OOC Info [Summer&Fall 516 A.V.] Wages and Job Requests

Request your jobs and wages within the city here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Summer&Fall 516 A.V.] Wages and Job Requests

Postby Crow on July 24th, 2016, 10:34 pm

x
x
Wages and Jobs

Request

Summer&Fall

516AV

Welcome to the grand opening of Ravok! The purpose of this thread is to organize your wages requests neatly, and create a list of which the Storyteller can work off of. When the time comes for you to be awarded your wages, copy the template below, fill it out, and post it in this thread! All wages will be dealt with and awarded in order. When the request is finished, the post with be deleted. You should post your wages here rather than putting them in the grading request thread, otherwise they'll probably get lost.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Please note: Until the CEB is rebuilt, your PC will have a hard time to get a new job unless established before it was destroyed. In the meantime; don't hesitate to send a PM. Other details for different jobs will be posted soon

Template for Jobs

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Job Requested:[/b]
[b]Relevant Skill and Level:[/b]
[b]Wages Asked:[/b]
[b]Season:[/b]
[b]Why do you feel your character should have this job?[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]

Template For Wage:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Job and Base Wage:[/b]
[b]Relevant Skill and Level:[/b]
[b]Wage Calculation:[/b]
[b]Job Threads:[/b]
[b]XP Threads:[/b]
[b]Living Expenses:[/b]
[b]Season:[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]
Crow

Postby Alija on September 9th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Name: Alija
Job Requested: Blacksmith at Thorin's Forge
Relevant Skill and Level: Blacksmithing, Master
Wages Asked: 6GM + 3GM + 9GM + 18GM = 36GM a day
Season: Fall
Why do you feel your character should have this job? She's a master. It pays the best
Other Notes: Thanks!

[center]Image
Alija
Blacksmith and Aurist

Words: 349054
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Bartholomew on September 12th, 2016, 5:53 pm

Name: Bartholomew Dicey
Job Requested: Mercenary (Advanced) for the Nitrozian Family.
Relevant Skill and Level: Sword: Bastard, 30 / Unarmed Combat, 20
Wages Asked:10gm (7gm Regular wage x 1.5gm competent sword skill and rounded)
Season: Fall 516 AV.
Why do you feel your character should have this job? He's fit for it? And can pretty much handle anything. And is pretty, probably, cheap!
Other Notes: None.

Last edited by Bartholomew on September 21st, 2016, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bartholomew
Player

Words: 98215
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2015, 3:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Marcus Collers on September 14th, 2016, 2:53 am

Name: Marcus Coller
Job Requested: A clerk working with the Lark Family in various business ventures
Relevant Skill and Level: The Clerk profession doesn't require a specific skill, but since I would be helping the Lark Family with either general merchant or slaving, both of which require the Persuasion skill, of which I possess at a Novice level
Wages Asked: 3 GM / day
Season: Fall season
Why do you feel your character should have this job? Because it would allow Marcus to experiece the slaving and import/export industry for when he tries to enter it himself.
Other Notes: I just want to clairfy that as of right now that I'm not seeking non-blooded status with the Lark Family (at least as of right now). I would just like to work with the family for experience purposes
Marcus Collers
Player

Words: 3145
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Postby Clyde Sullins on September 14th, 2016, 8:11 pm

Name: Clyde Sullins

Job Requested: Commander of the Ebonstrye

Relevant Skill and Level: You Cannot Use Reimancy As A Base Skill At All.... Nor Any Skill Since Commander Isn't Based On Skill Per PAy.

Wages Asked: 14 GM

Season: Late fall- upon arrival on the 70th

Why do you feel your character should have this job? Is in the Ebonstryfe and recently promoted.

Other Notes: Since I'm only there for a bit at the end of the season, would I still need 2 job threads? Not sure how partial season work/pay affects job thread requirements.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Benare Nitrozian on September 20th, 2016, 7:46 pm

I have made minor edits to the post, :)

Name: Benare Nitrozian
Job Requested: Mercenary for the Nitrozian Estate
Relevant Skill and Level: Shortsword Novice, Shield Novice, Unarmed Combat Novice (Maybe Bodybuilding if needed?- Novice level)
Wages Asked: 3gm/season? 3x92 = 276
Season: Fall plus. Unless things have changed otherwise...
Why do you feel your character should have this job? Ben should have this job because this will help his character development progress being a mercenary, he has access to his family's wares so he wouldn't have a problem gaining access to money if he needed something done, plus this will not only get him out of the house, but this will help Ravok rid of those who might be harming the city or its inhabitants. I figured that this job would be a suitable job for Ben as things progress for Ben he'll be able to earn a pretty good reputation for himself in the future of Ravok. If that makes any sense?
Other Notes: If this isn't reasonable we can always discuss, be it money wise, job wise, anything. Let me know. :)
Last edited by Benare Nitrozian on September 30th, 2016, 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Words: 77895
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2016, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Evarista on September 21st, 2016, 7:49 pm

Name: Evarista.
Job Requested: Spy (simple).
Relevant Skill and Level: Morphing (competent). Stealth, climbing, auristics (novice).
Wages Asked: 3 gm/day (?)
Season: Autumn.
Why do you feel your character should have this job? She has some relevant skills that certain people have decided to take advantage of.
Other Notes: This is not an actual job. Olcott, the chamberlain of the Nitrozian estate, has discovered Evarista's crazy morphing experiments. Now that he has her by the short hairs, he makes her spy on the other family members for Sitanos. For IC purposes, the extra money is basically a secret extension of her allowance to make her grumble less.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Hector Troester on October 2nd, 2016, 7:29 pm

Name: Hector Troester
Job Requested: Doctor's Assistant at the Healing Hand
Relevant Skill and Level: Medicine (Novice)
Wages Asked: 4 GM (Half a Doctor's wage as per price list)
Why do you feel your character should have this job? Because it's his only marketable skill. Also, I have a few nasty ideas for the future that require high medicine skills. what better way to do that than being an actual doctor ? Besides, a private practice is a bit too expensive for now.
Other Notes: Dissection is the best part of valour ?
Hector Troester
Player

Words: 6395
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2016, 8:42 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sayana on October 4th, 2016, 12:51 am

Spent the majority of the season traveling and didn't complete job threads. Job request not needed.

Name: Sayana
Job Requested: Interrogator (preferably for the Black Sun)
Relevant Skill and Level: Interrogation (expert) - Supplementary skills: Hypnotism (competent), Torture (novice), Poison (novice)
Wages Asked: 6gm / day (base), with (x1.5 x2) skill multipliers
Season: Fall 516 AV (near the end)
Why do you feel your character should have this job? Sayana is a manipulator at heart and has been going down darker paths of late. She has high ideals regarding Rhysol and has strong interrogation skills, with hypnotism to back it up. Despite being new to the city, she can offer a persuasive argument as to her talent at drawing people out and gaining information from them.
Other Notes: She's willing to endure harsh treatment and/or lower pay to gain the acceptance of the Black Sun. Even if she is being watched over like an outsider.
Last edited by Sayana on December 5th, 2016, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Roan Blacktide on October 8th, 2016, 5:34 pm

Name: Roan Blacktide
Job Requested: Dock worker - they guys that load and unload ships and do all of the relevant manual labour.
Relevant Skill and Level: Acrobatics 25 Competent
Wages Asked: Minimum wage.
Why do you feel your character should have this job? Because he is a strong independent woman who don't need no man! But in all honestly there isn't a specific reason. Its just that I can imagine him in a heavy labour job at this stage in his life. Kid needs to eat.
Other Notes: New to the site.
Roan Blacktide
True strength is forged by the blackest tides

Words: 2915
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2016, 3:14 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Next