Scavenger scourge (Open) [Iceglaze]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Darren on March 9th, 2011, 8:59 pm

Darren out in front of the two was looking for the hold, when at last the familiar trail came at last. He watched as some of the other nearby merchants and other outsiders made their way to the shelter. "Hey! Over here! FrostFawn Hold is right over here!" he called to them as he turned to see them following behind him.

When they finally made their way to the hold a low murmur was heard as the people looked at them. "Oh no another victim?" , "This area isn't safe anymore, we have to get away while we still can!", "tck darn beasts." these small snatchets of conversation went off for a bit as the three found a resident of the hold and got nursed Maakasu back to health, all the while they kept quiet while the murmurs around them caused a dark atmosphere.

Sigh, so what's with them my friend? Darren asked looking at the resident. His eyes were glowing slightly blue in his excitement. The resident looked a bit pale as he addressed their current situation. "Apparently there has been talk of a feral kelvic running around, people think it might have escaped from The Menagerie (Beast Market.) One that's been aggressive hunting travelers and merchants in the area" he said looking worried. "Unlike the Kelic at Iceguard this one hasn't seen much of civilization, and has only recently been feeding on humans. It's a very disturbing topic around this hold since we get the most animal-related travelers. The last thing we heard about it, was that right before it attacked she tried to seduce men away before she tore them up. One of the beggars around the area said it had white fur."
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kumiho on March 10th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Running, steam rushing from her open maw, she ran across the frozen tundra away from the city of Iceglaze. She had done this before, in her first attempts to survive around the Holds, once more she had failed. Though she had not been chased by the stones and sticks of angry Holdspeople, she still felt the pain. Pain that shot through her and drove her into a panic. The cold of Avanthal wasn't meant for her form, wasn't meant for her to survive in. She had gone without food, without warmth for some time. It was this pain she felt shoot through her as she ran across the tundra. The cold she felt was the "Unknown", it was the first cold she had been greeted by with the first draw of breath. It was death, she felt it creep across her limbs, chilling her to her core she wailed, "Kiehiehiehiehie!!"Failing in her footing, she fell, laying in the even colder snow as the fury of Avanthals weather lay waste to her diminishing strength. As the hyena lay wailing her sorrow to the skies, one may stop to wonder was this all to the life of such a creature?

Survival, pain and death.
"Though we have different differences, the differences in the outcomes of our lives are only seemingly different." - Kumiho
Kumiho
Village Idiot

Words: 3967
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2011, 11:10 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Cheshire on March 12th, 2011, 10:45 pm

Character: Danyella
Experience: Running +1,
Lore: Guiding Through the Snow

Character: Darren
Experience:
Lore: Bad Sense of Direction

Character: Maakasu
Experience:
Lore: The Pain of Hunger

Additional Note: Sorry about Kumi bailing on you guys. I think this thread could have been quite interesting. Darren, I was not sure if the white writing was the Frostfawns talking but keep in mind that Frostfawn hold holds animals in extremely high respect. Also, kelvics are not sold at the Beast Market. Great start guys. I hope you three keep writing great threads. PM me with any concerns.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Postby Darren on March 12th, 2011, 10:58 pm

Yea Sry. Had to come up with something since Kumi bailed.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Danyella on March 14th, 2011, 5:18 am

Since this post wasn't time stamped and was abandoned by the maker me and Darren have Timestamped it as Spring 12, 511
Danyella
Player

Words: 30426
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2011, 6:04 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous