Levissa's Studio of Boxes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Kendhl Pilkvist on August 1st, 2013, 3:37 am

Name of Character: Kendhl Pilkvist (Ken, Kennie, 'Bob')
Describe you character's personality in three words: Bubbly, overly-optimistic, unique.
Model/Actor/Actress: Paris Jackson
Theme: Oceanic and happy, like an otter.
Color Preference: Light blues and whites.
Text and Fonts: Nothing in particular!
Additional Information: Ken's a girl who is almost never seen smiling. It's very hard to break her constant happiness.
Kendhl Pilkvist
The Lonely Ghost

Words: 52800
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 11:51 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Troian on August 1st, 2013, 6:49 pm

Name of Character:Troian
Describe you character's personality in three words: Quiet, Happy, Delightful
Model/Actor/Actress: Camilla Belle
Theme: A sea theme
Color Preference: blue and maybe some creamy color please
Text and Fonts:"I've faced a lot, struggled and I still come out strong." A cursive font please.
Additional Information:
Troian
Quiet Butterfly of the sea

Words: 13343
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2013, 10:11 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ollic Rimesage on August 3rd, 2013, 8:14 pm

Name of Character: Ollic Rimesage

Describe you character's personality in three words: Timid, Troubled, Medical

Model/Actor/Actress: Sean Maher

Theme: He is a very shy guy and he struggles with a lot of problems. He is training to be a doctor and he works with plants and medicine. I hope I some-what helped in description?

Color Preference: I am actually not sure, but I will have to go with blues, dark purple, white and orange

Text and Fonts: Something hand-written like a doctor would or something simple, yet elegant

Additional Information: He is a Vantha, and I would prefer his eye colours to be crystal blue = normal, "happy", content; Yellow (cat-like hazel) = joyful, nervous, curious; or Deep, dark purple = smitten, embarrassed

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Words: 212499
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Troian's

Postby Levissa Certier on August 6th, 2013, 7:20 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras scelerisque rhoncus diam, congue lobortis sem hendrerit vel. Maecenas ullamcorper pulvinar massa, sit amet lobortis urna volutpat ornare. Sed sollicitudin pulvinar felis, id tempus diam viverra ac. Sed sit amet tellus eros. Nunc ac lectus non purus tristique adipiscing. Nullam at quam nibh, non placerat ipsum. Fusce tempus dui ullamcorper erat adipiscing fermentum. Vivamus sed velit turpis, sed condimentum est.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras scelerisque rhoncus diam, congue lobortis sem hendrerit vel. Maecenas ullamcorper pulvinar massa, sit amet lobortis urna volutpat ornare. Sed sollicitudin pulvinar felis, id tempus diam viverra ac. Sed sit amet tellus eros. Nunc ac lectus non purus tristique adipiscing. Nullam at quam nibh, non placerat ipsum. Fusce tempus dui ullamcorper erat adipiscing fermentum. Vivamus sed velit turpis, sed condimentum est.

Code: Select all
[style=width:650px; padding:0px; border:1px solid #3D2828; background-color: #00353F; margin:auto;][color=#ffffff]

[indent]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras scelerisque rhoncus diam, congue lobortis sem hendrerit vel. Maecenas ullamcorper pulvinar massa, sit amet lobortis urna volutpat ornare. Sed sollicitudin pulvinar felis, id tempus diam viverra ac. Sed sit amet tellus eros. Nunc ac lectus non purus tristique adipiscing. Nullam at quam nibh, non placerat ipsum. Fusce tempus dui ullamcorper erat adipiscing fermentum. Vivamus sed velit turpis, sed condimentum est.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras scelerisque rhoncus diam, congue lobortis sem hendrerit vel. Maecenas ullamcorper pulvinar massa, sit amet lobortis urna volutpat ornare. Sed sollicitudin pulvinar felis, id tempus diam viverra ac. Sed sit amet tellus eros. Nunc ac lectus non purus tristique adipiscing. Nullam at quam nibh, non placerat ipsum. Fusce tempus dui ullamcorper erat adipiscing fermentum. Vivamus sed velit turpis, sed condimentum est.[/indent][/color]

[img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=23821[/img][/style]
Last edited by Levissa Certier on August 6th, 2013, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Levissa Certier
Huntress of the Wraiths

Words: 39435
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 12:53 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Troian on August 6th, 2013, 4:13 pm

Perfect! I love it! Where's the code?
Troian
Quiet Butterfly of the sea

Words: 13343
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2013, 10:11 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on August 6th, 2013, 5:18 pm

Name of Character: Annalisa Marin
Describe you character's personality in three words: Power-hungry, arrogant, antagonistic.
Model/Actor/Actress: The female wizard from Diablo 3, but if you find anything that looks comparable in a RL actor then by all means.
Theme: Hmm... I'd like either a theme that reflects her life as a Chaon of Rhysol, marked by the God of Evil, or one the represents the Void, a dimension of emptiness used in the discipline of Voiding. Pick which ever is easier for you.
Color Preference: I love purple, dark blue, black, and gold.
Text and Fonts: "The weak serve the strong, and I am strong" Chose whichever font you think would fit.
Additional Information: Nothing to note really.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Jade Callisto on August 8th, 2013, 12:37 am

CODE: SELECT ALLName of Character:Jade Callisto
Describe you character's personality in three words: Sassy, Seductive, loving
Model/Actor/Actress: Vanessa Hudgens
 Theme: dark and magical
Color Preference:a lavender color please
 Text and Fonts: "I had my eyes on you all night... Come a little closer for a secret." A cursivs font please
Additional Information:
"I may be bad but I'm perfectly good..."
Jade Callisto
Player

Words: 3867
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2013, 4:45 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Praetorian on August 23rd, 2013, 2:12 am

I would, if possible, like to make a request for myself and my PC... Pretty please? :)

Name of Character: Praetorian
Color Preference: Blue, violet, gray, black, neutral tones...
Text and Fonts: I prefer a pretty basic, easy to read font that looks almost Roman or Greek

Name of Character: Edreina Whitewave
Describe you character's personality in three words: Spontaneous, Curious, Joyful
Model/Actor/Actress: Elle Alexandra (Google carefully...)
Theme: The ocean, discovery, mystery...
Color Preference: Ocean blues, sand/skin tones, white, silver/gold
Text and Fonts: Something that loops and waves with abandon but does not look too refined.
Additional Information: This is her character sheet.
Assistant Storyteller of the Cyphrus Region
| Moderated thread count: 2/3|

Starting Guide | Starting Package | Race List
Endrykas OOC |Riverfall OOC
Box Code Studio
Praetorian
Proclaimer of Proclamations

Words: 125926
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2013, 12:12 am
Scrapbook

Postby Tessa Bane on September 21st, 2013, 4:51 pm

Name of Character: Tessa Bane
Describe you character's personality in three words: Hopeful, Curious, Brave.
Model/Actor/Actress: Mary Kuzmenkova (Her other pictures don't look much like the one I used though.. They probably won't be much use.)
Theme:
Color Preference: Gold, Yellow.
Text and Fonts: "Curiosity Killed the Cat" Possibly adding on "But its soul knows your secret" Preferred font is Quilted Butterfly or Moonlight Shadow
Additional Information: If its possible and not to hard to do, I'd like a picture of Tessa's animal form on the box, its a yellow bobcat, which you could see on my character sheet Here
I'm so sorry to all the thread partners I've held up, but everything has backed up beyond my ability to repair it after my business plan got kind of abandoned. I'll be retiring Tessa because of this. Sorry.
Tessa Bane
Retired

Words: 20637
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 4:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous