OOC Info DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

Postby Paragon on November 14th, 2012, 3:04 pm

I'M STILL LOOKING!

Assistant Storytellers needed in Nyka, Sunberth, Syliras.

Junior Storyteller positions also available region-wide!

PM me or apply via the Help Desk - I need you!
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Phoenix on November 21st, 2012, 11:20 am

It seems like Paragon and I are just gonna keep shouting over each other and trying to push the other one off the stage.

So, instead, lets do it this way.

Sylira

Nyka- AS
Sunberth- AS
Syliras- AS
*Junior Storytellers wanted region-wide (floating)

Kalea

Alvadas- AS
Lhavit- AS/DS
Wind Reach- AS
*Junior and Assistant Storytellers wanted region-wide (floating)

PM Paragon for Sylira and Phoenix for Kalea. Otherwise apply at the Help Desk!

Some Incentives:

Cake
Riches
Cute Things

:)
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Gossamer on December 8th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Hi Mizaharians!

Wanted: Assistant Storytellers for Riverfall & Cyphrus, well able to float to Endrykas and Falyndar. :)

I'm once again looking to expand staff in Cyphrus. But I have some very special requirements on staffing this time. As you know, I rarely need to advertise because I usually tap everyone on the shoulder and bully them into it if I think they are going to be fantastic - and they have been! The two newest STs that are going to be joining the game would have been my first picks for Cyphrus as well if other cities hadn't called to them and needed them more.

So... in the light of Lhavit and Kalea stealing those two awesome talents, I'd like to throw an open casting call to anyone who might be interested in Assistant Storytelling for Cyphrus. This includes Juniors as well. As part of the Cyphrus team, you will also be asked to float to Falyndar to assist in development there since we will be undertaking a massive swamp project in conjunction with Kalea's Staff. That means you have to like and get along with the Kalea folks as well because we'll be rubbing shoulders, elbows, and other various fun assorted body parts on some of the southwestern projects.

So if your into jewel-toned hunks, horses, and freestyling cultures like the Drykas, please come talk to me. You have to appreciate Jackalope too. And if you've secretly longed to get your hands dirty in the jungle, let me know as well. We can definitely loan you out to Falyndar on a regular basis to work on issues there.

Storytellers need to be on the site 60 days with a fairly steady pc presence, have a good grasp of the rules, and be able to work with big meanies like me on a regular basis without complaint. Well, we do love to complain so maybe the last thing need not apply.

Anyhow, come talk to me!

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Verilian on December 9th, 2012, 1:03 am

Hi everyone! So, I'm once again in the market for a new Assistant Storyteller. Persona, my last one, decided it would be better for her to go ahead and step down. She was awesome, and there are no hard feelings, but now I must look to the future. Again, I'm looking for an Assistant Storyteller in Ravok. The key word there is Storyteller.

I don't care if you are super disorganized, super organized, think you would make an excellent, or a terrible grader, or whatever. Ravok is a city of stories, both spanning the entirety of the playerbase as well as individual stories. Lately we've had some epic quests going with a lot of players, but the key focus in Ravok has always been personal stories. As a Ravok storyteller you'll be expected to help players develop their personal stories, as well as come up with cool things for them to do. I love quests, the players in Ravok love quests, and I am looking for an AS that loves quest too. So, if you have a passion for storyteller, shoot me a PM, and we'll see if you are a good fit. I look forward to talking to you... and.. as usual, I am terrible at ending posts, so I will end it my usual way.

The End

~V
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Gossamer on December 22nd, 2012, 10:30 am

The Character Sheet Liaisons Need YOU!

That's right! Do you love meeting and helping new folks? Have you been around Mizahar long enough to know a good CS or a problem CS when you see one? The CS Liaisons have requested I ask for more help for them. There are not enough of them to go around. So if you've ever considered volunteering for a position, the CS Liaison slot is a great starting place and stepping stone. Talk to one and ask them how much fun they have!

And if you are interested, apply within the Help Desk!
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Mirage on December 24th, 2012, 3:00 am

Step into the Darkness

Hello everyone I am in search of someone eager, active and of course imaginative to fill the position of Assistant Storyteller of Sahova! The city is starting to grow, new players are beginning to file in and I have found myself in need of a bit of help for the upcoming months ahead. So what can an AS of Sahova look forward to? Well I shall list it for you :)

1) Sahova is still a developing city, and that means plenty of opportunity to create and design your own locations, NPC's, creatures, monsters and lots of other fun things!

2) Sahova has one of the largest collection of magical knowledge in Mizahar, and that means tons of chances to play with fire, invent something new and of course advance the various magical fields. Come discover the possibilities!

3) Sahova is an island with more dangers than hours in the day, so that also means opportunities to run quests filled with danger, epic fights for survival, and the possibility of uncovering hidden secrets of Sahova itself.

4) You can make as many monsters as you want! (Thats part of the fun for me ;))

5) Every day is halloween!

6) Finally, you get to work with awesome players who are dedicated to their crafts and developing their magic. They have a passion for the city and what they do, and that makes interacting with them the greatest adventure of all.

I could go on, but then the list would get way to long haha. If you are interested just send me a PM. For now happy writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Office
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Paragon on January 18th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Sylira is a bustling region, full of players, threads, and plenty of opportunity for exciting plot lines within and between the Syliran city states. I need Storytellers! I am looking for Assistant Storytellers in pretty much every domain, mainly Sunberth and Zeltiva at the moment. You need to be active, enthusiastic, communicative and full of potential story ideas! So long as you've been an active player for 60 days I don't mind whether you're new or a veteran. I'll be here to help you along the way. PM me and we can discuss your application. I don't bite, promise! :)

Thank you.
Last edited by Paragon on January 19th, 2013, 1:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on January 18th, 2013, 4:50 pm

Hi Mizaharians!

Wanted: Assistant Storytellers for Riverfall, Cyphrus, Mura, and Falyndar.

I'm once again looking to expand staff in Cyphrus. But I have some very special requirements on staffing. As you know, I rarely need to advertise because I usually tap everyone on the shoulder and bully them into it if I think they are going to be fantastic - and they have been! But Mist is highly inactive, and I've retired my Junior Storytellers for the same reason and am not currently seeking any more juniors unless they are simply late teens just shy of the AS requirements.

So, I'd like to throw an open casting call to anyone who might be interested in Assistant Storytelling for Cyphrus, Falyndar, or Mura.

So if your into jewel-toned hunks, horses, and freestyling cultures like the Drykas, please come talk to me. You have to appreciate Jackalope too. And if you've secretly longed to get your hands dirty in the jungle, let me know as well. We can definitely set someone up in Falyndar and Mura on a regular basis to work on issues there.

Storytellers need to be on the site 60 days with a fairly steady pc presence, have a good grasp of the rules, and be able to work with big meanies like me on a regular basis without complaint. Well, we do love to complain so maybe the last thing need not apply.

Anyhow, come talk to me!

Goss
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Valkyrie on February 11th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Do you enjoy the thought of giant polar bears ripping bad guys to shreds?

Do you like the idea of eight Holds with complex familial ties trying to maintain balance and harmony under the watchful eye of a benevolent goddess?

Do you look at a vast, frozen tundra and see an empty canvas upon which to leave your mark?

If the above sales pitch appeals to you, apply to be a Storyteller in Avanthal! The domain is getting quite busy and I’m beginning to get stretched thin with how much I can handle on my own. I’m looking for someone who is interested in the city and wants to help players achieve their goals. Whoever applies needs to be interested in developing the city as well as working on grades and moderating threads. Avanthal has a lot of players with a variety of interests so please be prepared to write about a wide selection of experiences.

You do need to be able to handle working with me. I’m a bit scattered and prone to getting a little over-excited about things, but I’m always willing to hear out ideas and find a way to make sure you are working on things that interest you. Capricious is still willing to talk to me, so I must not be too horrible to work with. :P

The last requirement is that you understand that we are here to help facilitate everyone having a good time and that it is important to me that you have a good time as well. If you tend to dislike people having fun and enjoying themselves, please do not apply. Please send me a PM if you are interested and have been an active player on the site for 60 days!
VanthaAvanthalHoldsIcewatch

I will not be accepting new moderation requests at this time, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Valkyrie
Let me in! It's cold out here!

Words: 353067
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2

Postby Accolade on February 27th, 2013, 3:01 am

ATTENTION!!

Syliras is seeking a new Assistant Storyteller to join our already awesome team! The city has gotten busy again, and with a hoard of new and exciting players creating fun and wild stories. The fun is only just starting again and we would like to invite you to join in on all the excitement!

We need someone who enjoys crafting stories for others..!

We need fun and friendly people!

We need those with a love for Syliras and for the Knights themselves!

There is a lot to be done in the city and ways to make it more fun and enjoyable for everyone who comes to our grand city, so if you'd like to be apart of our team then fill out an ST app!

Respect the shield!

Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

PreviousNext