Completed Getting Lost Again [Bolivar]

Ball gets lost... A Second time...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Getting Lost Again [Bolivar]

Postby Ball on December 12th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Ball did just nodded, he wasn’t really out patrolling the corridors, but he was riding... And getting lost. If the pycon squire had eyes he would narrow them on the slanted rudeness of the man’s question Imass as his mount and companion, yet the pycon had no eyes and instead his body tensed in response, it was an obvious cue of annoyance with this man’s wording. Racist git.

“I.Ska.Y.Er. “ [‘I squire,’] That was the obvious answer, he knew there were plenty of knights about, but as squires they were supposed to do their part in the patrols, it was their duty and a great training technique. As a matter of fact. Ball was more then willing to get away from his patron for a bit and just ride, even if he had to lie to this man before him about patrolling.

Ball shrugged, “I.Ha.Va.No.Eye.Dee.Wuh.Er.Ra.”[‘I have no idea where.’] The question of a question was a bit odd and Ball just ignored it, after all he wasn’t on any sort of quest... Unless one called being lost a quest? It was a quest, but not a noble one or a good one... More of a poorly crafted one by a someone that wasn’t watching which way their turned.

Ball sat there and watched the man rub his chin while he still remained kneeling before Ball and Imass. “Wha.Ta.Yu.Dew.Ing. Ow.Ta.Ere?” [‘What you doing out here?’] This man decided it was his right to question Ball, therefore Ball felt he had the right to question Bolivar.

Created goes to EuthisaImage
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Bolivar on January 1st, 2014, 2:27 pm

"You are scared?"

An amused undertone went along with the question and got Bolivar thinking.

"Well you are short. I do not think less of you for having second thoughts."

Nodding in earnest Bolivar took a look around the area Ball was. There weren't too many of the order on hand so if he had to say the young pycon was contributing. Though if he was being honest with himself Bolivar would not truly accept the small clay figure as part of the order. Though he would tolerate Abel without question. Not all can successfully pursue being a knight and successfully uphold all of it's nuances.Bolivar himself was having a trouble with their ideals, what little solace would he find belittling other squires?

The answer was simple. The wrong kind.

"You have no idea? Hmph. Well neither do I Abel."

As if the small clay mold knew exactly what he was talking about Bolivar internally grinned at the mold's words. The same problems concern a squire no matter what size or stature they were it seemed.

Thankfully the last part seemed easy enough to understand.

"For now I am merely enjoying the evening. My time to patrol will come soon and I intend to learn a deal about the castle I am swearing my loyalty to."

Bolivar's expression softened slightly at Ball as if entailing something. Night patrolling wasn't really a particular joy for him but it was a very necessary evil to Bolivar. It also seemed to seclude the squire more then it usually did. Perhaps this self inflicted seclusion spurred Bolivar into the unknowns of the castle grounds to meet someone new. Though he would never admit that.

"It looks like that I've done what I set out to do and more. It was nice meeting you Abel and your little mount. I am pressed for time, so was there anything else you'd like to say before we part ways?"
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Got some Christmas plans. So going to be busy until around after the holidays.
Bolivar
Just go with it

Words: 299487
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2011, 2:06 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ball on January 8th, 2014, 3:09 pm

Abel? Who was Abel? Ball had shifted his form around to follow Bolivar’s gaze. He saw no one but those two. There was no one around that Ball could possibly be called Abel. “No. Nah.Ta.Ah.Bull. Ball.” [‘No. Not Abel. Ball.’] What an idiot. He looked up at the man and scowled, it was a look only Ball could handle for this man’s incompetency in the spoken language known as Common.

When he spoke of swearing loyalty to the Rock-Beast Ball snorted, even though he had no nose to do so. The noise seemed a bit odd sounding, like a rock tumbling half-heartedly down a hill. He swore loyalty to a man. A physical man that seemed to no longer be on this plane of existence, at least that’s what Ball thought seeing as he hadn’t seen them since the trip to Sahova.

“Yu. Ry.Da.Wi.Da.Me?” [‘You ride with me?’] he motioned at the corridors and then with a nod to the man as he patted his heavily panting dog mount. It was Ball’s full intent of coming out this way, even though he did get lost during it. Riding was a necessary squire skill to become a knight. And yet Ball knew he had some time to get where he needed to be in order to even attempt knighthood.

OOCBlegh short post. And it took so long to get it to you. I sorry Boli! >.<

Created goes to EuthisaImage
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Radiant on March 12th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Ball :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Riding (Dog) +1 XP
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Syliras Is A Huge Place
Pycon: Not A Toy
Bolivar: Squire

Loots
-1 Shield Point

Notes :
Not much I could give here since it's an abandoned thread.

The -1 shield point was for Ball smacking Boli's head even though Boli apologized, even bowed. :)

And some of your replies are a tad too short, Ball, try to keep it within 3 paragraphs or at least 300-400 words each reply. Your latter replies are good examples of adequate posts.

Enjoy your grades! :D

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous