OOC Info [Alvadas OOC Thread] Hallucinations Sold Separately

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

[Alvadas OOC Thread] Hallucinations Sold Separately

Postby Licearsvansan on February 8th, 2013, 6:53 am

So when is this big quest gonna happen? I don't mean to be pushy, just curious.

To hide his dhani nature from anyone, Svan has taken measures to hide his lisp. As such, he will not have any extra "ssss" on his words unless indicated otherwise.
Licearsvansan
Reforming Dhani

Words: 361391
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2012, 1:56 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Jilitse on February 12th, 2013, 4:56 am

Hi guys, especially to those I currently have threads with...
I have been missing a little bit, and will continue to be so.

Here are my excuses
1. I'm getting married.
2. I'm pregnant.

Of course the other really came before the first, so I'm letting you in on a short story. If you want. Fallacy is required to read. ;)

Details :
I only have 1 and 1/3s of my ovary, due to a oosectomy caused by a chocolate cyst. The left ovary is sick, is polycystic (The eggs aren't hatching). Now, you won't need medical terms to know that I am this close to being considered barren. I was in the belief that I'd be having a hard time conceiving, worst case scenario getting a surrogate to have a child.

So with plans for an October wedding underway, me and the boyfriend went to the doctor early January and asked for medical advice. We wanted to start preparing my body ahead of time. I was to try taking hormonal treatment first, and if that didn't work, I'd have to undergo some tests and other weird expensive medical rituals.

And a little miracle happened. Before January ended we discovered we were going to have a baby! It is small, about 7 to 8 weeks right now, as if it formed itself the moment we started planning to have it.

We've moved the wedding from October to April, and I'm super busy with pre-natal check ups and wedding preparations @_@, plus I'll be giving birth on September. So there's really so much going on, and I hope no one takes this "you-just-came-back-you're-leaving-again?" drama too seriously.

Please share my happiness with me! :)
I'm going to try to write every fortnight, as I have been doing, so please hang on and do not give up on me ayt!
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vick on February 12th, 2013, 4:59 am

Congrats hon but next time keep me in the loop as well :)

Soon our little undead Jil will have a little run running around wanting to make golems just like her mommy!
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Crypt on February 12th, 2013, 5:09 am

Congratulations! Even if I don't know you very well, a baby and a marriage is still something to be happy about! So good luck in everything you have to endure!

Done by the one and only Assilsa Curare!

8200th member. :)

NOTE: I will be on holiday from the 9th to the 25th, so don't expect me to post anything! Apologies.
Crypt
Apophenia.

Words: 329416
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2012, 4:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Mirage on February 12th, 2013, 5:21 am

I refuse to be happy... I demand to be ecstatic! Congratulations! I will drop kick Fally in the face if he doesn't come in immediately and offer you his warm wishes! Quite literally I will :D

I am so happy for you, and how convenient that you conceive around the time I start my Embryology course :P
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Artur on February 12th, 2013, 5:45 am

I'm more than happy for you Jil; I'm excited! :D You'll do well as a parent no doubt about it.
"Artur's words" Artur's thoughts "Others words"

Ricky
Scrapbook - Vlogs
Artur
Only slightly troubled.

Words: 182526
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2012, 3:54 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Licearsvansan on February 12th, 2013, 6:25 am

*Slow clap to roaring applause* wb n congrats

To hide his dhani nature from anyone, Svan has taken measures to hide his lisp. As such, he will not have any extra "ssss" on his words unless indicated otherwise.
Licearsvansan
Reforming Dhani

Words: 361391
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2012, 1:56 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fallacy on February 12th, 2013, 8:30 am

OK! I was going to wait till tomorrow to reply to this and announce other good news, but I can no longer restrain myself.

Jili-poo you are amazing. I dont think internet emoticons can replicate my expression when I read what you wrote. No I didnt take a picture. Im not out to make a fool of myself :P That is just wonderful, amazing, fantastic, divine, mind-blowing, delicious? news!

Yeah >.> When I read that, mind=blown, and from that hole you created in my mind came rainbows and sunshine and songbirds and other happy things to wish you warm thoughts and positive energy! -takes a breath-

That is the most wonderful news Ive had all week. What a great way to save Mondays everywhere~ Im so excited for you. This is such a blessing!

Also you are too sweet for your own good. If you think people will think ill of you taking some time away from Mizahar for your boyfriend (soon to be husband ^.^) and baby... Well if such a person exists on Mizahar I assure you that they should find another site to play on. We dont blame you at all! Live LIFE and BE HAPPY and know that we will be eagerly awaiting your return and watching when you post. Dont stress over it :)

Be well, be safe, be careful (you have a baby to think about!), be happy!

Love and thoughts and prayers,

Fally

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Mirage on February 12th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Awww Fally has a soft side. How sweet :P. But yes congrats to you and you have the warmest wishes from both Alvadas AND Sahova! I am so naming one of Rayage's Vinnonen after you child! (or is that creepy?)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Kuvarakh on February 12th, 2013, 3:14 pm

That's awesome, Jil!

No one here is going to be such a selfish cur as to whine about a few threads in defiance of your fantastic news. Get all the check-ups, rest and diversion you need.

No extra stress or pressure from any of us. Planning the wedding will bring enough of that! Take your time.
ALCHEMY.....When evolution is just too slow.

CS - Plotnotes - Alvadas Linkmap - Dev Thread - Grading - Architectrix
Kuvarakh
ties a rope to a tree and hangs the world

Words: 656536
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2012, 8:38 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)