[Flashback] Seaside Traumatics (Kain)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Kendall Saarinen on January 12th, 2011, 10:05 pm

There was a look in Kain's eyes that Kendall was trying hard to read. There were still no strong emotions that Kendall could pick up so he continued to work on his conversation. "Yeah, I get by with my fire. I never go cold." He chuckled a bit and smiled at Kain. "He is really… No, stop. You are a man now, you cannot think of him that way." He shook his head violently as if he was trying to shake the thoughts out of his mind. They would not serve him well in trying to be normal, or at least his version of it.

It came as a bit of a surprise to hear Kain was sixteen. Kendall could tell his was in his teens but he seemed to be at least a little older. Kendall smiled back at Kain and brushed his bangs aside. "I don't think age matters much. It's the intent of the person wielding at age that does. I have known some teenagers that are more intelligent than some forty year old scholars. It all depends on who you are I guess." Kendall was starting to get a feeling that this guy wanted a little bit more than just bar buddies. "I think I can take anyone who wants to disturb us. I may not look like it but I am strong, well at least I can hurl fireballs at them." He chuckled and looked around at the people assembled and then back to Kain. The man was giving off quite flirtatious vibes and it did not take an aurist to read them. "Thats funny, was getting the same feeling off someone as well." He smiled, this time with a sense of coyness playing on his lips. Screw masculinity. He had not flirted with anyone since he was a girl and he missed it terribly. He had been quite the flirtatious girl even though he had been faithful to Kay'lan. "I sure wish that person would tell me about how they really feel. I might be inclined to reciprocate." There was a fox-like smile playing on Kendall's lips. He had not been to social in a while but much like the fire that now seemed to be a part of him, he wanted to play.
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Kain on January 30th, 2011, 5:57 am

Kain's smile seemed to split his face. What luck, handsome, interesting, and interested in him to. He hoped. It could be Kendall was talking about someone else. But he doubted it, if he was talking about someone else why would he smile like that? He leaned closer to kendall, arms crossed on the table in front of him. His excitement almost visible to the naked eye. Anyone looking at him would note the likeness to a puppy about him. For he was like a puppy at that moment, eager, excited, happy. If he had a tail, it'd be wagging a hundred wags a minute. "Well, this person feels that you are really cute and interesting. But They are to shy to tell you directly."

He looked down for a second, wondering if he had said the right thing. It wouldnt be the first time he had messed everything up. Mistaking the signs his new friends gave him as something more then what it actually was. He hoped he hadnt rushed into this and ruined his new friendship. He wasnt sure if he could handle that.
Please check out my CS before threading with me, especially the physical description
Kain
Player

Words: 17137
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 6:17 am
Character sheet

Postby Kendall Saarinen on February 3rd, 2011, 2:09 am

Oh, if only Kay'lan could see Kendall now. The proud Vantha would have loathed to see his ex-girlfriend, or boyfriend if one wanted to get technical, move on so quickly from him. "To the beds of the seas with Kay'lan. I will find someone better!" Another flirtatious glance was shot at Kain as Kendall smiled. "Awww, why would they be so scared? I'm I that scary? I promise the mismatched eyes are the scariest thing about me." That statement could have been up to question if Kain knew more about Kendall. He was a very unstable person at best. Of course there was a reason for it. Sadly, it could not protect those who caught a glimpse of his more… dark qualities.

"Do you like poetry Kain? I have been writing poetry my whole life." Kendall debated showing the man one of his already written poems or just making one up on the spot. "Making one up would be pretty impressive…" Kendall thought for a moment about what he could make a poem out of. He was flustered though. In front of this man he was completely out of his element. "If you pick a topic I will make a poem up on the spot." Kendall sat in the booth and smiled at Kain. He knew that if this man was anything like him the poetry would get him like a mouse in a trap. Of course, that was a gory analogy for such an innocent and flirtatious occasion. That was simply who Kendall was though. When one's past was so messed up darkness was the only thing that seemed to make sense. Of course, fire had saved him from that. There was a little light but still, he had a while to go until the light fully returned.
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Archelon on August 30th, 2011, 11:21 pm

oocWith permission from Goss to help clear old threads from Liminal's office :)
Thread Award

"Wagh, I rounded up my posse and was on the way from Baroque Bay to come here and grade, but some fish tried to mug me! Don't worry, Ole Archy got him in time though to make it to this thread!"

And the Results!!!!:

Kendall :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Seduction2
Persuasion2
Rhetoric2

Lores:
Grief: A stranger's kindness can mean the world of difference.

Kain :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Auristics1
Seduction2
Persuasion2
Rhetoric3

Lore:
Kind words can help heal.

Magical Note- Auristics will give you headaches if you use it such crowded spaces.

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Ole archy is digging away at these threads you see! Wasn't much to work here, but I did my best.
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous