 2016, 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rivialle
The Battle-Spider

Words: 16817
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2016, 4:49 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Adyel on February 17th, 2016, 1:14 am

HELLO:

Perhaps, Adyel could play a good role such as a waiter or perhaps go behind the kitchen and learn the ins and outs of cooking and all? Just let me know if this would be good or not, thanks,

Adyel.
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets