[Seven's Scrapbook] White Stars

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Seven Xu on May 8th, 2011, 10:42 pm

WHITE STARS
Seven's Scrapbook

Welcome to my scrapbook. I hope you enjoy your stay. I try not to write anything terribly weird and over-emotional, I'd only end up deleting it anyway. Character goals, photos, drawings I do will mostly go here.
Last edited by Seven Xu on May 24th, 2011, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Xu
Rhetoric can't raise the dead.

Words: 567538
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kendall Saarinen on May 8th, 2011, 11:08 pm

RAWR! I'M YOUR FIRST VISITOR!
I love all of the cute Sevey pictures <3 I cannot wait to see your art workings too. I wish I could draw D: I'll just have to stick to poetry!
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Seven Xu on May 12th, 2011, 11:59 pm

You're a man now, dog!
Oh yes.

Agh, I deleted this post by accident. Watching TV and clicking stuff will do that. Anyway! I found a beautiful male model for Seven. I'm absolutely thrilled with the find, I cannot stop staring at this guy's lips, and the eyes that are always half-open, dreamlike, exactly Seven's usual attitude. And, he wears less of the German/Prussian army uniform and more clothing I could see Seven wearing. I have such an e-crush on him. You will find more of him on Seven's character sheet.

ANYWAYx2
I've seen other people do character objectives in their scrapbooks so here are some of mine. If you want to participate in any of them send me a PM or reply here and, yunno, we do what we do.

-> Seven discovers his mother is not in Syliras via an outside source, deals with such (current possibilities: Dreamscape, letter from sister ... maybe his sister hires someone to invade Seven's dreams, hmm)
-> Seven becomes a cartographer -- possible short-distance traveling with a party ensues
-> Seven learns to defend himself through shielding
-> maybe finds love?!?!lolol?!
Last edited by Seven Xu on May 13th, 2011, 5:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Seven Xu

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kendall Saarinen on May 13th, 2011, 12:18 am

I feel like a stalker being the only person posting in here but wheeee, here I am again. I love the new model. Kendall had another model before this one. His name was Mitch Hewer. Looking back at it I liked the previous model better but I feel like it is too late to change him back -_-

Image[

Thats him. I like him much better. I think the reason I never went back to him was because he made out with Hadrian's model on Skins and that would have made Kendall and Hadrian a little fanficy. Anyway, those are my woes XD
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Seven Xu on May 15th, 2011, 12:08 am

Goodnight Moon - Shiravee

There's a nail in the door
And there's glass on the lawn
Tacks on the floor
And the TV is on
And I always sleep with my guns
When you're gone

There's a blade by the bed
And a phone in my hand
A dog on the floor
And some cash on the nightstand
When I'm all alone the dreaming stops
And I just can't stand

What should I do I'm just a little baby
What if the lights go out and maybe
And then the wind just starts to moan
Outside the door he followed me home

Well goodnight moon
I want the sun
If it's not here soon
I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say
Goodnight moon

There's a shark in the pool
And a witch in the tree
A crazy old neighbour and he's been watching me
And there's footsteps loud and strong coming down the hall
Something's under the bed
Now it's out in the hedge
There's a big black crow sitting on my window ledge
And I hear something scratching through the wall

Oh what should I do I'm just a little baby
I just hate to be all alone
Now goodnight moon
I want the sun
If it's not here soon
I might be done
Goodnight moon

Well you're up so high
How can you save me
When the dark comes here
Tonight to take me up
To my front walk
And into bed where it kisses my face
And eats my head

Oh what should I do I'm just a little baby
And then the wind just starts to moan
Now goodnight moon
I want the sun
If it's not here soon
I might be done
Goodnight moon
Goodnight moon

Last edited by Seven Xu on May 24th, 2011, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Xu

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Seven Xu on May 24th, 2011, 9:01 pm

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!
oh hells yeah, that's a great title

Summer's coming! Well, in Mizahar anyway ...
Well, my first [half] season here has been pretty character development heavy. I've gotten to know Seven far better than I have been able to in any other roleplaying group I have been a part of and for that I thank you all. I regret not having incredibly deep, purpose-filled threads which I will improve upon; so far in my short time here, I feel I have grown here as a writer. So, uh. Yeah! Thanks again.
That all being said I have some Summer goals I will work hard to achieve in the coming season for my little Seven.

o> Find Seven a new joie de vivre; after the realization that his mother isn't in Syliras [SP 85] he will be feeling pretty broken and desperate for a little while. I dare say even a bit dark. He may experiment with the rituals of Viratas, as hard as that may be in Syliras.
o> Shielding! This was something I wanted to start in the Spring but never really got on board with it. I would like Seven to be a competent shielder by the end of the season. He's a bit of a one-trick pony with Cartography right now and shielding is an excellent "gateway" form of magic. Heh.
o> Seven still doesn't have a proper job, although I am hoping this happens before Summer - if it doesn't, then this will be a very high priority.
o> More of a personal goal, is to evolve further as a writer. I still sit with a thesaurus open for many of my posts and I find it hard to paint the picture I want to paint.
Thanks for reading my silly scrapbook-that-turned-into-a-blog today.
Seven Xu

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Seven Xu on June 10th, 2011, 6:37 pm

WHITE STARSSS

As I sit here tormented by a telemarketer hell-bent on ruining my day by calling my land line over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over relentlessly, I wonder what brought me to this place in the first ... place. I think it was a lucky google search, but I can't be sure. I just know that one day, I was bored with my friend's unwillingness to write meaningful story lines for our one-dimensional characters and decided to branch out and find a decent website to blow off some steam and make some friends along the way.

In the month and some change that I've been here, Seven has developed more as a character than he had in the years I had him floating around in my mind before. Before Mizahar, he was essentially an albino mirror of myself - because that was easy to write. When I initially came here, looked over the races and stalked a few posts I was going to make him a Nuit. I liked the idea, but, then decided I really liked his look and the likelihood of him always finding a body that resembled what I wanted him to look like was very unlikely. That's when I went to a Symenestra/Human halfblood. Initially, it was convenience. Symenestra traits reflected the Seven I knew and loved. Then, I quickly developed a love for the race and to this day I'm so very glad I picked it. (I bet you'd never guess I'm actually terrified of spiders ... horrible things, spiders).
His personality has changed a lot, as well. In previous "universes" Seven had been a tad rude, stubborn, and far less ... effeminate. He was the runt that tended to get picked on and had a much thicker skin. At one point, I believe he even had a tan. While I myself am not the perfect picture of masculinity, Seven has evolved from being exactly me, to a caricature of myself, to someone else entirely. And my alt, Lysander ... he's a different story. Incredibly fun to play, though because he's absolutely nothing like me.

There's still a lot about Mizahar I don't know. The majority of the locations, lore, gnosis..es.. and gods I know very little about. For the most part I've only really read up on what I need to know but I'm trying to make a conscious effort to branch out and learn new aspects of the game. I do feel far more comfortable here than I did my first few days. Holy hell, was I confused. =)

So, I guess what I'd like to conclude this scrapbook entry with is: thanks for making Mizahar easy to find on the internet, and thanks for being cool folks. I hope to spend a heinous amount of time writing on these forums and clicking through the wiki.
Seven Xu

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Seven Xu on June 10th, 2011, 7:05 pm

Two posts in one day, that has to be a violation of scrapbook code or something.

Anyway, this is more an afterthought than anything. I'm beginning to find there are artists lurking about this website and have been thoroughly amazed by the talent of the people here. It makes me want to share!
I stopped drawing for a really long time and didn't do much outside of sporadic things like ridiculous scribbles when I wasn't earning money off of my art. I've been inspired to draw again, though. =)

Obviously, I drew the chibi things at the top of my last post. So, yeah. I do draw ... more normal styled things, but, those were for fun! And I had fun making them. And I will make more!

Lark & Seven - Something I'm currently working on for the hell of it. Why not, right? ... Totally not a fanboy. Okay, so I am.
Seven again? - I like this? It's really stylized, mostly the eyes that I decided to make very large, creepy, and Olsen twin-esque. Different.
Sylvanas - I quit Warcraft but this lady will always have a place in my heart. This is really old lineart I never got around to coloring.

To be honest, I feel so self-indulgent posting my art online. :/
Ah well, it is my scrapbook after all.
Seven Xu

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Irriari on June 10th, 2011, 7:44 pm

I love your art, especially the line art. Honestly, I would keep it the way it is, but that's just my taste.

Also, POST MORE ART. <3<3

Active thread count: 8/8
Irriari
Blood and Poison

Words: 374003
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Ophelia on June 11th, 2011, 12:57 am

What Irr said. <3
Ophelia
Just A Fool's Hope

Words: 97802
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2011, 12:40 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook