OOC Info Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Come discuss OOC chatter, plots, and more!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Autumn Leithea on August 28th, 2015, 7:54 pm

Hey I thought all of us could come together to give Sunberth a proper goodbye with a thread of sorts, a major plot of storyteller esque magnitude, maybe Goss could come and write something awesome for us, but if not (she's definitely busy) we could come up with one together.
Autumn Leithea
Bohemian exuberance! :)

Words: 76525
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2012, 7:00 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Ashe on August 28th, 2015, 7:59 pm

My thoughts exactly, Perhaps a little something to give my mage reason to leave the city too?
Ashe
The closet mage

Words: 33740
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2015, 3:03 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Autumn Leithea on August 29th, 2015, 11:29 am

There was a ST thread a while back wherin there were widespread fires throughout all of Sunberth, affecting everyone within the city. I was thinking that a great storm hits Sunberth causing great destruction of the City itself and everyone must flee. Include it in your farewell to Sunberth, as we could not nearly fit enough of us in a single thread. This way after we return to Sunberth we'll have to rebuild the city in the wake of the storm. Ya know, on second though, I'm going to make the thread and leave it open, that way anyone can join.

Just an idea. :)
Autumn Leithea

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Otaia on September 4th, 2015, 1:06 pm

Sunberth isn't tagged "Closed" for some reason.
ImageImage
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/3 Threads
Otaia
Guard Your Pockets.

Words: 15780
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2015, 10:06 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Royal on December 6th, 2015, 1:56 pm

Sunberth has reopened for Winter 515AV!

Once again, our wonderful city of Anarchists is playable as of Winter 515AV.

What does this mean for the players who migrated out of Sunberth?
In line with this thread, only players who previously had to migrate OUT of Sunberth during its closure can now migrate back IN at no cost to the PC.
Gossamer wrote:If a Storyteller agrees to take on a city, former players that have migrated out, will be allowed to migrate back in to their former city ANYTIME after the storyteller becomes active. This will be called “Migrating In” and it will also be free of charge and take anywhere from one to five days to complete timestamp wise. If a storyteller fails to remain active, “Migrating Out” will happen again at season change or no new migrating inward will be allowed. Players who were not at the city previously will not be allowed to Migrate In. They must move about the game as normal taking in travel costs and travel times per usual.

New players are invited and welcomed to join as usual. ALL players (both new and those migrating in) are required to post in the Character registry before threading within Sunberth.

What next, Royal?
I'm planning on working through the grade requests over the next week, and I hope to have the Winter 515AV calendar up soon as well. In the meantime, I'd like to draw your attention to my office, where you can feel free to submit any requests for moderated threads.
Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Autumn Leithea on December 6th, 2015, 6:58 pm

Welcome Royal!
Autumn Leithea

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Framed on December 8th, 2015, 7:38 am

Royal

I'm glad someone had the balls to rule this shyke-town with the iron fist it needs. Can't say I agree with the whole rules and law thing, so I still don't like you. I'll see where this goes, one thing or the other. Just stay out of my business, and bring me yours if it's good.

-Grix

On a more serious note, you're amazing. Keep up the good work, Royal! Welcome to Sunberth and I'm glad to have ya here!

To everyone else:
Grix will be available for RP tomorrow, probably. He isn't going to change much beyond some fluffing of his concept. PM thread ideas, just know that I'm kinda one of them newbie types. Never done a thread on an RP forum, but I've been studying so it shouldn't be too hard.
Framed
Silk & Dagger

Words: 3202
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2015, 11:35 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Royal on December 8th, 2015, 12:13 pm

Autumn Thank you for the welcome! I appreciate it :)

Grix Your rebelliousness displeases me. Off with your head!

In all seriousness, thanks for the welcome. I hope I'll bring Sunberth back to it's glory days of thugs, thieves and dark alleyways.
Royal

Office

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Royal on December 8th, 2015, 8:05 pm

Hello Sunberthians!

The Calendar is now up!

I've also posted the Rumours thread, which is something I'm trialling for this season. Basically it includes prompts that are similar(ish) to the calendar challenges except that you, the players, don't know what lurks beneath. :paranoid: |:)

Meanwhile, I'm starting to develop the flora and fauna of Sunberth, so if you've got any nifty ideas, feel free to submit any suggestions to the relevant development/wishlist pages here.

If you have any concerns or questions, don't hesitate to PM me. I'm also interested in what everyone/anyone thinks about the calendar and the rumours thread. Any feedback is appreciated :)

Love from your Highness,
Royal.
Royal

Office

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Framed on December 9th, 2015, 4:37 am

I'd really like to see the wilderness and any cavernous areas expanded on in Sunberth, so I'm glad that you're asking for fauna/flora.
Framed
Silk & Dagger

Words: 3202
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2015, 11:35 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext