Closed The Start of A New Life [Completed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The massive stretch of desert that overwhelms Eyktol. Here, a man's water is worth more than his life, and the burying sands are the unfortunate's mute undertaker.

The Start of A New Life

Postby Carmara on May 5th, 2013, 8:45 pm

(OOC:You continued to ignore valid parts of the story and were oblivious to the lore, therefore the story had to end some how)

Though neither of these men were mentioned to have a spear or axe Ssynareis was now surround by small Benshirian men wanting nothing but vengence for they're fallen allies. As the Dhani ordered threats at the men, one Benshira standing behind her had readied his slingshot and was prepared to fire.

The man lets go of the rock as it speeds through the air hitting Ssynareis in the back of the head, leaving her unconcious and covered in blood. One man grabs the schimitar out of the Dhani's hand preparing to peirce her skull with it until another Benshira stops him and says "Let the desert finish her."

Traveled too deep into the desert with they're belongings and livestock, Carmara could no longer veiw the fighting, which made her upset knowing she would not be able to see the death of her foe. As they continued traveling their was no one that was happy with leaving the others behind but they all had trusted Yahal to keep their people from suffering death by the Dhani.

Later they heard men yelling in Shiber and announcing they're victory over the Dhani. Everyone was relieved by the good news, meanwhile Ssynareis was left unconcious and bloodied in the desert that she has never been in before, and will most likely wake up lost and disoriented.
Carmara
Player

Words: 10638
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2013, 5:10 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

The Start of A New Life

Postby Ssynareis on May 5th, 2013, 8:54 pm

OOCWell, I'm clearly dead. Ah, well such is the way of things. Doesn't really matter to me

Well, due the unexplained entrance and sudden surrounding of the Benshira on the Dhani, Ssynareis is now unfortunately dead in the sands, woe to the world. Killed by her own arrogance, heavy wounds and extremely odd and completely unexplained circumstances. Oh what a world.
Ssynareis
Player

Words: 16995
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2013, 8:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Start of A New Life [Completed]

Postby Caelum on October 16th, 2013, 2:00 pm

Grading Status

This thread is not applicable for grading as neither of the PCs involved have updated Character Sheets. Your grade request will be deleted from the request thread and you may repost it when your ledgers have been brought up to speed with the seasonal living expenses deducted. If one of you is inactive, the active player may update their own ledger and alert me to this fact so that I may supply them with a grade.

Don’t hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns.
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous