[Ragdoll's Scrapbook] The Occasional Hairball

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ragdoll on September 30th, 2014, 4:37 am

Allo, allo, allo!

I had a scrapbook on Adi's account that I rarely touch, look at, or think about-mostly because that was, well, Adi's scrap. So today I start this new scrapbook in hopes of keeping on track with it and sharing my odd thoughts with you all. Feel free to jump in and leave me a present in the form of a post. It'll make my day. ouo

I have for you today a collection of my endgame predictions for various PCs. They are mostly ridiculous predictions. This is by no means an extensive list and doesn't include all or even most of the PCs worth mentioning (which are almost all PCs).
  • Caelum: Filed under "will accidentally become a god someday".
  • Kavala: Most likely to have complete control over Riverfall from the shadows.
  • Evalin: Dies. Lhex decides to make her the new Goddess of Fate.
  • Annalisa Marin: Blows up Sahova-on purpose.
  • Ricky Maze: Grows old, fat, and happy. Has twenty-seven grandchildren.
  • Fallon: Fakes own death to escape the web of lies she's woven. Fatally wounded by wolves while running away from Sunberth.
  • Fallon Again: Stubs own toe on a wall. Becomes hell-bent on destroying the wall and everything it's ever touched before realizing that includes her. Shrugs and goes home.
  • Ball: Overtakes Myri, becoming the first actual Pycon god.
  • Tydus Tempest: While drunk or high, becomes convinced that Mount Skyinarta is full of rum and attempts to go for a swim.
  • Archailist: Falls into the depths of Nyka. Explores ruins. Ends up getting quite literally scared to death.
  • Xen: Maintains a very large harem of women, though none of them manage to stay alive for more than a year in his presence.
  • Alses: Whilst Magecrafting furiously, accidentally hits own thumb with hammer. Spends several years attempting to invent a way to prevent that from happening again. Realizes that thimbles already exist.
  • Kreig Messer: Notices own reflection in mirror. Becomes convinced the reflection is the enemy. Beats up mirror. No one's entirely sure who was more hurt.
  • Kreig Messer Round Two:
  • Zandelia: Becomes a video game character. Goes full circle.
  • Nellie Hawkins: Discovers a sentient race of giant clams who believe she's the Chosen One.
  • Ashar: Becomes the Purple Hulk.
  • Edmund Morealis: Gains a new chin for every year he's been alive. Eventually suffocates under the weight of his many chins.
  • Switch: Poses as a golem in an attempt to take over Sahova. Is eventually blown up.
  • Sssalisssyndusss: The picture in the dictionary next to the letter S.
  • Vurk of the Blackened Claws: Takes his own advice and permanently becomes a jungle cat.
  • Quinton Wyrd: Voids own heart.
  • Robinson Gilli: Contracted to kill himself. Goes through with it.
  • Aislyn Leavold: Takes on the guise of a building. Convinces half the residents of Alvadas that they know Architetrix.
  • Kayan: Becomes an Internet sensation. Makes millions of Mizas before waking up and realizing it was all a dream.
  • Elyra: Will become the goddess of cats and take the name Ragdoll, eternally confusing her player.

Last edited by Ragdoll on October 8th, 2014, 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Riverfall - Behind the Waterfall - Mod Request Thread - Codex - OOC
Because of RL issues and a lack of energy that I can devote to Mizahar, I've decided to step down as an AS. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but it's truly been fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can come back some day.
Ragdoll
To err is human; to forgive is feline.

Words: 53704
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2014, 2:19 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tydus Tempest on September 30th, 2014, 4:43 am

Tydus' was right on the money. Annalisa isn't in Sahova. But bravo. Just bravo. XD
Tydus Tempest
The Tempest Scion

Words: 365477
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2014, 7:45 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Ragdoll on September 30th, 2014, 4:49 am

I never mentioned where she was. [GASP] Pyrokinetics, Ty!
Because of RL issues and a lack of energy that I can devote to Mizahar, I've decided to step down as an AS. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but it's truly been fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can come back some day.
Ragdoll

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ball on September 30th, 2014, 4:14 pm

Don't make me make that a reality there Raggy
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ragdoll on October 7th, 2014, 5:30 pm

Why I Haven't Been Around Lately
or
Dammit, Grandpa

For those of you who don't know my grandpa's long and convoluted medical history (me included part of the time) here's a brief summary. He has type two diabetes, a pacemaker, two artificial knees, and an infection that he's had in one of those knees for fifteen years. That infection has given him absolute hell-because of his diabetes, his blood sugar is hard to control. When his blood sugar gets over 200, the excess sugar starts to feed the infection.

On September 22nd, he had surgery to replace his right knee and remove as much of the infected tissue that could be taken out. That went without complications, thankfully. What we didn't know was that some of the infected material from his knee had made its way into his bloodstream.

On September 29th, he started complaining of intense pain in his lower back. Over the next few days, the pain migrated up to the back of his neck, where he had an inflamed red lump about the size of a walnut. He went to see his doctor October 2nd. While trying to stand up, he fell. After he was helped up, his doctor decided to admit him to the hospital.

So on the 3rd, I went down to Kentucky to be there with him. He's been on strong antibiotics since then that have...for the lack of a better term, put him out of it. He's been getting better since then, and seemed much more with it when I left on the 6th.

>.>

Anyway, that's where I've been this weekend. I'm sorry for the delay! I'll be back in action this week.

Ragdoll

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ball on October 7th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Family first kitty. we will be her he will pull through.

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

Ball

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ashar on October 8th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Best wishes for your granddaddy! We'll always be awaiting anxiously for your return, so take all the time you need. :D
Ashar is being renovated. Be patient!

"Do not try to fight yourself. Such is the road to chaos."
Image Image Image
Ashar
Pushing onward

Words: 142780
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 1:04 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ragdoll on October 13th, 2014, 8:28 am

Hey everyone. As reluctant as I am to do this, it's honestly got to happen.

Real life is a mess for me. My grandpa's sick, I have personal issues that need to be resolved, and I just took on a new project that's been sucking most of my time and energy out of Mizahar.

So I'm going to retire as Riverfall's AS. I can't give the site the attention it deserves (honestly, I haven't for a long time) and it's not fair for me to occasionally cast a shred or two of my time Miz-ward.

I'll still be around as Elyra for now. Maybe in a little while when things free up for me I'll come back.

All my hugs!
Ragdoll

Ragdoll

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ball on October 13th, 2014, 1:09 pm

-Hugs the kitteh- life dictates you be there for family and projects. we will be here waiting for you.

Graders Please Note :

Thank you.

Ball

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on October 13th, 2014, 2:13 pm

Aw, I hope your issues will be resolved soon and you really get the necessary break.

But I'm glad you used my cute boxcode at least once, even if it's in your scrapbook! :D
Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)