OOC Info DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

Postby Gossamer on May 28th, 2012, 3:56 pm

Riverfall Wants You!

Hi folks!

Riverfall is a busy busy city!

I've actually needed a few new assistants for a while now, but beings that Indigo has now retired the need is more pressing than ever. What I would like is experienced mature roleplayers with an eye for good stories and the patience to work with new players and veterens alike. I want Riverfall to be self driven and have niche storylines going on, like epic tales in the vineyards, in the port area, and even among the government. I'm fairly easy to work with as a DS because I like to give you your own 'specialty' involving what you like to do best, and turn you loose there.

Experience isn't necessary since I can and will be overseeing you, but excellent writing and well developed characters are a must. I'd like any Assistant Storytellers to have had fairly stable PCs on Mizahar for some time with a noted lack of alts. If you have ten alts with barely any posts apiece, don't apply. That shows you don't know the rules and don't take the time to develop what you have before getting bored and moving on.

I want Riverfall to be a place of 'human' interest (lets use the term loosely shall we?) where character development is easily done. Not all things are available in RF, but there's enough cool things and the city is big enough we have room for more ideas and to introduce new concepts. I'm particularly interested in more NPC development, so if you love making characters, this might be the role for you.

Please PM me if interested!

PS. Wind Reach and Ravok are also still in dire need of AS's.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Creeper on June 10th, 2012, 11:05 pm

The Spires is Calling

Hello Mizaharians and aliens alike,

The Spires is in need of your help!

Again.

I am looking for an Assistant Storyteller or two. However, I've been known to be a tad picky and choosy, and I would like to do some in-house training before people start applying. There are many things I'm looking for in an assistant, mainly to compliment my own strengths and weaknesses. I would like someone who isn't afraid to moderate (maybe not to the extent I do), Develop projects that they didn't personally pick out, is Wiki Enabled, is able to follow orders, but isn't afraid to ask questions, and most importantly, is patient. I do not need you to be super active, but I do want you to be dedicated. Many of you have seen how I am dedicated to the city (perhaps too much for those of you playing with my PC), and I would like someone who is truly devoted to the city.

So if you are interested, drop me a PM, and we will work it out together.

Creeper
Creeper
My Bark is Worse Than My Bite

Words: 261058
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2012, 5:27 pm
Location: DS of The Spires, Northern Wastes, and Overseeing Avanthal
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Desmus Marrudius on June 27th, 2012, 7:15 am

Hello, I've been playing Mizahar for about a year now. I would love to be involved in creating a city and environment for players. In terms of experience I wrote on an online comic for awhile, but it kinds fell apart due to no money to back it. Any position where I can create and craft unique experience for everyone to enjoy. Please let me know something soon, thanks.
"I watched as the lamb opened the fourth of the seven seals and I heard the fourth of the living beasts say in a voice like thunder come and see, and I saw and behold a pale horse and he sat on him was death and behind him, hell followed" - Revelations 6:8
Desmus Marrudius
Patriarch

Words: 29640
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2012, 8:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on June 27th, 2012, 7:52 am

Desmus Marrudius wrote:Hello, I've been playing Mizahar for about a year now. I would love to be involved in creating a city and environment for players. In terms of experience I wrote on an online comic for awhile, but it kinds fell apart due to no money to back it. Any position where I can create and craft unique experience for everyone to enjoy. Please let me know something soon, thanks.

To be a storyteller on this site, you really need to know how to go about doing things like applying. In order to know how to go about doing things like applying, you really need to read things completely. Had you read the first post in this thread carefully, you would have known how to apply to be a Storyteller.
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Desmus Marrudius on June 27th, 2012, 8:15 am

I read it, I just wanted to make sure there were still spots available before I filled out the form information and posted it in the help desk.
"I watched as the lamb opened the fourth of the seven seals and I heard the fourth of the living beasts say in a voice like thunder come and see, and I saw and behold a pale horse and he sat on him was death and behind him, hell followed" - Revelations 6:8
Desmus Marrudius
Patriarch

Words: 29640
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2012, 8:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on July 6th, 2012, 9:14 pm

Riverfall Wants You!

Hi folks!

I'm still looking for at least one more AS in Riverfall. I'd like a self starter who can be turned loose on a few developmental projects and given some locations to oversee. Grading is a constant necessity. Again, looking for experienced mature roleplayers with an eye for good stories and the patience to work with new players and veterens alike. I want Riverfall to be self driven and have niche storylines going on, like epic tales in the vineyards, in the port area, and even among the government.

Prior experience isn't necessary since I can and will be overseeing you, but excellent writing and well developed characters are a must as well as a drive to succeed. Please don't apply if you have to be prodded to preform your duties or you need to be told what to do day in and day out!

Please PM me if interested!
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Colombina on August 3rd, 2012, 1:33 am

Hello all! I just wanted to say that I am still looking for help in the desert region. Ahnatep and Yahebah especially. The former is picking up a bit, and the latter has room to grow.
Feel free to grab me in chat, via PM or on AIM if interested. I like to get to know potential mods and their approach to the region and themes. Posi people only, no harshing the mellow. ;)

Also, to sweeten the deal you would be working with me. Let it be known, I have yet to maim, shame or kill any of my underlings helpers. I also pepper all communications with happy faces and like long walks on the dunes with virgin piña coladas. You know you want to be a part of this.
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Luciende on August 12th, 2012, 11:28 pm

Are the Underpasses eligible to hold a DS, or would that be more of an AS role under the Endrykas DS?

In either case: I'd LOVE to fill the spot!

Thanks,

Luciende.
~Luciende Ceurnish

Character Sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic24593.html
Luciende
Player

Words: 1578
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2012, 4:28 am

Postby Gossamer on August 18th, 2012, 4:59 am

Storyteller's Still Needed ~ An Update!

Just a small heads up too. Mizahar will soon be accepting young people in our Junior Storyteller program. These positions will be open for anyone who's under the current age of 18 requirement but will hold less responsibility than Assistant and Domain Storytellers. :)

Syliras - AS (Urgent)
Zeltiva - AS
Sultros - AS
Ektyol - AS's all over

If you want to be included on this list or are included and don't wish to be please PM me for the corrections!
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Merinil on August 18th, 2012, 5:20 am

I'd definitely apply to be a junior storyteller of Sultros...I love that city.

Sorry Jules. :P

Edit: No wait Jules said they'd be under a whole region. Interesting...
„ As the yellow gold is tried in fire, so the faith of friendship must be seen in adversity. “
Merinil
I am strength.

Words: 13513
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2012, 1:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext