A clumsy meeting

Palla, being extremely clumsy, bumps into Orabelle

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

A clumsy meeting

Postby Palla Frostfawn on January 27th, 2014, 8:43 pm

Palla was reassured by Orabelle's words, they made her feel better. She smiled. "T-Thank you." Palla was thinking. t's probably been quite a few bells, just exploring and talking to Orabelle. She is nice, in an older sisterly way. Palla would like to get to know her better. She really liked Orabelle, she was nice and didn't actually make her feel too nervous, and she was pretty easy to talk to. She was pretty surprised that she actually enjoyed talking to Orabelle, as she usually avoided any and all contact with people. "I-It's getting pretty late. I-I should go home now. I-It's been nice meeting you." Palla said a goodbye "O-Oh! W-Wait! I still have to give you t-the carving I promised you." Palla exclaimed, suddenly remembering. "W-When should we meet again? W-Will we still meet here?"
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A clumsy meeting

Postby Orabelle Deepseeker on February 10th, 2014, 8:40 pm

Orabelle got up and nodded."Yes it's been lovely." She assured her. She straighten out her dress and had almost began walking away. But Palla asked her a question. She tapped her chin and thought about it for awhile. Orabelle couldn't think of when she'd be back here."I don't really know. Perhaps a park or somewhere of your liking? Is there any place you'd suggest? A special shop or place, anywhere. You choose." Palla was so polite and quiet, Orabelle wished to meet her again and hopefully get her around more people."I can't wait to see what design you have."
Fratavan|Common|Thoughts

"A Svefra never goes back on their word... never."
Orabelle Deepseeker
Nobody Special

Words: 107184
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2013, 6:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A clumsy meeting

Postby Palla Frostfawn on February 10th, 2014, 10:56 pm

"I-I don't know. I-I guess a park, maybe." Palla had liked meeting Orabelle, even though she didn't like to be around people usually. "M-Maybe you can visit my shop, o-once it's approved... I-I really don't care. W-We can go anywhere, really. T-There's so much to see in this beautiful city." Palla considered her options. She said I should choose... "M-Maybe Semele Park? I-If that sounds good to you, that is..." I hope it won't be too cold for her... Palla waved and said goodbye after Orabelle responded, and started on the walk back home.
OOCThe next time we meet will be at your shop, right? I think Palla will have heard about your shop and decided to visit you there, if that's fine with you.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A clumsy meeting

Postby Venser Rush on March 18th, 2014, 7:24 am

Grade Awarded!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Palla

Award :
Skills

+2 Observation

+3 Socialization

Lores

Orabelle: Marked by Laviku

Orabelle: Lives in Nia's Boarding House

Homesick

Miscellaneous

N/A

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Orabelle

Award :
Skills

+1 Observation

+3 Socialization

Lores

Palla: Pretty Eyes!

Palla: Likes Carving Animals

Palla: Not a Threat

Miscellaneous

N/A

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes

Not much to give out here. Try posting with a bit more detail as to what you're seeing around you. For example, the entire time in the aquarium, I had no idea how many different fish were there even though they were against the glass and relatively still.

Still, grade given ^^ Enjoy.
[/center]
Venser Rush
Seeker of the Angst

Words: 350153
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2013, 9:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1