OOC Info DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

Postby Gossamer on August 18th, 2012, 5:54 am

*laughs*

I just had to tell Jules that so she'd stop whining when you told her you wanted Sultros and not her city. :)

But shhhhhhh. Don't tell her that. And sorry for the wait, Juniors. I know I've been keeping you hanging for quite some time. I should have an announcement out by Sunday. I need to give the current Storyteller's a chance to give some feedback on the program.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Roald on August 19th, 2012, 11:30 pm

I'd happily volunteer for the Syliras AS position if I weren't so new to Miz. I certainly need to rack up more experience before I'm ready (and proven trustworthy) enough for that responsibility! Maybe in a few months time eh?
Roald
Drink and drink and drink and... fight!

Words: 10319
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2012, 4:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on August 20th, 2012, 12:04 am

You need to be here 60 well behaved days before you can apply. :)
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Liar on August 20th, 2012, 1:28 am

Hello!

It seems that I will be very busy in the coming months, too busy to give a city the active moderator it deserves. Though our community is small, I don't have it in my heart to leave Nyka without someone to take my place. I'm looking for an AS who is patient, positive, and versed in the city's concept, as the area can be hard for some players to understand. I would love to find someone who can uphold the culture of community-based storylines and personal attention that I've tried to establish there, and maybe even make Nyka shine in ways that I couldn't dream.

If you're interested in this little corner of Sylira, please PM me or contact me on AIM. :)
Liar
This statement is false.

Words: 175519
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2011, 10:20 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on September 2nd, 2012, 6:39 pm

CS Liaisons Needed!

Hi Guys!

Now is a great time to apply for a volunteer spot helping to check Character Sheets as a CS Liaison. You work primarily in reviewing CS's, helping people get all their history, skills, and things like languages all set up. Siren is primarily fielding the CS Forum alone at this point and the backup is about five pages long despite promised help. That tells me we need to get some more Liaison's in there pronto. So, if you're a people person and love meeting and greeting newbies, this could be the volunteer spot for you!

Apply today in the help desk!

The Management
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on September 16th, 2012, 12:52 am

Assistant Storytellers Needed For Cyphrus

You guys know I've been acting RS of Cyphrus for quite a while now. It's come to my attention that the storyteller in Endrykas has been AWOL again for another month and its time to retire him due to repeated nudges to be more active. So, to cover this gap (that's frankly been a gap for a long time) I'd like to pick up at least one or two more AS's to work under me and float between Endrykas and Riverfall and possibly other locations of our choosing. If interested, please talk to me. You'd be working as a TEAM alongside myself and Mist to make Cyphrus a new sort of moderation setup... one where the whole region is running under one unified front.
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Cinna on September 26th, 2012, 12:05 am

The Spires Needs You!

So it has come to my attention that I desperately need a little bit of help around the treetop city, and I would love to have someone who shared the same love for The Spires as I do. So lets get down to business shall we?

1. Do you feel like you are capable of handling such a task? I want someone who is up for the challenge and likes to contribute, not just wait to be told what needs to be done. Be proactive!

2. Do you like creative projects? There is plenty in The Spires for developing, all it takes is a creative hand to help bring it to life. This could be from flora to fauna, to creating an all new location for others to enjoy. Let your creativity shine!

3. Are you willing to take on tasks? I want to help you grow as a storyteller and let you have the reins from time to time in projects, which could be anything from doing a small modded thread to helping develop items and places for quests. I want to know what YOU can do.

4. Do you want to create an awesome experience for players? This is the most important part, because that's what makes a storyteller what they are. A hand that guides players and helps their characters grow. Patience is an important key here as well.

So if you think that you are up to the challenge and then shoot me a PM! I'd prefer that you have a working knowledge of The Spires, which is all that I really ask. So send me a PM and we can work out the details! I look forward to hearing from you!
All thread tickets are sold out until most of the current modded threads are completed. I apologize for the trouble.

The Spires I Jamoura I Player Guide I Housing
Cinna
The Residing Wood Nymph

Words: 52321
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2012, 3:55 pm
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Phoenix on October 4th, 2012, 5:52 am

Wind Reach Needs You!

Hello Wonderful People! (See that, buttering you up a bit.)

I think it is time that we expand our Wind Reach family. It shouldn't be a surprise that the Gingers want even more souls to consume. But ask, and you shall receive! That's where you all come in. I am actually looking for two different types of Storytellers: Junior ST as well as Assistant ST's.

Juniors: Kalea will welcome you with open arms. Fallacy, Poison, Quasar and myself are all open to welcoming a JrST into the region. Feel free to PM any of us if you are interested. If you are interested in working closely with WR, that is perfectly fine, but you will also be floating around the other cities as well :)

Assistant Storytellers: Sphinx and I greedily await the arrival of another ST onto our team. We are looking for someone that would enjoy interacting with the players, helping run quests as well as some development. There are a lot of opportunities for all of that in WR, and more. We love to give our players individual attention so you will never be short of things to do!

Any questions, comments, or interest, feel free to contact me! :)
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Paragon on October 18th, 2012, 4:22 pm

Opportunities in the Sylira Region!

Great Storytellers needed in the Sylira region! There are possible Assistant Storyteller positions available in both Nyka and Sunberth. Both of these fantastic cities have lots of opportunities for crafting some great stories, developing new locations and ideas, and getting players excited. Junior Storytellers will also be gladly welcomed into the Region, with the ability to float about and work on projects that appeal to you, alongside the other Storytellers.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me or the domains respective Domain Storytellers, followed by popping an application into the Help Desk!

Good luck!
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Phoenix on October 25th, 2012, 11:43 pm

Wind Reach Needs You!

Yes indeed! We are still looking for help! In Wind Reach, we go out of our way to give each player personal attention, but with an influx of new players, it has become very clear that we need more help in order to achieve the tender love and care we pride ourselves on :D

If you are interested in applying for an Assistant Storyteller position, consider the city of redheads! We are looking for someone who would enjoy development as well as PC interaction. Teamwork is key, as working together and brainstorming is part of the creative process!

PM Phoenix or simply apply at the Help Desk if you are interested!

Thanks!
-Jules
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)