Completed Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Shimoje tries to start a journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Postby Shimoje on May 14th, 2016, 4:01 am

Shimoje pondered at her reaction to him leaving the city. He felt the need to explain as they shared their words so convolutely. “I had already made a trip from Zeltiva. I am Zeltivian born.” He smiled towards her with a matter of fact face that triumphed all dispositions of selfishness. As the woman spoke of her arms he merely made note. Is more always better? He was in a deep trance of thought, but one that didn’t relate to his problems. It was a fresh relief filled with a new breath of air. A breath of air that was relieved in the form of an exasperation.

“Eyktol. Perhaps I would visit the deserts some time.” He smirked at her, and was curious to what other type of people would reside there. How they lived their lives, and what possibly could lie beneath a sea of sand. “Rhysol. Not many have heard of him, all I know is that there were a collection of worshippers a while back in the middle of the season. They performed these sort of rituals in the name of the man, or deity. I myself hold truth to that which is around me, and I have found that if you don’t recognize something it makes it harder to accept it. I want to be able to accept things. I don’t want to live my life in fear and anguish. I want to get rid of some of those feeling in and of itself. I must be aware from false factors which unbalance me. How can you live in a world that you are not aware of?” His long bated breaths between sentences merely showed aspiration between each pause. He admired Sayana at this point for a convoluted reason he could simply not pin down.

“Misunderstanding things is easy, and a detail I am far guilty of. Acceptance is key, and being in the middle of things surely makes it easier to understand. I wish to understand my father’s death.”
He said a bit more solemnly. He was angry, sad, and far confused by the letter he received from his father. A number of things from the day before and now this overwhelming feeling he experienced now opened his mind to a realm of possibilities he hadn’t realized before.

“It is difficult to remain in the middle of things. Though, in the middle there is balance. Mechanical energy often relies on the middle to increase potential of the output. A blade unbalanced would not strike true, no matter how skilled the wielder. This brings to mind another aspect; control. Once I come to realize the reality that is around me, I will feel less naked within the world. The unpredictable won’t be as scary, and fear itself could possibly subside; we can’t control everything. What I seek is but many things, and staying in a city so prevalent with knights who seek to control everything will not let me dance and flourish amongst this beautiful world."

His outlook was quickly beginning to change as the aura of Sayana collided with his. It was deepening his understanding and aspirations of his father. His father didn’t neglect him, he simply had a purpose; a strive. Much like the one that he was beginning to adopt.

“I have many problems in life.” Shimoje said. His heartening self discovery began to lead him down a path he wouldn’t soon forget. “What is it about reality that makes it so painful? Even in my sleep I am plagued by reality. Is it because I have no other chances? I was always looking for someone to blame, and life can be just as deceitful as dreams have many meanings. What is to say that your life’s role isn’t impacted by the smallest of things? Meaning is the perception of greedy intent, and that which is without is peaceful in life. We can do things just to do it; there can be no purpose in life, unless you make one. Belief is an idle thing, you either have it or you don’t.”

Shimoje grimaced at the word of purpose. It was something that Sayana wanted him to figure out for himself. Though, here he sat beside her stating that there didn’t have to be a purpose. “People can be in reality, or live in it. I want to live in it, and take truth to that which is around me. Complicating truths can always turn them into a lie. Maybe that is why I hid in my home in Zeltiva. You could ask what is there to lose, and I would respond Everything.” Shimoje smiled at Sayana, knowing that whatever was going on he was far into thought, and there was almost no getting him out of it.

“One small thing can impact a bigger thing. Just like how you impacted me Q. Perhaps I worry too much and don’t look at what things truly are. You are beautiful, your arms are beautiful, your place here is beautiful.”
He smiled once again and stared deeply into the floor below.

“It isn’t that life is painful. I have had my share of pain. It is that life is painful. I saw only what I wanted to see, and listened to only what was there. Deep down I know I have the truth hidden in me. We have the truth hidden in us wandering around waiting to escape. Perhaps meaning can have complications and cause problems, but having no meaning in life at all but to solely exist is the mystery of life.”

Title:

"My Speech." "Other Speech."
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Postby Sayana on May 15th, 2016, 5:58 am

“You know… Maybe I should give you back your journal. You clearly have a lot to say.” Sayana replied with a playful lilt to her tone. The Eypharian stood up to walk smoothly to the dining table and picked up the familiar journal. He had poured his life and deepest feelings to her. Her, a mere stranger.

She held out the journal for him to take, then seated herself once more upon the couch. “You can live a life without meaning or purpose. But what does that make you? Lost? A wanderer? But you already spoke of what you sought. Power, strength, and to do what your father could not.”

Sayana actually found his jumble of thoughts and ramblings rather difficult to follow. He seemed to jump from one idea to the next, often contradicting himself as if he was internally questioning the words he spoke. Instead she moved to sit next to him. Right next to him. She reached out in attempt to take his hands in her mids and placed her high hands upon his shoulders.

Like an addict, she reached again for her djed. She wanted to organize his thoughts into something orderly and coherent. She focused on a feeling of calm and a strong sense of confidence as she looked into his eyes. She gathered the magic at the tip of her tongue and when she spoke next, she released it in small bouts at each emphasized word.

“Shimoje, you have passion but you also need confidence in yourself. You’re an array of flighty thoughts, here and there, but if you give yourself a sense of calm then you’ll be able to achieve what your father could not.”

She tasted a faint tang of iron in her mouth. She was overdoing it again. But it felt so good. Besides, the blood would surely go unnoticed as long as the effects didn’t touch her eyes. She kept her gaze upon him for a moment longer, then leaned in for a brief kiss upon his lips with her high hand holding the back of his head.

She smiled slowly, not expecting more and not giving more. In a much lighter tone, almost breaking the earlier mood, Sayana inquired further about his future endeavors.

“So do you think you’ll return after your long voyage? I should like to know how it goes. Whether you obtain the unattainable. And what of this mage that you spoke of earlier? The one you met only a couple days ago?”
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Postby Shimoje on May 15th, 2016, 6:48 am

A Surprising Embrace

Shimoje looked at his journal, and once over back to Sayana. His stomach grew swirly and gently grabbed it from her. “Life is without meaning. Only you bring life meaning. The meaning of life is whatever you deem it to be. Being alive is a meaning, but living without meaning is the mystery of life. One I feel almost impossible at times.” He said to clarify his rather jumbled thoughts he poured out earlier.

Looking into Sayana’s eyes he was once again captivated. She mentioned the need for confidence, and him remaining calm. Suddenly his mind was cleared while looking into her eyes. He thought only of her, and what could happen at that moment. To his surprise intimacy soon followed suit, and meeting her smile with a kiss. Shimoje gladly placed his hand on her cheek while in the moment, weaving his hands gently across her arms. He enjoyed being able to be touched all over his body, in ways that was nigh impossible from another.

As the sweet breath of the two was exchanged, he nearly lost his and looked deeply into her eyes. This likely a result for calling her beautiful, but he couldn’t be too sure. He knew that there was more and more to this woman than what could be initially perceived, and his sudden urge of calmness quieted his thoughts. He lived in the moment and truly did take that which was the truth, which at this point was an interaction that he hadn’t expected.

“The voyage was long and hard. I could keep you informed somehow along the way. Such a charming woman, it wouldn’t be right for me not to tell my tales too.”
He whispered at her and then continued on, knowing that the mage was a very touchy subject to which he couldn’t just go about and tell to everyone. His now clear thoughts made certain of that. “The mage is simply helping me where I could not help myself, much like you are now.” He said, being careful not even to release information of the mage’s gender. “No matter the mage, tell me about yourself.” Shimoje diverted the subject, trying to pique interest of Q by clearly showing his own interest in her. His head still in her embrace, and close of ever. He could almost feel her breath on himself.

Shimoje was tantalized by every moment of the embrace and then shifted his eyes downward a bit. He was clear, and wanted to explain a bit more of himself to her, but right now proved to be fairly difficult. He at first yielded to her control. Then positioned himself to her ears, his lips nearly tickling at her from behind her smooth hair. “If I had the least bit of wisdom, I would follow this path. My only fear would be trying to fight my way.” He spoke of many things, as if in a riddle. It pertained to both what was currently happening, and of what would happen to include his future.

"My Speech." "Other Speech."
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Postby Sayana on May 15th, 2016, 11:20 pm

“You mean you might write to me during your travels? My fine young adventurer telling tales of great cities, people from the highest of classes to those upon the streets, and secret discoveries made only by one with your wits.” She fawned over him just a little, and wrapped a low arm around his waist.

They were still very close to one another, and she noticed the moment’s hesitation about discussing the mage. If she was still curious about the mage, she could always ask again later. When he wanted to know more about herself, she paused in thought. What might she comfortably tell this man who she might never see again?

“I live, I love.” She spoke softly and moved a mid hand to place upon his chest where his heart was. “My adventures are not like yours. Yes I came from Ahnatep, but Syliras has been my home ever since.” She downplayed her recent travels and activities. He didn’t need to know the details of her life. His lips were delectable just behind her ears and she smiled faintly as he spoke again in riddles.

“There will always be paths in which you fight your way. And that’s when you pick which path is worth fighting for. My first path was like that. I knew I wanted to become a dancer, no matter how many books my parents threw at me.” She gave a soft chuckle then moved in for another kiss. This time it was deeper and lingered longer. She could feel his heartbeat against her hand and the tender touch of his lips against hers.

When their lips parted she spoke quietly, not feeling any need to raise her voice nor leave their embrace. “Shimoje, you know, when you leave on your ship, you won’t be seeing me for a long while. Will you remember me by just this? Tell me what I might do so that you remember me more… passionately.” There was a glint in her eye and she delicately brushed his cheek with a high hand as she spoke.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Postby Shimoje on May 16th, 2016, 12:03 am

Shimoje looked into her eyes. His own bright green eyes reflected her beautiful visage, and he was utterly captivated by the whole situation. He was comfortable and upon her visage he released his grasp of his own journal, letting it fall to the couch to which they sat on. He smiled at her and ran his hand down her cheek to her neck, gently in a way which just barely touched her soft skin. “More than might. I will.” As she wrapped her arm around his waist he gently nudged his lower body upwards to press into hers, expecting to be grabbed a bit closer.

His breath grew a bit labored, and every part of him desired more, and to his surprise after a few soft spoken words she one again pressed her lips against his. His heartbeat grew ever the faster and blood rushed throughout his body. While kissing Shimoje closed his reflective green eyes and fell captive to Q’s alluring and inviting beckoning. The wetness within had a metallic taste that Shimoje just enjoyed that much more. His soul felt like it was vibrating with a flurry of emotion and calmness that was never before felt. When the kiss ended he once again opened his eyes, a twinkle within showing an elicit desire which sounded with a breathtaking sigh and wanton of eagerness to kiss her luscious lips again. A kiss so exquisite it left him breathless every time.

They were dancing together in a fine symphony of passion, his rhythmic thrush against hers giving him a head rush. Thrusting tongue between teeth dancing mouth to mouth, tongue tracing tips and salivating hunger for desire. Pleasing shiver went throughout Shimoje’s body “You are truly majestic.” He whispered as he turned his attention to her neck. Ecstasy exploded within him as his tongue danced gently in a kiss upon her neck. Slow pirouettes of firmness against hers as he finally withdraw and was drenched in a breathless carnal desire. He surrendered to his utmost desires. No only has this woman captivated him, but also relieved most of his stresses and diverted his mind into a new adventure that was only tantalized by his future ventures on the sea.

The sea, with waves so alluring, a mystifying presence of tides and exuding sea fragrance crashed through his mind as she reminded her for the ship. She asked how he would remember her, and what she could do to have him remember her more passionately. The word left striking chord of mellifluous utterings “Intrigue me, show me this love you speak of.” Shimoje took his hand which delicately danced about her neck and glided it down, lower and lower. His heated inlet of bodily appetite exploding into a euphoria of emotions, and surrendering with a gargantuan smile.

A restricting buildup of pressure, his hand reached through to lower back and pulled her in closer in a show of dominance that he had not ever partaken before. It was the beauty of the goddess before him that made him act in such a way. Her demure and decorous manner covered by the sempiternal embrace. She was a cynosure for him, enticed by her chatoyant brown eyes. Her curvy figure and prominent hips ineffably pressed against his. It was beauty beyond compare, and her inner scars of her past didn’t matter anymore. Shimoje knew well enough of her to enjoy her presence in the passion that would soon ensue.

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Postby Sayana on May 16th, 2016, 1:18 am

Sayana hummed softly in delight at the wet caresses of his tongue upon her neck. Her eyes closed in that moment and her neck arched. She could feel his heart racing against her hand and despite many a time seducing a stranger or a lover, she felt her own heart quicken in excitement and anticipation.

He was not unpracticed, so even when he asked to be intrigued by her she did not feel that she was introducing it to him for the first time. Just the first time with her. As his fingers danced across her chest, lower and lower, she couldn’t manage to stifle the shiver of pleasure upon her skin. But then of course, why should she stifle such?

As he pulled her in closer and lowered himself back, she exerted her own dominance by moving herself on top of him. Soon she had straddled him, grinding up against his hips and pushed him flat against the couch. Despite showing off her hips, her pants were less than ideal for such lovemaking. But soon that wouldn’t matter. Sayana leaned forwards to feel his warm body beneath her. Her high hands caressed his neck before she teased him with a brief kiss to the lips. Her mids massaged over his torso and her hips twisted in delight against him.

“Let’s see a little more of each other before continuing,” she spoke playfully before slipping her mid hands under his shirt and beneath his back. While not overly muscled, she was still rather strong and she lifted him up just enough to pull off the shirt using her highs. Then she proceeded to take her leisurely time with her own, twisting and moving her chest in a sensual display until her own torso was bare.

Her two more prominent scars would be found upon her chest. One was her lacun mark, an extinguished flame at her sternum marking the end of her past marriage. The other, slightly higher up was a set of three thin white lines in the shape of an ‘X’ but with a third vertical line through it.

But if scarring didn’t matter, Sayana would proceed to kiss him deeply once more, enjoying the feel of their warm bodies pressed together. Her hands seemed to roam constantly, caressing his neck or rubbing his smooth skin. The taste of his tongue was intoxicating and she nibbled and sucked at his lips.

When the kiss broke, she sat up once more. Despite lacking modesty in that moment, she still had a certain amount of dignity and pride. She liked what she saw when her eyes roamed over his body and she was also certain she provided a lovely view. “So tell me Shimoje, is it often that you let yourself get lured into the home of an Eypharian? And for nefarious purposes?” She was clearly teasing but enjoying herself all the same.

OOCPerhaps a couple more before fading to black.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Postby Shimoje on May 16th, 2016, 1:48 am

In a song of breath and temperate flush upon his face, Shimoje danced with the newly found sensual partner at the hips. Showing his excitement in only the way a bestowed man could “I want you.” He whispered through his clutched teeth as she removed his shirt. The first apparent thing Sayana would see is a long scar running from his shoulder all the way down his arm to the back of his wrist, as well as a burn on the same arm. He didn’t mind the scars that she bore and gently caressed her chest running his hands across her own scars with a smile.

Laying his hands upon her thighs he gently massaged his way upward and around while the two kissed in a rhythmic motion of their bodies, particularly enjoying the more tantalizing moments. His face and body was beginning to get red hot with the passion, and as she sat up to show herself within the candlelight, he almost couldn’t take it anymore. As she asked him if he did this often, he simply smiled and responded back “Never, till now.” He gasped for air as those simple words escaped his mouth and lifted his body upwards into her torso where she would gently feel his clean and smooth shaved head press against her chest. He kissed in between and contorted his body lower to dance around her navel, as a result of her tease.

With a wry smile, Shimoje gestured for her to allow him on top, and in doing so removed his pants, now completely in view, he gently attempted to hold her down at the wrists of her upper arms, and pressed downward into her, throwing his legs between hers. His chest gently lowered onto hers, pressing a slight pressure, when he released her arms and maneuvered down to assist in removing her pants. Smiling and showing a flare and sparkle from the candles warmth he observed the whole body before him. “You are truly amazing.” He said before once again ascending up for a kiss, and allowing her to once again take control of the situation.

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Postby Sayana on May 16th, 2016, 2:36 am

She squirmed in enjoyment at his hands massaging into her thighs. It had been some time since she had an impromptu intimate meeting with someone. She almost felt freer knowing that he would soon set sail as there would certainly no strings attached for their lovemaking. As his mouth met her chest with a series of kisses, she relished in the moment. One could plan for seasons or years but it was entirely different capturing the true beauty of living in the moment. And a moment like this was… exhilarating.

There was a brightness in her smile as the last of their garments were removed. Where some might take intimacies with a serious intensity, she embodied a lightness and a playful demeanor. Even the smallest thing could feel like a mental rush, and there was such joy in her attitude despite anything else her character might have suggested previously.

Their lips met again and she held the back of his smooth head firmly in place as she added intensity to the kiss. Soon their lovemaking moved to the next level. She more than happily took the lead, taking what she wanted from him and asking for him to meet her desires. Of course, she was more than generous with giving pleasures to him as well. Somehow they made it to the double bed she had, and by the end she fell asleep in his arms exhausted from their evening’s activities.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Stilled Emotion (Sayana)

Postby Konrad Venger on September 14th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Shimoje

XP:
Writing - 1
Butchery - 2
Observation - 3
Socialization - 1
Investigation - 1
Rhetoric - 3
Philosophy - 2

Lore:
Writing: “Passages of Shimoje Arawn”
Syliran Knights: Cumbersome and Annoying
My Father: Foolish and Unforgiven
The Makings of a Rat
"Q": Intriguing yet Invasive
Syliras, Spring 516AV: Becoming More Dangerous?
Seeking Freedom and Yet Balance

Sayana

XP:
Disguise - 1
Investigation - 1
Rhetoric - 3
Persuasion - 2
Philosophy - 1
Hypnotism - 4
Seduction - 4

Lore:
Disguise: Basic "Squire" Outfit
Investigation: Learning from Another's Words
The Key to Life is Purpose
Overgiving: Attempting to Cover the Djed Drain
Shimoje: Lonely and, thus, Vulnerable
Hypnotism: A Tool to Help Order Thoughts
Seduction: Flattery and Manipulation

Share Lore:
Syliran Knights: Constrictive
Rhysol: Dark God with Worshipers in Syliras

Click Me! :
Hmm, this WAS interesting! I just graded a thread where Shim was much more the Alpha of the pairing, and now the roles are very much reversed. I liked the complexity of Sayana, how she clearly manipulated him but also did not do so for purely malicious purposes. Hmm... going to be fun seeing where that ends up...

Oh, and please make sure you go back and edit your post in the Request Thread to reflect the fact this one is now done and dusted. PM me with any questions and later 'tater!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4