Placeholder Storehouse Massacre: Escape

Night 82nd

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Storehouse Massacre: Escape

Postby Shimoje on May 30th, 2016, 2:54 am

Night of 82nd Spring 516A.V.

1st thread: Storehouse Massacre
2nd thread: Storehouse Massacre: The Possession

The smell of burnt flesh once again wafted through the air as the Ferrin was being suppressed by emotion and the frail body of Hwyn. Suddenly, more angry spirits materialized through the darkness. Their skin looked burnt and disfigured. Their bodies walked towards Hwyn and Ferrin as if restless and with each step it was if they struggled to move their limbs. Shimoje couldn’t help but to feel sorry for the spirits, but at this point they were trying to kill him and his friends. Something he couldn’t allow happen no matter what.

Shimoje riddled what was said. Blood and three different food groups. What did this the spiritist mean by food groups. Different types of food? “where the petch am I going to find that?” Shimoje said to himself as he started to work his way through the darkness. He knelt over a nearby animal corpse and cut off a piece from it’s flesh. He wasn’t sure, but it didn’t feel like typical meat, but nevertheless it could be chewed. Now his scavenging skills would be put to the test.

As Shimoje tried to work his way through the darkness he felt his body being latched onto. With his Tamo Daggers still in hand he swiped towards it in a hurry, as the spirit faded from this realm and once again turned invisible. He grimaced through the process and his body started to shake with adrenaline. He needed to do something and do something fast. Who knows how long it would take to make this concoction that the spiritist spoke of. Near one of the walls was a few crates, nailed shut.

“I think I found something, hold on everyone!” Shimoje struggled through trying to get the crates open and gave up trying to do it neatly. He took out his carpentry hammer and started to bang on the wooden boxes hoping eventually it would smash it through.

After some time a small hole the size of Shimoje’s arm cracked and splintered through the box. Taking his arm Shimoje reached in and felt around. He didn’t feel much of anything at first. He knew something had to be in there. Climbing up on the box and laying down on it, he pushed his arm in more and more until he felt some stuff in it. A powdery substance. Shimoje’s eyes widened it could flour… Shimoje grabbed as big of a handful as he could and attempted to pull his arm out, but it got stuck.

“Ugh, just great” he whispered to himself. Shimoje was laying on top of the box in a corner of the dark basement his arm stuck in a small hole while his friends were in danger. “Im stuck!” He yelled out.

"My Speech." "Other Speech."
Last edited by Shimoje on July 24th, 2016, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Hwyn on May 30th, 2016, 7:17 pm

Hwyn
Unable to do a thing for Shimoje Hwyn prayed that jade would be able to do for him what he could not. More important than that was Hwyn's duty to Ferrin and to jade. Still struggling against Ferrin who was now trying to push him off Hwyn began to think of things he could to to over power Ferrin's senses. Their had to be something he could do that neither Ferrin nor the ghost could predict coming.

Trying to predict Ferrins moves he would catch one of the arms pushing him down and use it as leverage against ferrin. Like this Hwyn would be able to be flat chest to chest against Ferrin. Keeping the one arm He could hold onto locked it would be near impossible for Ferrins arm to swing hard enough with his weapon to do any real damage to Hwyn.

Then the legs His next move would be an attempt to entwine Ferrins legs with his own, by straddling Ferrin's midsection he would be able to get the back of his ankles into the backs of Ferrin's knees further restricting his movement, though the difference in size and Hwyn's lack of knowledge in these areas were making it particularly hard to manage so much at once, he would only be able to focus one leg at a time and his weight wasn't so much that it alone would be able to hold down ferrin for very long if her really used his strength, at the very least though Hwyn would slow the man down.

Finally Hwyn looking for something that could Shock Ferrin, Hwyn spied the man's shoulder where it connected to the neck on his sword arm side. Junging toward it Hwyn intended to bite down, hard. Not enough to tear muscle but enough to bruise and really hurt, perhaps enough to break skin. Hopefully the pain would be a focus that Ferrin could use to bring his own self forward, if not he could be causing more problems than he was solving.
Last edited by Hwyn on August 5th, 2016, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

Postby Jade Laken on July 24th, 2016, 6:33 pm

DATE, YEAR, LOCATION

Jade heard the man shout about being stuck and was thankful that the spiritist had control of her body, or she would have slammed the blade against her head. The mother saw the child trying to help keep the man from her. Taking a deep breath the woman spoke out with a soft motherly tone that had force behind it.

"No my child. Stay away from him! Go and help the other man quickly. His arms are too big," the mother said looking to the little one.

Jade was relieved to see Hwyn/the child let go and run to help Shim get what was needed. The blonde looked around while the mother watched the evil entity more. There had to be something other than the sword that the pair could use. Kneeling some the woman grabbed some dirt and threw it in his eyes. Once his eyes were closed the blonde cut and run using the shadows to hide the weapon grabbing a long pole with nothing on the end of it.

"FERRIN PLEASE FIGHT HIM! DON'T GIVE IN!" Jade feeling tired knowing that she couldn't keep going.

Panting the woman let the spirit rest for a moment as she took over. Taking turns had kept the pair from tiring too soon. The Jamoran growled and tackled the girl down fighting her. Unfortunately the blonde was not the stronger of the pair causing him it end up pushing the pole against her neck. Jade gasped and thrashed her legs trying her hardest to get the man off her. Coughing the monster began to laugh glaring at her.

"You will regret fighting me girl! Prepare to die by your lovers hands," it growled in her ear before licking up her cheek.
Last edited by Jade Laken on August 6th, 2016, 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jade Laken
Even the most confident fall to fear

Words: 194195
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 24th, 2016, 7:09 pm

TIMESTAMP:

Ferrin could feel the pain, the blows striking at him. Ferrin knew that the others hadn't really been able to choose what to do with him. Though, in the depths of the back of his head, he heard chuckling, maniacle chuckles, dark and insane almost. Ferrin felt so violated, he almost gave up hope. It was when Jade spoke is that Ferrin had relinquished the benefit of the doubt. She was still okay, and she was still here. "Let her go, petching shyke-head." Demanded Ferrin.

"Your lover shall die?!" Exclaimed the Jamourian. If Ferrin could wince, he could. Though, the spirit was having trouble seeing and he couldn't quite focus on everytchuckkrchat was when the spirit lunged at Jade attempting to strangle her. "No!!" Yelled Ferrin in his head. Though, Ferrin couldn't quite see what was going on. "Jade! I won't!" He bellowed again.

The spirit chuckles again. Ferrin hoped that the others knew what they were doing. Ferrin could feel his arms and hands getting sore and pretty painful.

It was a competition. The struggle between strangling Jade, and the struggle of containing control. The hands were nearest to Jade's throat. Ferrins hands were trembling, but Ferrin could feel his legs pinning Jade to the ground.

Ferrin was really focusing on keeping his hands away from Jade's throat. It almost seems as if time itself has stopped and the only activity going around the two is only the spirit verus Ferrin; fighting each other to gain control. Ferrin was starting to lose energy. The spirit itself was slowly losing grasp of Ferrins' own body.

"You fool! Let me kill her!" Demanded the spirit.

"No, I'm not a murderer. I wasn't raised to be like this. Stop!" It was the fear of losing hope that was getting to Ferrin. The squire couldn't do nothing about what the Jamourian was going to do. All Ferrin hoped for was that he can stall to get him out. To free him. To free Ferrin of this possession.

The spirit laughs. The struggle losing even tougher as the hands were getting closer to Jade's throat, Ferrin could almost feel her sweat trickle on his fingers. Feel.... Ferrin could feel his hands. Though, he couldn't quite gain control yet of his legs.

"You won't defeat me boy. I'm the master of your body. I will not lose." Exclaims the spirit. The dirt stung his eyes. Ferrin could feel the spirit lifting. Ferrin wonders if someone was working on getting rid of the Jamourian. "Your friends are to.late to.save you!" Chuckles the spirit again.

"Your wrong!" Replied Ferrin. "I won't give in to your possession. You might as well find some other ignorant fool. After all, I bet most of my body has been damaged by now." Stalling. It was working. As long as he can keep his hands, Ferrin wouldn't have to worry about taking someones life. Ferrin felt a tingle in his mouth.

"Jade! I'm not sure that I can hold on much longer! Whatever you have to do! Please hurry!" Then the tingle fled and what came from Ferrins voice was maniacle laughter. All that still remained of Ferrins' existence that he was still fighting, was the struggle of strangling Jade.

Al'Mandrikan

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2