OOC Info Fall 516 Quest Sign-Up

Come meet Coran Corith, Gold Prospector

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Fall 516 Quest Sign-Up

Postby Kaleidoscope on October 7th, 2016, 2:18 pm

A Quest For Fall 516
-

IC:
    There's a small stream, barely noticed, running into the Amaranthine River near to Shinyama Peak. It hardly seems important, not in the grand scheme of things. But someone seems to think it is. Meet Coran Corith, gold prospector and general entrepreneur. In his hands are the tools to make a fortune, he says. And what he says he's convinced is the truth, and would quite willingly convince you too, if you'd listen. But is it really worth investigating? Is there gold in the alpine wilderness of these hills, or is there nothing but lies and rumours?

OOC:
    For this season, I am choosing not to make a calendar, due to personal difficulties and because we're pretty much halfway through already. However, this doesn't mean I won't be storyteling. I will be, hopefully copiously! This quest is just for fun and open to three PCs. If you're interested, please register your interest here. Once the slots have been filled, I will put up the first post and we'll go from there! The slots are open to anyone, whether you've participated in lots of quests before, or if you're brand new to the site and/or Lhavit. You're all welcome.

The quest will last a day or two on the 10th of Fall (unless this clashes with already started threads for someone who wishes to participate. The date can be adjusted). Be warned that there will be be a need for skills associated with wilderness survival, but I won't reject anyone who doesn't have those kinds of skills.

Name/Age/Sex/Race:
Willing to acquire injuries?:
Favourite type(s) of thread?:
Anything I should know? (For instance, you're planning to be away on vacation or something):
Notes:

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][b]Sign up Form[/b][/size][/center]
[u]Name/Age/Sex/Race:[/u]
[u]Occupation:[/u]
[u]Willing to acquire injuries?:[/u]
[u]Favourite type(s) of thread?:[/u]
[u]Anything I should know? (For instance, you're planning to be away on vacation or something):[/u]
[u]Notes:[/u]
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Fall 516 Quest Sign-Up

Postby Estrellir Konrath on October 7th, 2016, 4:21 pm

Name/Age/Sex/Race: Estrellir Konrath, 63, f, Konti.
Occupation: Currently none (working towards private investigator).
Willing to acquire injuries?: Yes.
Favourite type(s) of thread?: Mystery, politics & intrigue, magic.
Anything I should know? (For instance, you're planning to be away on vacation or something): I'll be less active in November, but the quest will be a priority, so I hope it works out somehow.
Notes: Est has no wilderness survival skill whatsoever, but she'll be intrigued by the rumor and possibly lured by the promise of gold, so I'd like to give it a shot!
Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Fall 516 Quest Sign-Up

Postby Colt on October 8th, 2016, 12:43 am

Name/Age/Sex/Race: Colt/24/male/Drykas
Willing to acquire injuries?: All the injuries!
Favourite type(s) of thread?: Ones that are stressful to my PC.
Anything I should know? (For instance, you're planning to be away on vacation or something): Got some questions about the quest, but that's not for this thread.
Notes: Colt is bad at people in general, but he's good at making himself useful around a camp.
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Fall 516 Quest Sign-Up

Postby Eithne on October 8th, 2016, 2:26 am

Name/Age/Sex/Race: Eithne, 24, Female, Mixed
Willing to acquire injuries?: Yes
Favourite type(s) of thread?: Magical, mysterious, conflict, whether physical or otherwise
Anything I should know? (For instance, you're planning to be away on vacation or something): Nothing whatsoever.
Notes: Eithne would be intrigued solely on the basis of the mystery. She likes to uncover answers and seeks the unknown wherever it may be. (Not to mention she does need a little bit of gold!)
Eithne
Seek apotheosis

Words: 38093
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2016, 8:43 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Fall 516 Quest Sign-Up

Postby Kaleidoscope on October 8th, 2016, 5:53 pm

Here is the quest! Please post in the order you signed up. So, Estrellir, Colt, Eithne. Thanks! :)
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office