PM to join [The Proving Grounds] Teaching Eagles To Land (Krieg)

Darvin arranges for Kreig to give Kelski a lesson or two.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[The Proving Grounds] Teaching Eagles To Land (Krieg)

Postby Kelski on June 25th, 2018, 3:00 am

Kelski met Kreig's eyes and nodded, listening carefully about the Jab. She had grown quiet as the newcomers had entered the area and seemed to pull back into herself as the crowd in The Proving Grounds grew.

She took his stance, practiced his jab after his demonstration, and nodded, turning to face him. She was more than willing to throw a few at him, confident he could dodge them. But Kelski didn't get a chance. As she readied for Kreig to give her the signal to attack, she felt a presence at her back. A rough hand caressed her head and ran down her back, ending up planted on the curve of her rear.

Darvin.

She'd seen Kreig pause, stop what he was saying, and knew her time was up. She glanced over her shoulder, fidgeting under the Dragoon's touch. "Did you enjoy your time with her? Did she listen? Was she good?" The Sun Birth Guard asked, mock amusement in his voice as he took at swat at her rump from where it rested on her backside. Kelski flinched, dropped her eyes, and said nothing else.

"Too bad you let the lesson run over and didn't take advantage. She's a good little bird if you know what I mean." He grinned, and nodded his thanks to Kreig. "We'll use your services again, if its to your liking. Though next time work her harder... she's not breathing heavy or sweating enough." He said firmly, in an aristocratic voice ... as if he was talking down to Sunberth scum.

"We'll be leaving now. Her master has work for her to do and is requesting her presence. Feel free to stick around and use the facilities here on me. It might be a treat for you to get to use a real training facility once in a while after getting use to Tall Johnnys.' Darvin said with a smirk. He put his hand on Kelski's shoulder, turned her, and gave her a small shove. She walked out abruptly, glad to get out from under his hand. Dropping her gaze she didn't look back at Kreig. Her posture and expression was one akin to a person eagerly looking for the earth to swallow them up.

Unfortunately that didn't happen and Kelski was forced to walk out. She only gave Kreig a final glance at the door when Darvin paused to speak to one of the others that had come into the area. She lifted her hand then, gave him a little wave, and slipped out well before Darvin... as if she knew where she had to go.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

[The Proving Grounds] Teaching Eagles To Land (Krieg)

Postby Kelski on June 25th, 2018, 3:02 am

Grading

Kelski

Experience: Logic +2, Strategy +5, Dodging +3, Brawling +4, Psychology +5, Interrogation +3, Unarmed Combat +3, Socialization +5

Lores: Fighting: Needs To Eat Better For Strength, Kreig: Size, Appearance, Mannerisms, Kreig: A Thinker, Highly Intelligent, Kreig: Didn’t Talk Much, Spoke More With His Form, Kreig: Kreig’s Version Of Killing A Student, Brawling: Everything Can Be Used In A Fight, Brawling: Understanding Risks, Brawling: How To Understand A Feint From An Attack, Psychology: Personal Tells, Psychology: How A Person Lies With Their Body, Psychology: Examples of Tells, Brawling: One Can Feint a Feint, Brawling: Train Reactions, Brawling: Be Flexible Of Mind And Body, Brawling: Being Corrected On Execution, Brawling: Soft Targets Of The Face, Brawling: Testicles Acceptable Targets, Kreig: Treats Her Like A Person, Kreig: Teaches Her So She Can Survive, Kreig: Willing To Help Her Get Free, Kreig: Believes In Freedom For Sunberth, Kreig: Apparently Doesn’t Like Darvin Or Allied To Him, Kreig: Ex-Syliran Knight, Kreig: Has Honor, Unarmed: Jab

Kreig

Experience: Observation +2, Teaching +5, Logic +4, Strategy +4, Psychology +5, Leadership +5, Dodging +3, Interrogation +3, Socialization +5, Brawling +5

Lores: Darvin: Drunk Sun Birth Dragoon, Darvin: Free With A Slave’s Favors, Kelski: Female Kelvic, Unusual Coloring, Kelski: Size, Appearance, Mannerisms, Darvin: Drug Manufacture/Dealer, Kelski: Willing To Learn, Kelski: Supplements Her Diet With Rats, Kelski: Wants A Better Future, Kelski: Doesn’t Consider Dirty Fighting Dirty, Kelski: Brutally Honest, Kelski: Feels Like A Mouse To Your Eagle, Kelski: Asks A Lot Of Questions, Kelski: Sharply Observant, Psychology: Breaking Down Reactions Into Parts, Psychology: Explaining Human Nature, Teaching: Relating Lessons To Real Life, Teaching: Keeping A Student Engaged, Teaching: Fighting Techniques, Kelski: “Thinking It Over” Pose, Darvin: Treats Kelski Like An Animal, Jaren: Believes Kelvics Are Animals, Kelski: Killed Meriann, Kelski: Condensed History Of Her Life, Kelski: Murdered Her First Master, Kelski: Wants Kreig To See Her, Kelski: Kelvic, Kelski: Wants To Help Kreig, Kelvics: Females Don’t Like Being Called Women,

Note: Darvin paid you 10 GM for the lesson – 3 for the fee, 7 for the tip. This is probably the best teaching thread I’ve ever read. Thank you for the partnership.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous