[Closed] Fallon's Coffee Break Codes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

[Open] Fallon's Coffee Break Codes

Postby Lisana on March 26th, 2015, 12:16 am

Who is it for? Lisana
What is it? Post Template and Signature.
Design/General Idea: Possibly something revolving around animation. Like, a basic sketch of a person or something., or a little guy made out of wood (Example). maybe like, a pile of papers, or something. If you can't tell, I'm going for the whole "piles of papers and thingies being written down" thing, if that makes any sense.
Pallet: Browns and greys, possibly some pink?
Model: Alexz Johnson, although I'd like something without her in it.
Quote: None. Although if you can come up with something
Do you need the code at the bottom? Nope.
Anything else? Thank you!

EDIT: I missed some stuff in the rules, ignore this.
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Yra on April 3rd, 2015, 6:20 pm

Who is it for? Yra.
What is it? Post Template.
Design/General Idea: I see these used around a lot, so I definitely want in: splatter header with blur and a fade out at the bottom. Something starry, to denote a connection to the sky, would be super cool!
Pallet: Deep red, gold, mauve. Sunny colours in the winter and autumn, namely.
Model: Lee Sung Kyung
Quote: "Yra", simply!
Do you need the code at the bottom? No.
Anything else? I really like scriptive fonts! Also on the list of things I really like are your templates!
Yra
there are no strings on me.

Words: 66902
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 3:32 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Naiya on April 13th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Who is it for? Naiya
What is it? Post Template
Design/General Idea: Paint splatter and possibly image blur/merge. Naiya is coming out of a phase of her life where her every move was dictated by her family. Now she is newly married, and coming out of her shell -- albeit slowly. So something that reflects that sort of outlook, if that inspires your creativity. Otherwise, Naiya in a surrounding of plains, or grass, or with horses.
Pallet: Blues, greens, and golds. A spring palate. Something that speaks of change and beginnings.
Model: This orthis both have the right sort of feel, both being less exuberant than some of the other images of the model. Alison Sudol is the model though, if you'd prefer to find your own image, or dislike the ones I showed you.
Quote: With the idea of new beginnings in mind, if you find yourself inspired to put a quote, I don't mind, but I am not one for finding good quotes or coming up with them. I also know that some templates beg for PC names to be added, so if you find that's the case, than her name can be added in. Otherwise, I don't have any quotes in mind.
Do you need the code at the bottom? No, thanks!
Anything else? Nope! I hope this is a solid enough plan for you. No fretting!
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Alija on April 13th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Who is it for? Alija!
What is it? Post Template
Design/General Idea: Fire! Basically I want a post template to use during blacksmithing threads, so I want a feeling of flames. This doesn't necessarily mean flames, just the sort of feel to it. (Sorry, I'm rubbish at explaining) I like the fade out templates, and the splatter. Perhaps that? I'm sorry if it isn't enough guidance! Feel free to ask me more! Whatever you do will be fine, so don't fret!
Pallet: Oranges, reds, yellows, think flames! :)
Model: This picture, or this one but if they really doesn't suit you, feel free to find another one. The model is Daria Werbowy.
Quote: Alija or nothing
Do you need the code at the bottom? Yes
Anything else? Thanks in advance!
Alija
Blacksmith and Aurist

Words: 349054
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

[Closed] Fallon's Coffee Break Codes

Postby Fallon on April 13th, 2015, 9:14 pm

13/04/2015 Update:

Coffee Break Codes are closed while I play catchup and tend to end of year University Final stuff. Please be patient, no more requests after this point until the open tag returns. Thank you.
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

FFA - The Mizaharian Tone

Postby Fallon on August 18th, 2015, 7:51 pm

The Mizaharian Tone CS

Taking another view on the "keeping it simple" or "minimalist" route. This CS is a one post monster split into sections and good for those who want long lengths instead of the compact. It also does not use tables, but instead uses columns that are straightforward to adjust and add to. Neatly laid out, this template will automatically adjust and change in height as required and has the tables ready to go for input. At the top is room for a 200px by 200px image, but it can quite comfortably got up to 250px wide if desired.

Color palette:
  • Information Box background-color: #4a3030
  • Heading/highlights: #e2c9a1
  • Text: #9F8C7B
  • Table color: #4a3030,#3D2828
  • Line break color: #e2c9a1

On an unrelated note. Coffee Codes is not completely open for business yet. However, if there are those who have put in requests for codes before closure and still would like one from me (because I haven't gotten round to it) please let me know ASAP with a link to the request and I'll put it on to the to do list.

Alias:
Titles:

Race:
Height:
Weight:

Profession:
Housing:

Merits:
Flaws:

Gnosis:
Character Name

Physical Appearance:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Personality:

History:

Housing:

Skills:

PictureSkillExperienceTotalRank
#####
#####
#####
#####

Lores:

Lore 1
Lore 2
Lore 3
Lore 4
Lore 5
Lore 6
Lore 7
Lore 8
Lore 9
Lore 10
Lore 11
Lore 12

Possessions:

• Simple Shirt
  • Simple Pants
  • Simple Undergarments
  • Simple Cloak or Coat
  • Simple Boots
  • 1 Waterskin
  • 1 Backpack which contains:
  • Comb (Wood)
  • Brush (Wood)
  • Soap
  • Razor
  • Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
  • 1 eating knife
  • Flint & Steel
  • 100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom:

Ledger:

NameCreditDebitTotal
Starting Package100gm#100gm
####
####
####

Threads:

DateName
Day, Season, Year#
##
##
##
##
##
##

Code: Select all
[style2=width: 700px; margin: auto; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; color: #9F8C7B;][style=width: 280px; float:right; padding:10px; background-color: #4a3030;][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=29114[/img][/center]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Titles:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Profession:[/b]
[b]Housing:[/b]

[b]Merits:[/b]
[b]Flaws:[/b]

[b]Gnosis:[/b][/style][style=font-size: 220%; width:380px][color=#e2c9a1][size=200][b]Character Name[/b][/size][/color][/style][style=width:300px; padding:5px; border: solid; border-color: #e2c9a1; border-width: 0px 0px 1px 0px; margin-left: 40px][/style]
[color=#e2c9a1][size=150][b]Physical Appearance:[/b][/size][/color]

[style=width:350px; padding:5px; border: solid; border-color: #e2c9a1; border-width: 0px 0px 1px 0px; margin:auto][/style]
[color=#e2c9a1][size=150][b]Personality:[/b][/size][/color]

[style=width:350px; padding:5px; border: solid; border-color: #e2c9a1; border-width: 0px 0px 1px 0px; margin:auto][/style]
[color=#e2c9a1][size=150][b]History:[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#e2c9a1][size=150][b]Housing:[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#e2c9a1][size=150][b]Skills:[/b][/size][/color]

[center][table2=#4a3030,#3D2828][b]Picture[/b]|[b]Skill[/b]|[b]Experience[/b]|[b]Total[/b]|[b]Rank[/b]
#|#|#|#|#
#|#|#|#|#
#|#|#|#|#
#|#|#|#|#[/table2][/center]

[color=#e2c9a1][size=150][b]Lores:[/b][/size][/color]

[columns=4]Lore 1
Lore 2
Lore 3
Lore 4
Lore 5
Lore 6
Lore 7
Lore 8
Lore 9
Lore 10
Lore 11
Lore 12[/columns]

[color=#e2c9a1][size=150][b]Possessions:[/b][/size][/color]

[columns=2][list][*]Simple Shirt
[*]Simple Pants
[*]Simple Undergarments
[*]Simple Cloak or Coat
[*]Simple Boots
[*]1 Waterskin
[*]1 Backpack which contains:
[*]Comb (Wood)
[*]Brush (Wood)
[*]Soap
[*]Razor
[*]Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
[*]1 eating knife
[*]Flint & Steel
[*]100 Gold Mizas[/list][/columns]
[b]Heirloom:[/b]

[color=#e2c9a1][size=150][b]Ledger:[/b][/size][/color]

[center][table2=#4a3030,#3D2828][b]Name[/b]|[b]Credit[/b]|[b]Debit[/b]|[b]Total[/b]
Starting Package|100gm|#|100gm
#|#|#|#
#|#|#|#
#|#|#|#[/table2][/center]

[color=#e2c9a1][size=150][b]Threads:[/b][/size][/color]

[center][table2=#4a3030,#3D2828][b]Date[/b]|[b]Name[/b]
Day, Season, Year|#
#|#
#|#
#|#
#|#
#|#
#|#[/table2][/center][/style2]
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous