OOC Info DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

Postby Paragon on April 2nd, 2013, 4:28 pm

e
Zeltiva Needs You!

Assistant Storytellers wanted for one of Mizahar's busiest domains!

Zeltiva is currently understaffed, and I am currently swamped with real life. While tending to regional concerns and admin, I would like Assistant Storytellers with a passion for my city to work with the players, grading, moderating and developing, and keeping the domain running shipshape (get it ;))

PM me if interested!e
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Phoenix on April 4th, 2013, 7:42 pm

A CALL TO ARMS
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Siren on April 6th, 2013, 3:35 am

HELP HELP

The Character Sheet Liaisons want your help!

To help support the Storytelling Staff, the CSL's are here to monitor the Character Sheet Forum. Verifying CS's is a constant job, and we always need help getting through all of the new players! A successful CSL has to be familiar with Mizahar's lore, and willing to learn if they are not. To help new players to the best of our abilities and with the utmost patience! We were all new here once, after all ;)

So if you want to help in the CS forum, please submit a ticket today! TODAY!

Now.

Love love love,
Siren.
Siren
I'll sing you a sweet song...

Words: 69679
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 3:14 am

Postby Traverse on May 14th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Do you love the sound of the ocean crashing against the shore, beautiful long lived women, and cities made from massive shells with beautiful winding architecture that supports aquatic and terrestrial life simultaneously?

Do you long to sink your teeth into a vicious jungle and the cannibalistic barbarians, snakes, and ghosts who inhabit it? Fighting over every inch of humid foliage?

If the answer is yes, than perhaps a job in Falyndar or Mura is right up your alley!

I am currently seeking out creative and energetic minds to help out on the serene island of Mura as well as Zinrah and Taloba. The player communities encased within are small and intimate, but flourishing with life and development opportunities for those eager to contribute to Mizahar as an ST.

If you are interested in one of these fine locations, send me a PM and we can discuss matters further,

Safe Travels!

-Traverse
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Gossamer on May 20th, 2013, 11:00 am

Greetings Folks-

We have several cities that have what we consider 'full houses' in terms of players that need more storyteller coverage. There is only so much individual people can do in terms of maintaining domains when they grow to a certain size. This is doubly true if a city has no DS and is instead ran by an AS. So in this light I'd like to ask you to consider helping out if you have the time and energy to join the staff on some of these locations.

Now please note we do not take everyone as Storytellers. You must have sixty days experience, be a player in good standing, and have a clean slate in terms of the pbase as a whole and in chat. We require a recommendation from an existing storyteller that KNOWS you, not one you just approach and ask to write one for you. And you must have some involvement in the game already by developing things. New players, get involved early. Submit locations and projects to individual domains. Once your 60 days is up, make sure you know where you stand and that you have a good portfolio to submit as it were.. aka along history of unusual creatures, creative locations, and even some guest moderation wouldn't hurt.

Currently, the cities needing AS's are..

Avanthal
Mura
Zinrah

I know Nyka, Zeltiva, and Wind Reach are also looking as well.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Paragon on May 30th, 2013, 10:48 am

e
Sylira STILL Needs You!

Assistant Storytellers wanted for the region of Sylira!

Sylira houses some of the busiest and most exciting cities and domains in Mizahar - and we need your help. Zeltiva and Nyka are bursting at the seams, and other domains would enjoy attention to. It's not only grading we need help with - we need GREAT storytellers who want to spin their narratives throughout our region! There are exciting floating opportunities too, if you don't wish to be tied to a single domain, allowing you to hop about and help the entire region.

If you've been around for over 60 days, have been active, and want to help out with the city, PM me! Please be aware this is an active role that requires you to put in constant work. Don't apply if you don't think you can cope, or don't have time.e
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Elysium on June 2nd, 2013, 4:51 pm

e
Gaze at the stars...

A faction of indomitable spirit warriors. The fallen goddess of the stars. Lhavit - the city that may rest but never truly sleeps. In the mountains of Kalea, both magic and mystery abound. Appealing, huh?

Well we want you to apply for assistant storyteller!

But how, Elysium?

Very simple! Read the initial post of this thread and using the form provided, apply at the Help Desk. Feel free to contact me for more detail! We'd love to have you.

But wait! I'm not over the age of eighteen!

Never fear. We have a Junior Storyteller program for those interested. Simply apply in the same fashion!

May your journey be fruitful!
Ellie

e
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Verilian on June 5th, 2013, 10:51 pm

Greetings!

Ravok is in search of a new assistant storyteller!!! I am looking for someone who is in this for the long run. My goal is not just to find an assistant, but to find Mizahar's next DS!

If you love telling stories, working with other players, and want to try your hand at being one of Mizahar's staff, then send me a PM right away! I've always got stuff going on in Ravok, and I could use the help. Beyond that, I will try to help you to improve your own storytelling abilities, and hopefully become a DS one day. If that means you leave me for your own city, I'm okay with that. So if you're interested in Ravok, PM me now! Don't be shy, I promise my bites only hurt a little.

~V
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Khasar on June 16th, 2013, 8:10 am

Pirate Ships? You need a Storyteller? I've GMed for roleplaying games before. If you're still looking for help, I'm down with checking it out. Sounds exciting and new! :)

You can trust that I will make complete work and well-rounded stories, characters - which ever you need. I've been doing designing and story creation for quite some time. I might have a little skill you could put to some use ;)
Khasar
Player

Words: 5282
Joined roleplay: June 12th, 2013, 8:42 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Paragon on June 16th, 2013, 8:11 pm

We are always actively seeking Storytellers. We just simply require you to stick around roughly 60 days of steady play with an ability to demonstrate a great working knowledge of the game world.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext