Completed Days to Ourselves

Ricky and Telion are made to play along in a eventful day that Hannah has worked hardly to set up for them.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Days to Ourselves

Postby Ricky Maze on July 18th, 2014, 9:01 pm

Days to Ourselves
Summer 81st 514 AV, 11th Bell

It was morning that much Ricky knew, yet even so he didn't dare move to rise from his bed. He had Telion in his arm as she was snuggled up close to him, and of course their child Martin rested on top of Ricky's chest. The family fell asleep bundled up together last night because... well it was for the most obvious of reasons! Both Ricky and Telion had spent the rest of their day yesterday entirely devoted to the boy they had to leave under Gale's care, but never did they expect to see that their child would grow so much in just nearly a season's worth of time! The boy definitely reminded them of Ricky when they would look at him, his face and his smile a miniature adorable version of the father he rested on top of. Gods Oi'm so tired, so damn sore from de trip. He complained to himself within his mind as he felt his lower back and legs ache, he was certainly never going to travel again for a long time. Not without good reason at least, and that good reason would have to be a very good reason at best.

Nevertheless the journey had passed, and he was here once more. Home. With the love of his life in his arm and the center of his world still asleep on his chest, he couldn't be all the more happier to simply be right where he was. Sure enough his beloved started to stir a little, and when he opened his eyes to look down at her, he was able to watch as her eyes would slowly open to meet him. Smiles were exchanged with whispers of good mornings, as the two remained in the same position for just a little while more. This was great. This was exactly what Ricky had wanted, ever since the trip to Syliras he looked forward to moments like this. "It feels good to be home." She spoke softly with her head rested on Ricky's shoulder.

"Feels amazin' actually." The two chuckled a little, eyes cast down towards the bundle of joy that would be wrapped in the blanket. Strange... Ricky didn't remember Martin being enveloped in the fabric, but then again they were so tired they probably didn't remember wrapping him.

"Guess we should wake him up, get started for the day." She suggested a little lazily, Ricky could tell she didn't want to do much of anything today either.

"Guess we better." He mused as he brought his left hand up to reach for the blanket, that was when he noticed something was rather different. Did Martin.... feel lighter? He was certainly a little bit heavier last night, yet he felt light as a feather in the blanket just now. In fact there was almost no real noticeable weight pressing against Ricky's belly, something that was definitely odd to notice. His smile faded as he leaned up a little, the sudden arousal quick to alert Telion as she would ask "What is it?" as he unwrapped the blanket in earnest. Martin wasn't there... It was only a large loaf of bread and... parchment? A piece of parchment placed with it. Ricky sighed as he looked to Telion as they both held slightly annoyed looks, the name of the one responsible already known as they both said it together. "'annah."

It had to be her, seeing as she was the only one that planned to steal Martin for a day. Though the couple didn't think she would literally go to the extend of kidnapping him, all the same they now had a child who was thought missing at first. Turns out the Godmother has him and she was kind enough to leave... bread and a blanket, with a note tucked away within. The two read it together with bemused grins on their faces.

Ricky and Telion,

Don't worry about Martin, I'm keeping my end of the bargain as promised upon arriving home. I said I would have him for a day and I'm making it today, specifically because you two need a day to yourselves. Just the two of you though, nobody else involved in the equation. Why? Because you both missed a very special day you should've celebrated, one that passed six days ago when we were coming upon the road that lead us towards the Zastoska Mountains.

"What special day did we forget about six days ago?" Telion's brow furrowed a little as Ricky tried to think on it. There was... Martin's birthday in Fall, then his father's death day along with Odis'.... those were still in Fall as well. What day was important to remember during the Summer? Ricky's birthday was... earlier in Summer but that wasn't important at all. So that left....

"Our weddin' day!" Surprise was present in both of their faces, "Shyyyyke! We totally fergot 'bout dat!"

"Guess we were so busy gettin' home we literally forgot our anniversary was on the seventy-fifth." She giggled. The two continued to read onward.

I've something special planned for you today, something you two won't ever forget. You can thank me later if you like, and rest assured as soon as the day is over with you will find Martin back where he belongs. The boy is going to have fun with me today while you two do the same with each other, you'll be going to several places in Zeltiva to find other notes like this. They will be your activity guide for the day, and you haven't a choice in whether or not you can say yes or no to this.

"Oi beg t' differ." Telion giggled and shushed him for a moment, dragging a fingertip along the next lines as she read aloud the instructions they were given.

The bread Ricky woke up holding, no doubt thinking it was Martin, is the first stop. You're to get dressed in something nice but simple, and head to the first place where Ricky professed his love. There you'll find the next note with further instruction, don't stop for any other places in the process, head straight there as soon as you finish getting dressed. Take the bread and blanket too, you'll need it.

Hannah

"She know's 'ow t' write a ransom note don't she?" Telion laughed as she pushed herself up out of bed.

"Come on Ricky! If we want our son back we have to do what she says, whether we want to or not. Besides this could be fun, imagine the creativity she put into plannin this!" She enthused as she scooted up out of bed.

"Oi dun t'ink Oi wanna..." He sighed as he followed along. The two of them got dressed and headed out the door, to remember where the place was where Ricky "first professed his love" to Telion.
Last edited by Ricky Maze on July 19th, 2014, 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Days to Ourselves

Postby Ricky Maze on July 18th, 2014, 10:09 pm

12th Bell

"So we have to head to the place where you first professed your love for me." Telion reiterated as they walked down the street in the direction towards East Street and West Street. She had gotten dressed in a nice white short sleeved shirt with the teal skirt that hung above her knees, Ricky also wore one of his regular white short sleeved shirts with the beige shorts he'd worn on the way home.

"Ugh, don't remind me." Ricky teased with a playful smirk on his face, Telion's jaw dropped for a moment as she scoffed in surprise at the remark.

"Okay big guy, do you remember where it is you told me that you loved me?" She challenged with a grin cast up towards him, he looked down to her with a wide grin of his own before he responded.

"O' course." They were both headed towards the place where Ricky found Telion, the night she tried to keep away and avoid any confrontation with Ricky. He remembered well how that night went, and where it was that he finally found it in himself to tell Telion that he loved her...

Spring 87th, 513 AV; 19th Bell

It was dark when this memory occurred, night had fallen and Ricky spent a lot of the time running. He knew where he was headed because Hannah couldn't calm Telion down, she was scared and alone because she feared something she didn't know. Yet Ricky had been determined. Thus when he arrived to find Telion when she stood alone, he called out to her as he made his way over to her. "Telion!!"

"What do you want Ricky?!" Her voice rose when she said that, a couple of steps taken to retreat from him when he came close to her. "Go back to Hannah, you two-" But Ricky interrupted her, he had to tell her the truth somehow.

"Listen t' me fer a damn chime would ya! Just lemme explain everyt'in and it'll all make sense." He managed to cut her off but that was only for a moment, he could remember how hard his heart pounded from the amount of running he did to find her.

"You don't have to explain anything Ricky! You two are happy together and I don't want to get in the way of that." She sobbed when she had said that, clearly afraid to come between the two of them. She thought Ricky felt for Telion, thus she was afraid of what Ricky had to say when he learned she was pregnant earlier that day.

"Oi can't do dat!"

"And why not?!"

"Because Tel, Oi love yew!" When he had said this he knew it would surprise her, she was running away from him because she loved him... yet she didn't think he loved her back, she didn't feel like it was ever going to happen. Until he finally said it.

"Wha?"

"Oi. Love. Yew." He remembered he wiped the tears from her cheeks then, disbelief in her eyes as she looked up to him in that moment.

"You love me?!"

"Yes!"

"Why?! If you were in love with me then you would have acted like-" That was the moment he cut her off, after she was absolutely determined to argue he had sighed, only to kiss her in hopes that she would finally settle down. Her head pulled back as she was caught off guard, the shock present in her eyes as he remembered how she longed for him finally do that. "That. Why did you do that?"

"Cause Oi love yew Tel."

"You shouldn't have done that." She spoke nervously as though it were a warning, an act that she couldn't believe actually happened until it finally did. That was when she threw herself at him, her lips pressed onto his as the two wrapped each other in arms. Ricky's nerves shook as though it were the middle of winter, even when he sweated profusely from the amount of running he had done. But the energy they shared... the intense amount of passion he would never have thought to feel, that was by far an exciting night he could never forget in his entire life. Because he learned that day he was going to be a father, and it was with the woman he fell in love with no less.

Summer 81st 514 AV, 12th Bell

"Oi was so scared dat night, I didn't know what was gonna 'appen when Oi kissed yew." He shared as they were upon the sight now, the statue of the Black Lady present as the tree nearby had something hanging from the branch.

"We were both afraid, but after you told me you were happy about becoming a father, I felt better knowing that you felt the same way."

"Aye, me life wasn't as stable as it is now. Lookin' back Oi can only t'ink at 'ow foolish Oi was fer even worryin' 'bout somet'in so stupid like dat."

"Believe me if we knew the things we know now back then, I'm pretty sure the circumstances would never change." They both laughed a little, aware that there was much truth in that statement. No matter how different things might've played out the result would've been the same, they felt love for one another and it was that love that brought them together in the beginning. "Now let's see what our baby snatcher has left for us to do next." Ricky's eyes went from the ground they walked to the tree in general, the object that hung on a branch now clearly visible to register what exactly it was. A basket. A picnic basket no less, with yet another note that had been attached to it. The couple took the basket down as Telion opened the note, and then read aloud what the next part of their premade schedule involved.

Glad to see you made it here. You two made up here and in turn made it official, all because I set you two up to begin with. I know I apologized many times when Ricky brought me back home, but even now I can't say I hold no regrets in playing the part I did in putting the two both of you together. Martin is by far the most adorable thing that's happened to us all, therefore I've taken it to see to it you never forget to remember the small moments like these.

Your next task is to use that blanket to set up a picnic, no doubt Ricky must be starving since he's skipped breakfast. You'll find that I packed up some nicely made food I had someone prepare this morning, once the two of you finish eating your breakfast and enjoying the view, you're to go to the place where the two of you first met. There you'll have to scavenge for your next instructions, but seeing as how Ricky is a fisherman he should have no trouble finding it.

Good luck!

"Points fer perseverance." He complimented with a grin as he looked within the basket to see what all they had, there looked to be a bottle of wine with cheese, no doubt to go with the bread they brought with them, as well as what looked to be fried salmon stored in a box to serve as the main dish. "And ingenuity." He added to his great surprise.

"Hannah's a woman after my own heart." Telion joked after she too peeked into the basket, the two got a good laugh out of it before they set up the eating area. Together they sat on the blanket and enjoyed the first meal for the day, watching the waves wash through the bay as they reminisced of the good old days.
Last edited by Ricky Maze on July 19th, 2014, 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Days to Ourselves

Postby Ricky Maze on July 19th, 2014, 2:00 am

13th Bell

With the first meal of the day finally finished they cleaned up and left the basket there for Hannah or whoever was going to get it, seeing as how the Godmother had all this planned she must've figured out some way to clean up as well. Either way they were headed onward to the Fish Market, as this was indeed the first place the couple had managed to meet. Telion was a stall merchant here while Ricky was just a fisherman at the time, and their meeting was thought to be purely accidental seeing as how it happened through a small mishap. "You bumped into my stall remember? Nearly tipped all my fish over in the process too."

"Yeah Oi was... still gettin' over Natalie Oi guess, Oi didn't really want t' t'ink bout 'er anymore. So Oi kept t' me self until we met, o' course den we 'ad our first arguement an' we weren't even friends yet." He remembered as they walked along the edge of the street out to look out to the sea, Ricky looked over to the busy stalls where fisherman and merchants alike had gathered to sell the collection of sea food. The smell of raw fish was something that never seemed to change here, it was a smell that could easily gross some out when exposed to it for so long, but for Ricky it was a constant reminder of the days back when all he did was fish to earn a living...

Summer 20th, 508 AV, 14th Bell

"Hey! Watch whatcha doin, you big headed brute!" Those were the words he heard when he meant to apologize to her, for nearly knocking over Telion's merchandise and therefore ruining her profits.

"Sorry lass!"

"Yeah you'd better be sorry! If you'd knocked over any of my stock you'd be regrettin it!" She was definitely aggravated but not because of him, the market was crowded that day after all. A busy place like that easily made even the experienced merchants edgy, seeing as how business for them was essential as it was for anyone else with another trade. Telion though had hair that looked like sand, dirty at first but that was because of the shade she was in.

"Look lass Oi apologize! Oi'm in a 'urry t'-" His attempt to apologize had been cut off, mainly due to him being in the line of fire when she snapped at him. Telion always had that fire in her that Ricky liked, difficult to adjust to at first but similar to someone he once knew. Hence why it was easy to befriend her, after she had finally calmed down enough of course.

"Apologize?! Does an apology cover the amount of money I'd lose in earnings?! Not likely, if the quality is lost because of an accidental bump an overgrown idiot happens to do!"

"Hmmhmmmh." The sound that made their friendship all the more possible to occur, when Odis thought to try and play his cutesy charms on her. It worked without a hitch of course, the dog was always good at getting love and attention from others.

"Why hello poochy!" She called him poochy and that in turn threw Ricky in a loop, he had heard everything but poochy until that day. Form then on he was pretty sure he heard every word for dog in the book then, even so he found it cute when Telion first started to call him poochy. She practically fell in love with the dog first, and then afterwards when she got to know Ricky just a little, her attitude changed in turn. They became small time partners for the time being, she manned her stall while Ricky supplied her with the fish. It was by far the greatest partnership they had made, because it in turn led them to becoming the best of friends later on.

That's all Ricky ever thought about her though, friends that would always support one another. Things happened off and on but he was still there for her, just as she in turn tried to be there for him before he wound up leaving Zeltiva again. This time by himself with the only companion he had to take with him, as they left with a Kelvic named Nex to travel to the city of Syliras...

13th Bell

"We had those grilled sandfish that was at the stall with the grillmaster there, remember?" She pointed at the spot where people gathered as smoke seemed to rise out of a grill, the aroma of finely cooked fish soon traced through Ricky's nose as he smiled in remembrance.

"Yew didn't wanna leave de stall but Oi got ya out o' it anyway, an' convinced yew t' buy lunch fer us both." He shared with a look of content with the memory.

"Asked you if it was a date when you said," She giggled a little as she spoke, the both of them repeating the words from that conversation at the same time in recollection of the memory. "Its just business between partners." A short laugh followed, as Telion then tried to mimic Ricky in a deep voice. "Mr. 'I'd pay if it was a date'."

"ey c'mon," Ricky laughed, "gotta gimme a lil' bit o' credit fer bein' a gentleman 'bout it."

"Riiiight." She exaggerated with another laugh, the both of them fell silent for a moment. They hadn't thought of it until just now, how easy things seemed to be back then. How simple everything was when they'd just met, yet even so they both went through so much change. Ricky ended up going off on an adventure while Telion remained at home, she found herself somebody to help support her for a while and in turn wound up in the abusive relationship she hid away. Yet the point was that no matter what they went through, the changes they experienced together and apart almost felt like nothing compared to the recent changes. "Do you think it'll ever be easier from here on?"

"Gods, Oi can only hope so." Ricky answered as he folded his arms around her, he had to admit no matter how many times he would hold her close, he would always find the same amount of comfort in doing so every time.

"Me too..." She sighed with ease as she seemed to relax in his embrace, though that was for only a moment before she broke free to face him once more. "but for now, we have to find the next note from our friend." She grinned at him and raised her eyebrows for a moment. "So where is it Mr. Fisherman?" She challenged him to find it, an amused scoff came from Ricky as he placed his hands at his waist to look around. His first thought was to look at the sea seeing as how fisherman relied on that to get their fish... but they were at the fish market, where fisherman do their best to sell their haul before the days end.

"Oi'm gonna take a guess an' assume dat yew told 'annah 'bout de day we met." He thought aloud while he looked at the stalls of fish next.

"I think I might've. Why?" Telion inquired curiously as she tried to follow his gaze.

"Cause she knew we met 'ere, yet Oi ain't told 'er 'bout it. T'erefore she's usin' elements fr'm what she's learned t' carry out dis... whatever she's planned fer us." He surmised as his eyes fell on the stall with the grill once more.

"It is pretty clever isn't it."

"Dat it is," He agreed with her statement and proceeded to take her hand, "C'mon. Oi know where de letter is." He made sure to keep her close as he eased their way through the bustle of the crowd, the shuffling that commenced soon led them to be at the front of the stall where the vendor worked continuously to grill the special Horned Sand-fish dish it is so famous for. Next to the stall was the man that still continued to run the fish market, the well respected Mr. Magnus Harkings.

"Mr. Harkings!" Telion called out in surprise, he was keen to offer the couple a smile as she provided him a gentle hug. "Business doing good as usual?"

"Business is doing wonderful my dear! It's good to see you in good health, you and your husband." He took one of Telion's hands and patted it a few times, before exchanging a firm handshake with Ricky himself with a good look into his eyes. "Heard about the trip the two of you had to make, no doubt you must be happy to be back home on healthy terms."

"Yew can't even imagine sir." Ricky agreed with a grin on his face, which brought a good chuckle from Magnus all the same.

"Believe me when I say I can." He mused with hands in his pockets. "I was paid a good visit yesterday from a friend of yours, she told me she had been hard at work in putting something together. Asked me if I could help her out even, yet the only thing she needed me to do was give you this." One of the hands he had in his pocket was soon brought out with another parchment, a look of interest on his face cast on the both of them. "She definitely has quite a plan for you two, told me the story of how you two fell in love and from there I couldn't refuse."

"Really? What all did she say?" There was more surprise to be had yet, Magnus only hid behind a wide smile as he handed the note over to the couple. For some reason Ricky had the feeling he was hiding something, something he wasn't going to share as the man trailed off to tend to one of the stalls that required his assistance. It couldn't be helped then, all they could do was continue to play along until this game practically ended.

Great job Rick! I knew you'd think to check here when you thought about it, and don't worry about what Magnus has been told. I've shared enough to enlighten him but nothing more, if anything he's a very respectful man to rely on. Speaking of respectful I recall that Ricky himself was keen on seeing you in a better place Telion, it was when I watched him punch that asshole you were with that I knew for sure you two were meant to be. The way he defended you like that brought chills on my skin, yet all the more inspired me to stick around.

The next place you're to visit is where hopes and dreams are placed into coins, and thrown into water so that the Gods and Goddesses may find it in their selves to grant favor on them. You may recall that this is where you two made promises to yourselves and each other, before you threw your wish into the fountain together.

"I already know where we're going next." Telion cheered as Ricky grinned. They both knew exactly where the next destination was, as it was the very same place they exchanged their vows to Cheva.

The Fountain of Cascading Harmony.
Last edited by Ricky Maze on August 3rd, 2014, 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Days to Ourselves

Postby Ricky Maze on July 19th, 2014, 3:57 am

14th Bell

They arrived to find that the fountain still remained as beautiful as ever, and as popular of a romantic attraction as could be no less. The statues depicted of Laviku and Tanroa soaked from the waters that flowed endlessly over their figures symbolical figures to always remember, as the fountain itself served as purpose to pay a special sort of homage to the Gods. Whether that homage be coin, good faith, or a combination of the two was left up to the people to decide, nevertheless the sight was as beautiful and majestic as the rest of the city to behold when one first arrived.

"Oi'll never forget 'ow beautiful yew looked in dat dress." Ricky looked down to Telion with a smile as she blushed in turn.

"I was nervous at first but all the same happy, I couldn't ever think of another day I felt happier with you."

"And Oi yew. Oi was completely nervous dat Oi actualy fergot me vows t' be honest. But all de same Oi just said what came t' 'eart an' left de rest up t' fate." He admitted with an arm brought over Telion as she leaned into him, the both of them took a seat at the fountain as they remembered the day together. Both Hannah and Burten had been there with them, and even Gale managed to make it to the small ceremony as Ricky's best man... or so he was called.

Summer 75th, 513 AV; 18th Bell

"Ricky Maze." The dress she wore had been white with the chest area cut enough to compliment her features while style had been simply but elegant all the same, the dress itself snug towards the shape Telion's frame held but wonderful in complementing it during the time she was pregnant with their son Martin. She glowed at the time, likely because the sun played part in it, but to Ricky she had this amazing and brilliant glimmer to her that made the moment all the more beautiful. "Since the day we met I've always wondered what it would be like to be with you, that if we ever were together then it would be either as great as I'd imagine or as terrible as I feared. It's been almost a season now since we've been together, and even if we've lived through a pirate attack it's still been the most amazing thing that's ever happened. Better than any imagination I could've ever had." That part made the both giggle just a little, the memory of the close shave Ricky had still fresh on their minds at the time. "So I Telion Gullwin vow to take the name of Maze with pride and love, to cherish every moment with you and support you in this shared life. I promise to be strong and to take care of you and our child in the time we share together."

Ricky gulped in that moment as his breath had been stolen away in that moment, he'd become so astounded to hear the words she'd said he had nearly forgot to speak his own. "Wow," There a moment to regain his composure with but a chuckle, "just wow." Everyone had a bit of a laugh then; Gale, Hannah, Telion, even his father Burten couldn't help but join in at the time. "Oi, Ricky Maze, vow t' love yew everyday and t' keep yew and our child safe from any dangers o' de world, so long as ye're dere t' 'old me up Oi will always be de shield that protects ya. Every wakin' moment o' our lives 'll be cherished and every spare t'ought will always belong t' you, and Oi promise t' work 'ard t' provide fer our family and see t' it our child or children will live normal lives."

It was then the two of them took their given coins, their hopes and wishes placed into them as silent prayers for the Gods to hear. With but the words that were spoken together, "T'" "our" "future", they sent the coins into the fountain with smiles as they completed the exchange of their vows. That was the moment they were blessed with a Cheva Mark, as it magically drew itself onto their skin with its coppery tones and outlines from the words that bound them as one. They were both married by vows, oaths of love that would forever hold them together to the end of their days.

14th Bell

"Pa was so proud o' me dat day." Ricky smiled but his eyes seemed distant now, as he remembered how joyful his father had been to see the occasion himself. He would've loved to see Martin, to be around to baby the child and spoil him with things. It was sad that Ricky had lost his father yet again, this time knowing there was no way for the old man to come back. His death though had been accepted for the most part, and even if Ricky felt he was better off with accepting it, he still had times where he wished he still had a father around. Times were hard and it always helped to have a parent around, somebody who could make it easier by giving you what advice they had to offer.

"He told me that he was glad it was me, that he couldn't expect to find a more perfect match for you." Telion confided with a gentle smile of her own, her eyes brought from the space before up to her husband next to her. They were both sitting on the edge of the fountain now, still reminiscing of the past of course. "When he said that he also mentioned he was proud to call me his daughter too, even though we hadn't known each other for long he was a good man. A good and respectful father nonetheless."

"He was always like that." Ricky mused with a sudden grin. "Always tried t' teach from right t' wrong, both 'e an' Odis raised me t' be a good, honest, and respectful man. Wit'out dem Oi wouldn't be 'ere t'day."

"You're exactly the kind of man I always wanted to fall in love with." She shared with a cutesy lean onto his shoulder, her eyes up at the sky as a sigh of ease left her lips.

"Yew turned out t' be everyt'in an' more dan Oi could ask fer." He returned with a look brought down to her, an "Aww" followed with a giggle came from Telion as they gave each other a short kiss on the lips.

"So where are we suppose to find the next note I wonder."

"Oi dunno, she wasn't very t'orough in explainin where t' look next." Ricky sighed in turn as he looked down at their feet next, within a few moments afterwards a smaller pair of feet walked into his view that looked to be dirty at the ankles. When he looked up there was a boy, a small young tan boy with brown hair. He was all covered in dirt as most kids his age would be, his hands tucked behind his back as he stood in front of the couple.

"Are yew Papa and Mama Maze?" Their eyes shot wide open as Telion choked back a laugh, Ricky's lips cracked into a wide smile as he leaned forward to look the boy in the eyes.

"Aye, who might yew be laddie?"

"Oi'm just an orphan. Oi was mindin my own business when a lady came by, she had red hair and was carryin a baby with 'er." Ricky looked over his shoulder to Telion, who had a look of sincere awe and interest for the boy.

"Oi take it she gave yew a note t' give t' us den?" Ricky inquired humbly as he looked sincerely at the boy.

"Yessir! Gave me ten nilo t' do it as well."

"Ten nilo ye say?! Oi'd be payin fifteen nilo if Oi were 'er. What's yer name laddie? And 'ow old 're ya?"

"My name is Carver sir, Oi'll be twelve next season."

"Twelve now?! Lot's o' responsibilities at dat age." Ricky pointed out as the boy Carver agreed with a "Yessir," along with a wide smile. "Tell ya what Carver, Oi'll give yew anot'er five Nilo since she came up short. Fer yer 'elp in bringin' us dis 'ere note." Ricky smirked at the boy as he fished out the Nilo from his pocket, the boy's face looked astonished as he heard he was being given another small amount of money.

"T'anks t' yew good sir! Oi won't ever ferget this!" He promised as the exchange took form, within moments the boy ran off as both Ricky and Telion panned the area to see if they could see Hannah hiding amongst the crowds somewhere. No sigh of her, yet she'd just given the boy Carver ten nilo to carry her message over to them. Was she watching Ricky and Telion? That could only be the logical explanation behind it, but all the same they now had the next note in their possession.

"He was so cuuuute!" Telion squeaked with a laugh, Ricky chuckled along with her saying "Oi know," in agreement. "Hannah had to pick him out somehow, she had to have told him to call us that."

"Oi t'ink so t'. She may 'ave gone t' de orphanage t' ask fer 'is 'elp."

"Goddess I hope he gets adopted into a family soon, that boy needs a loving and caring couple to shelter him." There was a moment where they looked at one another and had a thought for a moment, then shook the idea off with the fact that they had their hands full with one child already. At best Ricky and Telion prayed such a family would be out there for Carver, as the boy certainly deserved to have people he could count on in this world. "Right! Let's see where we're going next!"

Having fun you two? I knew you would go crazy over meeting Carver, like Ricky he too has lost both parents due to the plague. He's slowly getting by on his own in the orphanage, and in turn makes a living with fishing just like Ricky did. I told him about Ricky of course and how alike the two are, and from there he immediately started to see Ricky as a hero. Just like Martin does now. It's because of people like you two hope can inspire others to stand up and make a difference, and even after finishing the story he found himself wanting a new dream. Can you guess it?

"Don't tell me..." Ricky's face beamed as they read on, the both of them amazed at what the next few lines read.

He wants to become a Wave Guard when he grows up. That's right. Because your stories are so inspirational Ricky, you've changed the life of one so little by making him realize he isn't alone in this world. When I asked him if he has someone out there he can count on, he automatically said your name without question. Of course then I told him to call you papa since you're such an amazing father already, though I can't wait to see the look on your faces now that he's carrying the letter.

With that little part of the lesson out of the way it's time to carry on with the next part of our schedule, you're to go to the bathhouse and wash up together for the night. No ifs, ands, or buts about it either! Today has been all about you two and I want to see the both of you enjoying it.

The both of them laughed at that part. "She's gutsy Oi'll give 'er dat."

"Well then we better get going and was up, she must have something big planned for us before the day is over with." Telion rose to her feet and stretched, with Ricky to follow along as the two looked around once more. Still no Hannah. Of course she was going to remain hidden from them, she had their son with her and what was worse, or better?, about it was that she was watching them. If that was the case then was she going to secretly watch the two of them bathe? Ricky hoped not, he'd certainly like that part of his life to still remain mostly private.

Note5 Nilo deducted from Ledger
Last edited by Ricky Maze on July 19th, 2014, 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Days to Ourselves

Postby Ricky Maze on July 19th, 2014, 5:23 am

15th Bell

With the day running into the later bells they had all the time they needed to simply enjoy a quiet bathing ritual together, after their little adventure to the hot springs near Syliras, Ricky had been itching to finally be alone with his beloved again so the two can enjoy each others company. Not that the entire day had gone by where they'd not enjoyed each others company, but when it came to private affairs like a bath time ritual, there was nothing better than spending it with the one you loved as the both of you washed together. When they came across the bathhouse Ricky didn't know what to expect, sure he'd heard of it but as of coming to visit it? Definitely the first time. Normally he and Telion resorted to bathing elsewhere, whether it was just in the outskirts of the city or at a location that would provide them with the means to wash up.

Once they arrived though they found that the place had surpassed expectations, compared to what it was they were used to of course. The Hot Springs was certainly nice to enjoy but upon entering the place, the immediate change of the mood and warmth led the couple to think that there They were greeted with by an assistant that asked if they would be having just a public or private bath, or if they wanted to see if they wanted massages in turn along with their visit. When they told the lady that they were here for a bath, they were sure enough asked if they were the Maze couple that were told to have a an expected visit. Of course Hannah didn't pay their way into this place like Ricky had expected, but when they were given the next note already its instructions weren't exactly thorough.

Purchase yourself a private four bell bath, and be sure to rent a locker to stash your clothes in too. When you two are done being washed and soaked for that time, you will then find your next instructions after you return to your rented lockers.

"Turnin' out t' be bossy ain't she?"

"Oh Ricky you're just getting tired of playing along, who knows this may be worth our time." Telion pointed out as she made the payment for the essentials they required. They made a purchase for two towels and bars of scented soap, along with bath salts to be used in their private bath, and rented a locker for them to use in the time they would spend. All in all it ended up being six Nilo and four SM seeing as how the essentials purchased with the bath almost made it another GM's worth of money. They were shown to the locker room them to be allowed their rented lockers, and then of course their privacy so they could be alone.

"Okay maybe Oi am a lil' tired o' playin' along, but what are we gonna do for four petchin bells Tel? Oi know Oi don't take dat long t' wash up."

"Do you take that long for other things?" She hinted with a playful giggle that led him to blush at first, he had been caught off guard but what she sounded like she was suggesting definitely meant she had something else in mind rather than simply soaking in water. They were going to be alone for four bells, so there really wasn't any point in worrying about anybody else walking in on them while they bathed. He couldn't help the beam in his face then, his eyes already admiring her body as she removed the shirt and skirt with ease. When she had knelt to pick the skirt and put her clothes in the locker, she left it open with a smoulder over her shoulder to Ricky as she casually walked on into the next room where their bath was. Petch de the wash! Ricky dropped his towel and soap onto the bench nearby and rolled the shirt up to drop throw it in the locker, and then from there moved quickly to unfasten the belt he wore so the shorts could drop to the ground as he made his undergarment do the same. With both around his ankles he moved one foot out of the way and kicked the other one upward, quick to catch his clothes when they came flying up at him afterwards.

After he stuffed them in the locker and shut it, he twisted around once more to grab the towel and soap. He only needed to have them nearby the tub after all, what was more important was getting in with the woman he loved right now. Thus the fisherman made has to plop right in, and made a small splash as he joined Telion in the amazingly soothing bath waters that warmed his skin. Telion giggled as she was already sitting down in the water, though with Ricky in front of her now she had that wonderfully devious look in her eyes. God he loved it when she had that look. The two found a seat together after Ricky made his way over to her casually, the both of them caught in each other's arms as kisses would then ensue. He loved the bath house, after this day... Gods he loved the bath house so much.

19th Bell
The transition of daytime to nighttime was something else entirely, before when the light of day shone through the sky lights in the ceiling the place felt bright and majestic, yet even now that feeling a much more serene and beautiful feel to it with the glow of candles and lanterns in the night. Yes Ricky and Telion had been enjoying their bath together, they were by far more than just squeaky clean thanks to the comforts the water had to offer. In that time Ricky had come to the conclusion that he not only wanted to have more days that were full of fun and laughter like this, but he really wanted to do something to make those days actually happen. He took to heart the story Carver had when he read Hannah's note, and that in turn made him wish to be able to stand up and make a difference for his family. But not just his family. If what Hannah's note said was true, Carver himself felt inspired to do better things with his life. He wanted to join the Wave Guard when he was old enough, and no doubt become the same kind of role model that Ricky himself served to the boy.

That kind of influence... Ricky never expected to have it. He knew he was able to affect others, just as everyone else has been able to affect him in turn. It worked in mysterious ways it seems, yet today he never really understood the gravity of his choices up until now after he'd reflected upon them. "So you know what you're going to do then?" Telion asked as she had her head resting on Ricky's shoulder once more, one of her hands was was entwined with Ricky's while the other she used to stroke her fingers over the area of his chest where his heart resided.

"Aye, Oi never t'ought Oi'd come t' accept dis. But Oi wanna make an impression fer everyone like Oi did wit' dat boy, an' dat will require me t' work 'ard and train t' be more fit fer de job."

"Then do it." She encouraged with a smile cast up to him. "You have the support of your family and your friends Ricky, so long as you live how you decide then Martin and I will be with you every step of the way. Gale and Hannah too. Everyone will come to believe in you, I'm sure of it."

"T'anks, but all Oi need is de support o' me family. Dat is all." He remarked with another grin cast to her, she giggled a little after an "Aww," which led to the two of them kissing. They had to enjoy a little bit more of the scenery with the bathhouse seeing as how the lanterns made this beautiful stream of colors appear from the flow of water into the main bath. It was a memory Ricky never wanted to forget.

"I think our time is up." Telion murmured as she looked up into the sky, Syna herself had already descended with Leth to follow in her place.

"T'ank de Gods! As much as Oi love bathin' 'ere from now on Oi'm really ready t' go 'ome an' see Martin." Telion laughed at that as the both of them proceeded to head back to the locker room. When they opened their locker sure enough they discovered something there waited for them... the next note.

"Oh my Goddess!" Telion covered her lips as she tried to cover up another laugh, all while Ricky's face grew red with embarrassment as he hoped to the Goddess herself that Hannah, nor Martin for that matter, wasn't here a couple of bells ago. "I'm sure she wouldn't Ricky! I'm sure she-" She couldn't help but laugh aloud as she wrapped the towel around her torso, quick to take the note from Ricky as he stood there debating on whether or not he was going to kill himself a Godmother later on.

Hope you two have enjoyed the bath together, I'm pretty sure you found more than one way to kill the extra time.

Telion looked at Ricky then after reading that aloud, the look that pretty much defined the fact she already suspected this would've occurred to begin with.

Believe me when I say Ricky you are too easily picked on about this kind of shyke, nevertheless you don't have to worry as I made sure your privacy with Telion wasn't violated. I merely came to drop this letter off myself without you two knowing, and no Martin was not with me otherwise I would be a bad Godmother for bringing him into a place full of nude people. All the same the time has come to finally wrap this night up for you, hence why I'm going to tell you this now. I'll be keeping Martin overnight to spend a bit more time with my little munchkin, while you two are going to find a surprise waiting at home. First though in order to go home you have to find two more notes, the next one will be waiting for you in the one place where good drinks come in one form and one form only. You know this place Ricky because you like to drink there, and of course go out losing fingers afterwards.

Ricky scoffed as Telion giggled more, as she tried to playfully keep Ricky from getting the note. "Hold on Ricky, hold on!"

There you'll resume where we all three left off last time, and finish off one last round from the game we played. Just give the barkeep my name and he'll take care of the rest. Love you both!

"Oh petch, she wants us to get drunk again."

"Oi'm game only if she ain't spikin' de beer again." He admitted with a chuckle, Telion snorted for a moment before she broke out into a laugh. They knew where it was they were headed next, and it wasn't going to be long before they got there as well. Yes it was indeed one of the most rowdiest of places to be, yet all the same Ricky and Telion still had little choice other than to play along. Most of the day was already gone however, therefore it wouldn't be long before they were bound to return home and ready to sleep.

NotePrivate Bath 5 gm
Locker 1 sm
2 Towel 2 sm
2 Scented Soap (3 oz) 6 sm
Bath Salts 5 sm
6 Nilo and 4 SM deducted from the ledger
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Days to Ourselves

Postby Ricky Maze on July 19th, 2014, 6:20 am

20th Bell

Their venture led them to the next destination that was on the list, the place Telion dreaded to visit seeing as how she wasn't one too keen on getting drunk. Hannah's fast one she pulled with keeping Martin overnight was something Ricky would have to keep in mind to get her back for later, seeing as how she aimed to get the two practically wasted like they did the first time the three drank together. When they entered the Kelp Bar the smell of dead fish and old dank wood soon greeted the two, a smell Ricky had been quite familiar with due to the amount of occasions he spent drinking. When the two approached the barkeep they mentioned that they were brought here by Hannah, and of course like the note said that was all they needed before they were told to have a seat at a table. They waited for a few chimes as Ricky tapped his fingers on the table in a repetitive rhythm, all while Telion tried to brace herself to stomach a night of torture and Kelp Beer.

"Nervous?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Kinda," She shrugged as she leaned forward, "I haven't drank since our first time together... and I'm certainly hoping nothing has been done to these drinks now."

"Haha! Me too love, believe me if dey are spiked again we'll be sure t' get 'annah back in full." Ricky assured her as he looked over his shoulder towards the barkeep, he had to admit he himself was quite nervous about drinking here again... seeing as how they were resuming the "game" that they played with Hannah that night....

Spring 8th, 513 AV; 22nd Bell

"Sorry! I couldn't find a good outfit really." Telion apologized as she reached their table that night, her outfit pretty much the exact same one she wore on this same night as of now.

"That outfit is the best one for tonight." In that moment Ricky watched Hannah out of clear infatuation, the jaunty grin something he couldn't help but observe before she cheered "Drinks are on me!"

Ricky looked to Telion with a raised eyebrow at the time, a smirk on his face as he thought to inquire if she was actually up to drinking tonight. "Ye sure ya up for this?"

"I can out drink you any time Ricky, night or day." She boasted a challenge at him with a laugh, and of course Ricky was keen to accept it in turn. It was Kelp Beer after all, nobody could go by with practical words when it came to drinking that stuff. They had to back up whatever talk the intended to spit.

"Okay, ye're on."

Of course afterwards the game ensued and sure enough Ricky was the one getting the most drunk in the shortest time, mainly because Hannah had to be doing something with the cards to make it so. Either way they all had fun together that night and it was definitely something Ricky enjoyed, up until the point where the Kelp Beer made him feel super horny and... well things definitely got freaky after that. First there was the hollow ringing in his head from the stupor of being so drunk, but then there was that moment where the drugs took their effect on the two. Ricky remembered all clearly now. From the moment they were drunk and high of the docks seeing the stars literally explode into thousand tiny lights, where the waters of the bay literally danced before them with strange but beautiful glowing patterns. That was when both Ricky and Telion both started to glimmer themselves, their bodies surrounded by a halo of light that enveloped them, as little lights started to course from their bodies into one another.

Yes those lights were something else... thinking back on it now when the heat of passion led them to sleep together, Ricky could almost believe those lights were the connection of their souls when they finally shared the same bed together. He was foolish to have easily forgotten that night afterwards, namely due to the blame of the amount of Kelp Beer he had. Nevertheless he was definitely drugged up that night, and the fact he could clearly recall every hallucination made it all the more scary yet fun to recall when he would think about how it was he first came to love the center of his universe...

Summer 81st 514 AV, 20th Bell

"A tw' and a five, makes seven!"

"No way! Shut up and lemme see those cards!" Telion's face brightened as she refused to accept it, she had gotten a four and a six which meant she was the one to drink first. When she came to see that Ricky wasn't lying she cursed in vain as Ricky laughed aloud, quick to recollect her composure and hold her frame up as she reached the mug. She rolled her eyes in the act but she managed to take a decent drink from the mug, a hand brought up to her mouth as she tried to avoid choking down the beer out of disgust.

"Dat really all ye got? Shyke Oi'll drink half a mug wit' no account t' de cards. Only cause Oi can 'andle de beer better."

"Oh can you? You mean like this?" Telion took another drink out of the mug, this time a bit more focused on drinking the sludge down while hiding the look of disgust on her face. Ricky couldn't help but laugh, the instructions for their game reviewed once more before he continued on.

Count two cards per person, the one with the highest number has to drink. You pretty much know the rest.

"She's wasted an awful damn lot o' paper t' put dis together." Ricky mused as he shuffled the small deck of cards, by count there had to be at least twenty cards. Last time there were thirty to forty, though that was because there were more people. And with the little addition of the "It's not spiked I promise" on the note, which made the two chuckle, they pretty much needn't worry about being senselessly wasted like the last time either. "Four more draws, ya ready?" He held the stack up for Telion to take two, and in turn did the same as he sat the rest back down on the tray. When he counted his cards he looked up to Telion to see if he could read any reactions from her, she definitely put on a game face now that's for sure.

"Three."

"Seven"

"Oooh," she made a face like that stung, as though she was already safe for the round, "Seven!" She grinned as Ricky checked his cards, the look of defeat on his face as he dropped the cards on the table. Seven and Ten.

"Shyke! Okay 'ere goes." Ricky cheered on as Telion snickered in delight. Though needless to say Ricky took a long hard drink from his mug like a Kelp Beer king. The game proceeded onward then of course, Telion would've wound up taking five more drinks than Ricky, that is if he didn't feel bad and let off easy for nearly only having to do with three drinks. Therefore he doubled the amount for her, so that the two would be at least pretty drunk before they were finally given their next note to the final location.

Enjoying the fun times like before? I know I am, I wish I hadn't spilled the beans about the beer earlier of course. Would've been amusing to see if you both thought you were drugged again. At any rate its time for you to find the last note for the evening and you two can enjoy yourselves all you want, all you have to do is return to the one place you call home and when you do you shall find your last and final note there. No strings attached, as I do solemnly swear, just a wonderful little surprise waiting back there for you.

You'll thank me when you see me tomorrow. Ta ta!

"What's that? She want's us to go home now?" Telion said with a small hic, Ricky chuckled aloud as he responded to the question.

"Aye, we got us a surprise waitin' apparently. Doubt she's surrenderin' Martin but let's hope fer de best." He mused as he helped his wife up out of her chair, the two were quick to head on to the Old Quarter once more so that they could return home to see what exactly had been put together for them.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Days to Ourselves

Postby Ricky Maze on July 19th, 2014, 7:08 am

22nd Bell

Their drunken walk back home was something that made Ricky a little bit edgy as he still felt slightly paranoid from the night when he lost his left pinky, but of course when nothing seemed to trouble them all the way home he found a sense of ease and was able to relax while Telion giggled in amusement at his tension. When they opened the door to their room, the place they called home, they found that something about it was quite different from before. Last they left it the place was tidy and kept sure, but... now there were candles that illuminated the dark room, as there were white and blue flower petals scattered around the floor and onto their bed. There was also the last note of the night placed on one of the pillows of the bed, as the two gawked in awe at the transformation that had been made to their room. What the petch did Hannah do? Just how in Laviku's name did she not only plan but put all this together? He would surely have to ask her this tomorrow. For now though they had one final objective, and that was to read the last letter of the evening.

Welcome home you two! Martin and I were happy to set this whole place up for you, the thing is I don't think he's a very good room decorator. He has a habit of eating everything he touches. Jokes aside you no doubt wonder what your last thing to do for the night is, rest assured there are no more games involved as I want you to call it a day.

Okay, that's a lie. Sex you two! Have glorious sex just like every married couple should!

Ricky's face beamed red once more.

Its okay if you have already done the act today, that just means the second round will be all the more exciting! Okay, I'll stop there before Ricky pops another nosebleed.

"She's bein' reeeeeeal funny now ain't she." Telion laughed before she continued on.

Martin will be back first thing in the morning same as before, if not a little more attractive with a new tattoo and piercing. Again I'm kidding you two! I would never do that to my Godson without your consent, I promise. Just enjoy the rest of your night and in the morning you can expect to wake up seeing your bundle of joy once more.

Hannah

"She did wonderful putting all this together you know." Telion placed the note on the bedside table, as she took a seat and admired the work once more. "How long do you think she planned a day like today?"

"Wit' 'er dere ain't no tellin." Ricky admitted as he took a seat down next to her. Telion couldn't help but grin right then.

"You know..." She faced Ricky once more as he looked to her in awe. "Oh come on Rick!"

"Really?!"

"She has a point after all! What's wrong? Too drunk and worn out to go at another." She pushed as a tease towards him, her smile a little more devious as she drew back when he reacted.

"Horse shyke Oi am, Oi could go fer days wit'out rest mind yew!" He bolted for her as she giggled and cried out in delight, the both of them already playfully wrestling with one another as Telion used her feet to try and keep Ricky back.

"Wait wait wait!" Ricky stopped as he thought she was being more of a tease. "The door." She murmured with a look over to the open door, Ricky snickered with a "Oh," as he then hopped off the bed. He took his luxury of time in closing the door, turning around to face Telion with a seriously devious look of his own cast towards her before he shut it. There would be another giggle to follow before a yelp and laughter followed, with only more sounds alike to follow into the late night....

Summer 82st 514 AV, 7th Bell

Gods he was so damn exhausted. Sleep never felt so damn good after the amount of activity he put into one day, yet even so it felt way too hot for Ricky to be covered up right now. Both he and Telion were naked of course, but even so the air didn't prove enough to cool them off just yet. Therefore when it came to finally waking up at the first light, which was super difficult for Ricky to do even when Syna's light shone through the window, his eyes squinted as he tried to force himself awake once more. He was sweaty... so was Telion. Gods they were damn sweaty, yet even so with the way he saw her now... nude and serene as the sunlight made the sweat on her skin glisten. Damn she was so beautiful to look at, and when her eyes slowly opened up ever so innocently. It brought a smile onto his eyes as he was happy to great. "Good mornin' love."

"Good morning." She sighed with a smile on her face, he couldn't help but admire yet another beautiful morning to wake up to of course. Her smile faded then as she rose up, her eyes darted towards the wall which housed the would be nursery on the other side. "Martin's home!"

"He is!" The sudden realization made Ricky jump out of bed as he went towards the door, a stop in tracks followed as Telion muttered his name repeatedly for a few ticks. When he turned to face her she made a gesture with her hands as they hovered over her body and moved up and down, with the next word she said being clothes Ricky then realized that she was stopping him for a reason. They were still naked! "Oh. Shyke!" There wasn't any time for him to waste, nor for Telion in that regard, as they both proceeded to get dressed. Telion threw on her shirt first and then her skirt while at the same time Ricky slid on his shorts and fastened the belt. Within a few more chimes they were appropriate enough to head out the door and over on into the next room where they would finally greet their little one.

"Gooooood morning! Say hi to mommy and daddy Martin!" Hannah was sitting in the chair placed next to Martin's cradle, with Martin on her lap as his eyes grew big along with a wide smile at the sight of his parents.

"Baby!" and "Martin!" were the words that came next as the parents were given their kid once more, there was of course the smiles and witty laughter that followed in the conversations that ensued. Hannah didn't openly reveal how long she'd been planning yesterday but she had definitely worked hard to make it happen, only because she wanted to spend the day with her Godson in turn which of course obviously happened as well. Martin apparently had been an excellent boy that loved the time he spent with his Godmother, and in turn wound up with a few new toys bought from Bohrnn & GoldWoerth's shop. Mainly a Laviku figure as well as a toy ship. No matter how much they prodded her Hannah never revealed how exactly she set the whole thing up, she would only laugh with a wink with the words "It's mine and Martin's little secret forever." to follow.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Days to Ourselves

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 3rd, 2014, 8:11 pm

Ricky
Experience
Cryptography +3
Investigation +1
Endurance +1
Drinking +1

Items/Consequences
Item Description
-5 Nilo Gift to Carver
-6 GM 4 SM For the bath + extra supplies

Lores
Martin Maze: Looks like a mini Ricky
Hannah: Kidnapping Martin for the day
Special Summer Day: Your anniversary
First steps into Husbandhood: Forgetting your anniversary
Hannah: Good at ransom notes
Hannah: The baby snatcher
Poochy: Another name for dog
Magnus Harkings: Runs the fish market
Burten Maze: Accepting his death
Carver The Orphan: Hired messenger of Hannah
How to make a child smile
Hannah's Drinking Game Rules

Additional Comments

So, you requested investigation, however, for the notes, I saw it more as Cryptography since you were deciphering Hannah's notes rather than finding something. I gave you 3 points because only three of the notes actually needed you to recall a place while the others she just told you where to go (and where is the fun in that?). But I did give you a point in investigation for finding the picnic basket.

As for the thread as a whole, oolala Ricky! XD Haha! It was a lot of fun reading this thread, tremendously so, so I'm really glad that Ricky had some fun after he got home, and I'm even more glad you enjoyed writing it. It was very well written (especially given the differences between the old threads and your little flashback things). So wonderful job Ricky. ^_^ Keep it up!

As usual, if you have any concerns or questions, don't hesitate to contact me and we'll get it sorted out. ^_^
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)