Sketches, Lots of 'em.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Evalin on August 24th, 2012, 7:43 pm

Quasar I love it! That is exactly how I pictured Eva in the library lol. *hugs picture fiercely*
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Xalet on August 26th, 2012, 7:19 pm

Haha, I didn't get to see it until today due to being out of town on my trip, but oh my God! That's awesome. There's so much to love about that picture. I love the humor and the sneering expression on Xuphim's face. I can't thank you enough, you're a real credit to character artwork!
Xalet
The answer is more Body Building.

Words: 539431
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Wrenmae on August 26th, 2012, 9:42 pm

If you have any time, I'd like to give you a request.

I'd love to get a picture of Wren, past the moment that his magical manacle draws his personalities together.

There's still going to be that air of arrogant superiority about him, but all the other details I'd like your own artistic interpretation of (I've seen your work and I'm nothing short of impressed) Of course, only if you get the time to work on it.

I'd love him to be in his cloak, dagger and rapier at his side and maybe Zan, the globular flying familiar about him.

In advance, thank you for looking over this request. If you have time, fantastic, if not, s'all good.

Keep drawing! Your skills are quite epic.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Septimus on August 30th, 2012, 12:09 am

Your skills have to be some of the most amazing I have seen in quite a long time. And I mean quite a very LONG time! I would love it if you could do one for me, but if you can't, I completely understand and it's all fine and dandy! :)

If it's possible and wouldn't be a giant hassle on you, I would love to get one for Septimus and add it to her art gallery on her CS. Let's see, she's a seven foot tall Tiaden Warhorse, midnight black coat, all four white socks, well, I'll just pm you a link to the gallery of he horse she takes her looks after.

Thank you so much and I'll be working on a piece of art myself to do a trade if you please. ~Septimus
Septimus
Better • Faster • Stronger

Words: 230446
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2012, 12:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Trash Medal (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Quasar on August 30th, 2012, 1:09 pm

Gotcha, Wren and Septimus :)
Quasar
You dare defy the laws of physics?!

Words: 23849
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2012, 8:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Syrah Steele on September 10th, 2012, 1:12 am

These are soooo cool! Do you think you could draw my Syrah with a little ferret running on her shoulder?!
"I would like to most graciously thank Ms. Steele for providing me with much needed deep and intellectual RP that goes beyond, 'Hey I don't like you let's fight.' So if you do read this Syrah thank you very much!'" - Desmus Marrudius
Syrah Steele
My heart is cold but, so is the wine.

Words: 105282
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2012, 2:09 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Lichen on June 11th, 2013, 1:56 am

C-could you do Lichen? She's so itty-bitty and if you could draw her riding a stubborn Silkena that'd be epic c: But of course, you're already epic.
Common | Vani | Others' Speech | My Thoughts

Lichen
The St-Stutterer

Words: 5074
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 11:28 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Enoleus Frostfawn on June 18th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Hey, you've got quite the talent! If you've got the time and inclination, I'd love to see an artist rendition of Enoleus. If not, that's fine too.

If you do, though, Anything with him wielding a bow would be particularly awesome.
Vani / Common /Internal Dialogue
Enoleus Frostfawn
Still Running.

Words: 68094
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2013, 10:51 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous