OOC Info Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Come discuss OOC chatter, plots, and more!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Monarch on March 3rd, 2015, 4:28 pm

Monarch

Hey everyone. Just another update on my end.

I'm currently waiting on wiki editing rights before I can release the updated faction information, so that will be coming once I am able to start editing the lore. I'd rather release all the information I intend to get out at one time, rather than constantly releasing information that's contradictory to what's in the wiki.

My current focus is on grading, as we have a pretty hefty backlog that needs working through. After I can clean up the grading list a bit, I'll get your Seasonal Wages for Winter dealt with and see you all paid for your lovely work.

I'm very happy to see the amount of players we have for the next Spring, as well as the booming activity going on in the domain. Keep up the good work! Please remember to PM me if you have any questions, I enjoy interacting with you all. :)
Monarch
Did it for the juggles.

Words: 112689
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Jessor Yellowmoss on March 26th, 2015, 11:33 pm

Hello all!
Some of you might remember me, most of you probably do not. I took an unannounced absence last year due to mental health issues, and have just now managed to return. I apologize to those I left hanging, and hope that I can get back into the swing of things with Jess.

If you'd like to thread with me, just PM me and we can talk. Thank you!
Jessor Yellowmoss Image
Jessor Yellowmoss
Ride the Winds

Words: 41781
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2014, 1:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Slaughter on April 15th, 2015, 4:40 am

Zith Infestation

Good day Sunberth! This Zith is curious to know if there be any caves nearby worth inhabiting. A place like Sunberth that doesn't have any metropolitan authority to keep the Zith out (unless you count the population's general mistrust of outsiders), so I presume that it must have a small colony of Zith somewhere nearby, or even inside. I'd be happy to write up such a colony if none exist yet.

In the meantime, anyone have room for a Zith in their plot plans? :D
Slaughter may be picked up soon. Be patient!
Image Image Image
Slaughter
Fear is the greatest weapon

Words: 33554
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2015, 12:49 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Jessor Yellowmoss on April 16th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Hey Slaughter, welcome!
I'm not sure that an entire colony of Zith would be able to survive within Sunberth proper. We Sunberthians are pretty tough on our outsiders. ;)

That being said, I'm not entirely certain that a small handful of Zith couldn't survive in Sunberth, and if nothing else, I'm sure Slaughter could defend himself with his combat skills.

I'd be happy to thread with you, as well. Perhaps Jessor could finally learn some combat and get herself a few scars, yeah? PM me if you're interested and we can set something up. The same goes for anyone else! I'm open to new threads all season, and seeing as there haven't been many open threads here, I may just have to start one for you all. I'll post a link here if I do end up starting one.
Jessor Yellowmoss Image
Jessor Yellowmoss
Ride the Winds

Words: 41781
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2014, 1:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Terror on April 16th, 2015, 9:03 pm

I'm totes interested in threads, especially with Zith and people who aren't that combative. :)
Terror
through the fire and the flames.

Words: 18395
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2014, 9:31 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Dread on April 17th, 2015, 9:26 pm

Hello, everyone of the city Sunberth! :L

I'm Dread, la lovely demon child Zith person. I've flapped my way over to this place from Xy .-. Well, Dread did. I can't flap.

Anyway! I'm totally threadless. So, naturally, I'm looking for lots of lovelies to thread with! PM me if you are interested!!!

[To all my Zith-kin..... We should start a colony >:D And take over the world. Dread can be High King.....] {To all others.... You did not see that message ._.}

Zith | Common | Thoughts |
Dread
The Imp

Words: 1423
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2015, 10:14 pm
Character sheet

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Quinten on April 22nd, 2015, 10:44 am

Hello Sunberth. How was your day? Good? Well, I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but Quinten has arrived with his world domination plan... And he's starting with you Sunberth...
Quinten
Player

Words: 3548
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2015, 12:11 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Shakune on April 30th, 2015, 8:57 pm

Hey everyone!

I've created an open thread on the 85th for the calendar event on that date:

'85th - In another convention-defying move, the Gated Community opens up its doors for an all-night celebration honouring a festival of dubious origin. Most agree that the Community is celebrating Goldfinger's birthday, but the implications of this move trouble the rest of the city.'

Thought it might be a good opportunity for a Sunberth-style knees up, so feel free to join :)
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 281911
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2014, 10:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Slaughter on May 7th, 2015, 7:59 am

I just want to plug my open thread Near the End on the 56th that takes place in Baroque Bay. Anyone and everyone is free to join, and it would make the thread much more interesting. Come and see the Zith that blatantly flies around without a care in the world! Then watch him flee a growing mob (maybe)!
Slaughter may be picked up soon. Be patient!
Image Image Image
Slaughter
Fear is the greatest weapon

Words: 33554
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2015, 12:49 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Otaia on May 15th, 2015, 5:05 am

Hello, Sunberth! Otaia is a brand new PC, and she'll be a thief in your wonderful, chaotic little town. So, if anyone's interested in being pickpocketed, or even if you're not, shoot me a PM.
ImageImage
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/3 Threads
Otaia
Guard Your Pockets.

Words: 15780
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2015, 10:06 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes