OOC Info Kenash Spring 516 AV Character Registry

Contains all you need to know for this spring.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

Kenash Spring 516 AV Character Registry

Postby Roric on March 21st, 2016, 4:33 am

Character Name:
Roric

Sex/Age/Race:
Male, 3, Kelvic

Social Class (Dynasty, Freeborn, Slave, Rujaro): Slave

Duration of stay:
So long as Haeli is here.

What do you want to accomplish this season IC?:
Fulfill his purpose and grow more into his humanity. Explore his relationship with a certain swamp witch.

What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?:
All of the above?

What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: With Roric; conflict, strife and growth.

Comments:
Let's make it a great season.
Roric
Bite me.

Words: 20328
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 7:39 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ssenislin on March 21st, 2016, 6:41 am

Character Name: [Looong]Ssenislin
Sex/Age/Race: M/99/Dhani
Social Class (Dynasty, Freeborn, Slave, Rujaro): Freeborn
Duration of stay: Indefinite
What do you want to accomplish this season IC?: Find a nice chunk of swamp to settle down in, get jewelry that fits and won't fall off, maybe a jaunty cap!
What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?: Mostly I just want to get our dear Snake Bro established as a presence in the city. :P Maybe earn some emnity or strike up some relationships while we're at it.
What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: Dark bargains, tense encounters, mounting dread, plots that actually have a start middle and end, honestly anything that's not pure meet n' greet.
Comments: Hope y'all are as excited about Kenash reopening as I am. :)
Ssenislin
Gourmandizer

Words: 21124
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2015, 11:50 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Reisen Widerspruch on March 27th, 2016, 10:08 am

Character Name: Reisen Widerspruch
Sex/Age/Race:Male/31/Human
Social Class (Dynasty, Freeborn, Slave, Rujaro):Freeborn
Duration of stay: two seasons at least
What do you want to accomplish this season IC?: See all there is to Kenash.
What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?: Change my character's worldview.
What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: Action, some socials.
Comments: Humidity is the bane of all hygienic people.
Collaborative Thread Limit= 2/3

Right, from experience I noticed a tendancy of me taking too many threads I can handle with other people. So I'm establishing that thread limit up there. If the limit is 3/3 then take note that I can't thread with you until one of those threads I'm part of are done and gone.
Reisen Widerspruch
The man on a walk

Words: 46753
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2016, 2:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Adelaide Sitai on March 30th, 2016, 6:40 pm

Character Name: Adelaide Sitai
Sex/Age/Race: Female, 25, Human
Social Class (Dynasty, Freeborn, Slave, Rujaro): Dynasty
Duration of stay: Returning, maybe forever
What do you want to accomplish this season IC?: Sort through Adelaide's feelings for her cousin, Ivan Sitai, re-establish a business and come to terms with the death of her father. Also, more drama. All the drama.
What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?: Re-establish character and sort out issues that relay to absences. Become an expert in acting (only 4xp left!!!)
What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: Aha, all of 'em, but I do enjoy a bit of craziness and, being theatre-y, all that stuff
Comments: Hit me up for a thread... I can't promise a whole load, but do pm me!
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Bay'Lin La on April 4th, 2016, 4:41 am

Character Name: Baylin La

Sex/Age/Race: Male, 39, Charoda.

Duration of stay: Indefinite

What do you want to accomplish this season IC?:
Expand Baylin's grasp of Coral manipulation and Morphing. Try to his place in the world rather than obsess about the Void. Kenash is a place of vice, so maybe he could find a new one.

What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?:
I've had many false starts with Baylin in the past, so he's been in inactive limbo for some time due to city closures. I just want to get Baylin known in the city.

What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?:
Philosophy, Intrigue, suspense, adventure, and magic.

Comments:
Hey, here is a PC who actually enjoys the humidity! It gets the bits and pieces all nice and moist! :p Feel free to PM me if you want to thread.

Bay'Lin La
Life's but a walking shadow...

Words: 33079
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2013, 1:34 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Fiachra on April 14th, 2016, 2:28 am

Character Name: Fiachra
Sex/Age/Race: Female/3-ish/Kelvic
Social Class (Dynasty, Freeborn, Slave, Rujaro): Its complicated? (in discussion! Slave-ish)
Duration of stay: Spring 42 - unknown, will likely travel regularly
What do you want to accomplish this season IC?: 'Chra legitimately thought she was flying to Alvadas. Then she found her Bondmate, now figuring that out and learning to navigate Kenash which she hates are her new priorities. Swamps and Slaves. Not her favourite.
What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?: Getting 'Chra and her Bondmate together, finding a way to prevent the death that makes inevitable, teach her a few useful things, meet and RP with new folks, keep her from getting her damned fool self killed while staying true to who she is IC
What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: All of them. I like involved plots but I'm happy to do one offs as well.
Comments: Looking forward to RPing with y'all and working with Cocoon, who is awesome :D
Fiachra
Player

Words: 100578
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2015, 7:37 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Millie on April 14th, 2016, 2:57 pm

Character Registry

Character Name: Millie
Sex/Age/Race: Female, will be 28 yrs old when she arrives here, Human.
Social Class (Dynasty, Freeborn, Slave, Rujaro): Technically would be freeborn, but isn't going to survive that long for it to matter.
Duration of stay: 80th Spring until roughly 85th-90th depending?
What do you want to accomplish this season IC?: Well, not to put it too dramatically, but she's coming here to petch up a wedding, and although she doesn't know it, to die. Dun dun duuuhn.
What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?: Have fun, and send off this character in the best way possible.
What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: Allsorts really!
Comments: Millie is going to have a very short stay here, and she already has some plots planned with some Kenash denizens. However, there may be some space if anyone wants to meet a crazy ex on a warpath, so just send me a PM and we'll see what happens. :)

Graders: Don't bother giving grades to Millie, as I am waiting for this character to be retired! Thank you :)
Millie
Death is but another journey...

Words: 46978
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2015, 1:22 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Elaine Spade on April 16th, 2016, 7:41 pm

Character Name: Elaine Spade
Sex/Age/Race: Female/ 21 / Human ghost
Social Class (Dynasty, Freeborn, Slave, Rujaro): Ghost
Duration of stay: Indefinite yet
What do you want to accomplish this season IC?: Seek a purpose for this unlife
What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?: Just to get back into the swing of things, starting of slowly. Real slowly
What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: Anything mostly really.
Comments: Hey guys, haunting is fun, isn't it?
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Savacea Jovellana on April 21st, 2016, 1:40 pm

Character Name: Savacea

Sex/Age/Race: Female, 20, Symenstra

Duration of stay: Until Black Rock opens back up... possibly. Unless I love Kenash then I will be here forever.

What do you want to accomplish this season IC?: Raising her Poison Skill is the only goal currently. Grinding out some skill building threads. I think she needs a best friend, so that would be nice to develop with someone.

What do you want to accomplish this season OOC?: Meet new people to thread with. I am coming from Black Rock, which wasn't very active. I was able to thread with one person, Loda, but that was about it as the other person was rarely on. So Savacea has been floating around Black Rock waiting for Taloba to reopen, but since it does not look like it will be any time soon, trying out Kenash ;).

What kind of themes do you enjoy the most?: Drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery. I like most anything, I don't even mind a romance thread or two, why not. I will write about mostly anything, even things I may not be that into, as I like to be challenged as a writer.

Comments: As stated earlier, willing to try any type of thread, whether I have a preference for it or not. So feel free to PM me if you are interested in threading with a Sym and seeing where our PCs takes us. ;)
Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Words: 239118
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2015, 11:11 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous