[Krivak's Scrapbook] There's a Yak in my Boots

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Faroul on May 6th, 2012, 3:45 am

You have a beautiful garden, Shep! Your plants look lovely!
Faroul
Condemned

Words: 52454
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 10:55 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Creeper on May 15th, 2012, 1:06 am

This is my very first attempt ever, under the guidance of Coltyn, at photoshopping something.
Creeper
My Bark is Worse Than My Bite

Words: 261058
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2012, 5:27 pm
Location: DS of The Spires, Northern Wastes, and Overseeing Avanthal
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Coltyn on May 15th, 2012, 1:24 am

And a noble first attempt it was. Yay you!
Coltyn
A Beautiful Baker Boy!

Words: 89551
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 9:47 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)
Donor (1)

Postby Aidara on May 18th, 2012, 8:37 am

Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Creeper on May 19th, 2012, 9:26 pm

Lots of Stuffs

First things first, Jules + Kitten picture = Super happy Tony.

Second, yesterday. Yesterday was such an interesting day, and I honestly didn't expect it to be. It was the 2 month mark since my wife Erica died, and I honestly thought it would hit me hard, and it would be another battle against the bottle. But it wasn't. Two really good friends have been helping to keep me in a healthy, and progressively positive mindset. I woke up after actually getting a good night's sleep, and went visited Erica's dreams. I just sat there, and chatted, telling her how I'm holding up, tell her what's going on, tell her about a new good friend of mine. I don't know why, but I walked away felting like Erica approved of everything I'd told her.

After that, I picked up my mom, whose birthday was yesterday, and she turned 47, and my sister Cory. We all went to Cincinnati and saw the Little Red Riding Hood Opera. It was outstanding, and I strongly recommend everyone see at least one opera in their life, even if you don't think it's your cup of tea. Afterwards, we returned to town and saw Battleship. It was great and the graphics were pretty well done. Then we went to the park and participated in Relay 4 Life, and me and Cory walked 20 miles each. Fun times :p Then we did a late night bingo thing with mom. Mom won 2 rounds, the first getting a necklace from Tiffany's, and the 2nd being a Coach purse. I won a 60inch samsung flatscreen that I need to find a place to mount it now. Cory didn't win anything, and like everyone in our family, got to be on the receiving end of constant ribbing, especially this is the first year she's actually done the Bingo.

Then today, I woke up, went into the office to finish up a few small things this morning. Then I got invitation to lunch from Cory. I get there, and its my dad, and his fiance, my mom, and Cory and her girlfriend Andie. Cory and Andie announced their engagement after having been together for five years now. We are all excited for them, and couldn't be happier. They are going to wait until Cory is out of med school, and for when gay marriage is legal in either Ohio or West Virginia.

So my weekend has been pretty eventful and amazing, and I hope everyone else is doing well and is spreading the joy, cheer, and love. You'd be surprised at how a mood can be changed just by a kind word or the sharing of a lovely moment. I know I have a relatively new friend, who I'm now very close with, and they are helping me in ways I didn't think possible, but most importantly because they are so kind, caring, and positive despite it all. It's inspiring. Jules, you've been so amazing, and I honestly can't thank you enough. Don't change a damn thing about yourself, for you just being you has really helped pull me through this funk. You know the real me, the good, the bad, the ugly, and you don't care at all. So thank you for being you.

Stay positive everyone, if I can manage to pull it off, so can you. Hopeless doesn't exist.

Tony

Creeper

Office
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on May 25th, 2012, 7:56 pm

Here's Your Sign!

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Phoenix on May 25th, 2012, 7:57 pm

Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Wrenmae on May 25th, 2012, 9:10 pm

Unless you're a human with a +15 racial bonus rather than a +10

:P

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Creeper on May 25th, 2012, 9:20 pm

*changes all human races that have a +15 racial bonus to +5, thus making Jules right and Wren wrong. Then tells all the 1000 plus humans that they must deduct 10 points because of Wren.*

Love it Jen!

Jules I laughed for a solid 10 minutes at that.

Wren, stop assaulting innocent Charoda and Inarta women on the beach.
Creeper

Office
Plotnotes

Postby Wrenmae on May 25th, 2012, 9:30 pm

*Rages about Propaganda*

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext