Kenash's Comments Questions & Suggestions Thread

Please feel free to pop in and make suggestions or ask questions. Comments are always welcome.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is Kenash's development forum. Please feel free to post your ideas and suggestions as well as join in any discussions that are currently ongoing.

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Haeli on July 19th, 2013, 4:09 pm

What about us Freeborn? Can we lollygag? We should be free to do whatever we want, eh?
Haeli
The stars in the sky have all the answers.

Words: 366819
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2010, 9:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kryos Coal on July 20th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Coal's sincerest apologies for the lateness of his CS, Grand Overseer Banickle! The issue has been remedied I can assure you. ;)
Kryos Coal
I am the hammer, the chisel, the tool.

Words: 33756
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2013, 7:05 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Wrenmae on July 23rd, 2013, 1:05 am

Hey all! Just a short note.

I'm working on a music store for the Askara which includes a small ampitheater for delightful parties and performances

and a Radacke fight place called The Breaking Grounds

Just wanted to give folks heads up.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Spirit Frostfawn on July 23rd, 2013, 1:29 pm

Just to re-ask this question, as I believe it was skipped over? At least, I didn't get an answer that I noticed... though I may have missed it...

I remember mentioned before that perk points for Kenash could be used in the RF or WR perk point places too? Is that still up? Or will they only be usable in Kenash when some items are added....?

Spirit Frostfawn
Whistle with the Birds

Words: 302388
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 11:53 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Katherine Morealis on July 26th, 2013, 9:28 am

So I've been wondering... in what other ways did the Djed storm affect the city of Kenash? Aside from having the Spring of 512 AV skipped for the Radackes, that is. Since Kenash consists mainly of plantations, I'm thinking there'd be some crops out there modified by the wild Djed. Like originally small crops turned gigantic, or transmuting easily manageable crop pests into feared harbingers of famine.
Katherine Morealis
Definitely prettier than you

Words: 64010
Joined roleplay: May 23rd, 2013, 10:36 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Banickle on July 27th, 2013, 12:00 am

Katherine, that's a brilliant idea or two you have there! Simply brilliant! I shall add something to the mix just because you said so.

Haeli, yes, feel free to lollygag all you want, but just be ready to pay the price if you're caught loitering before the eyes of a dynasty member.

Coal, get back to work!

Spirit aka Lilou, you better grow accustom to being ignored. You're a slave for the gods sake. You're lucky I'm even replying...to...you...

Okay! Okay! I'm kidding. lol. But do you like how I ranked my replies to you, making sure that the dynasty brat came first and you slaves were treated like dirt? lol. Anywho, I believe Kenash will have its own reward system similar to Riverfall's, however, that's Goss' baby. So I shall ask her and see what she says.

Happy writing,
Nick
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Words: 138636
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Alexandre Askara on July 30th, 2013, 1:37 am

All if not most of the plantations will be very large collections of acreage, yes? Will we have "maps" of them so we don't make weird assumptions of their layouts, O' Mighty Banickle? Say I said in one thread that a certain field or slave house was to the south, and another person says it's to the north, etc. If there were maps, we'd all be on the same page, and it'd be very fitting. Not that they have to be extravagant. Just clear enough so there's no confusion as to what is where.
Last edited by Alexandre Askara on August 1st, 2013, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexandre Askara
I wake each day realizing she won't be there.

Words: 23886
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 6:28 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Banickle on July 30th, 2013, 1:46 am

Indeed there shall be. Gossamer is working out the specifics and she, like myself, certainly loves a detailed, uber-smexy map!
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Alexandre Askara on August 1st, 2013, 6:44 pm

Uber-smexy maps are the best kind of maps. Sorry to all the ugly maps. Another question! Will the Askara Livery Stable provide free stabling to the Askara family, or will there be a spot on the plantation as well to house the family's personal horses. Unless the stable will be on the plantation? Say, on the outskirts closest to the rest of the city.
Alexandre Askara
I wake each day realizing she won't be there.

Words: 23886
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 6:28 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Banickle on August 1st, 2013, 7:33 pm

I believe the answer would be yes, actually, to both of your questions. Free for the family and on or close to the plantation. Once again, this is something Gossamer is working on, so she shall have the final say.
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

PreviousNext