OOC Info Riverfall's Whimsical Spring 516 Character Registry

Please register if you are living, visiting, or posting whatsoever in Riverfall.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Riverfall's Whimsical Spring 516 Character Registry

Postby Gossamer on February 29th, 2016, 7:25 am

Welcome To 516 AV!!!

In Spring 516AV we are stepping everything up just like we did last season. That's right. Riverfall is going to go hardcore intense rp and we are going to encourage the whole cast and crew to dive deep and play hard.

If you have a character you'd like to play here for Spring 516 AV, please register yourself and answer all the questions below thoroughly. Please don't just answer with Yes or No responses. That is no fun. These registries help shape the playerbase and gives the rest of the residents and staff an idea of who's here and why. The same goes for all the visitors. It helps to know who the cast and crew of Riverfall is going to be and what are some of their motivations.

Simply fill out the form below (I've included a cut and paste code)... and post it in this thread. That way other pcs of a like mind might be able to comb through the registry and find other like-minded individuals they can make friends (or enemies) with and start threads. Please feel free to include any information in the registry you'd like beyond the requested information. This means motivations, what you want to get out of your time in Riverfall, etc. This data will immediately help both us storyteller's and other pcs in our quest to provide you the best rp we can here in the Domain.

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Age, Sex, Race?
Describe your character in a short abstract?
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
What does your character want to learn this season?
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
   [center][size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': [/b]
[b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[b]Describe your character in a short abstract?[/b]
[b]Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?  If not, how long are  you visiting for? [/b]
[b]What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?[/b]
[b]If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? [/b]
[b]Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members?[/b]
[b]Do you like social threads?  Why or why not?[/b]
[b]What does your character want to learn this season?[/b]
[b]Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?[/b]
[b]Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?[/b]
[b]Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?[/b]
[b]In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Wikus on February 29th, 2016, 10:25 am

Character Registry

Wikus. He calls himself 'worm', so feel free to choose.

Age, Sex, Race?

36 / Male / Human.

A whimsical, dirty, wicked blighter that roams around the world without a real objective.

Not a resident. Wikus will be around until the 30th of so.

The 56th of Winter, Riverfall event in which people fell in love at first sight. I did the thread with Kiva, and Wikus' confidence evolved greatly thanks to the events that happened within. I think that returned some confidence to him, and that brashness he usually have has shined a little more in winter. I expect the intensity of said confidence to be even stronger this spring.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?

Honestly, I'm more interested in Vayt than anyone else. Due to the silent nature of Wikus' encounter with his lord once he got marked, he doesn't really know a thing about his Lord - not even his name. Its the one God I can feel Wikus identify himself with, and although there are others like Ivak or Ssena that he'd be very interested in meeting, Vayt will always be the main priority. Both for him and for me.

Yes. Spring will be a season in which Wikus will be involved in a lot of violence, which is a huge relief for me as Fall/Winter gave me the impression that Wikus is a vegetable - boring.

Sure. While romance is something I believe Wikus will never achieve, sex is something common for him. If you're looking for an emotionally shallow and rather disturbing sexual experience, please PM me.

The Shroud, although Wikus is not aware of this. Poison the world, cull the weak and you can maybe earn a place within.

I'm not taking any social threads this season, as they are by far the types of threads I cannot stand. Wikus is not meant for such things, and neither am I.

For fall, I hope WIkus can be introduced to the logistics behind a slaver business. On a more concrete note, I hope he can be introduced to dual wielding whips, like any good Master should be :P

Depending on who is coming this spring! While I don't usually speak this, every single thread I've had in winter with any of the other players I really enjoyed. I'm a simple man.

For the moment, I have the biggest interest in meeting Ialari as I've stalked her CS many, many times now.

Ehm... XD. Honestly, I'm tired of 'Vegetable Wikus' as I've come to brand my own character. I'm tired of him being passive and recluse, and make him struggle in conversations when he should be struggling to survive. I want Wikus to finally shine in that particular light that suits him - madness, disease, mental issues. I don't think I've been fair to him by neglecting him said qualities.

I want him to be a legit villain instead of a testing probee as he's been.

It had many flowers, Wikus digs that XD. On a more serious note, I chose Riverfall specifically because of the high living standards and the decreased chances of his 'condition' being found. I joined with a very null knowledge of Mizahar, and I've also been 'testing' Wikus to find out more about him before going after big plots or 'unveiling' him. I can't say that I've leaned as much as I would have liked, but I've made a lot of progress nonetheless so I feel confident to tackle this season with a lot of joy.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

An orgy, lol.

Jokes aside, I've never had a moderated thread before and the thought of being part of one scares me. I've expressed many times how insecure I feel about my writing at times, and under the fixed stare from a moderator I would really flip. For Wikus, I would love something related to the Blight, Vayt, the Shroud... you get the idea. He needs to learn about the power he wields, about his God, about his task... Currently, he doesn't even know Vayt's name, and he isn't even aware that the man who branded him was a God. Ignorance is strong with him, and although I don't want to fix that, I do need some details on the most important aspect of his life.

Beside that, I'm really open for anything. If you Goss want to run something for me, pinch my rear and let me know.

Additional Comments:

I'm really excited for this season. Winter in RF surprised me as it was very active, and although I didn't do anything really violent, I got the chance to write with a lot of good roleplayers and interesting characters that I simply fell in love with. The Superpower plot was really interesting, and reaching 50k words in a season was a very appreciated challenge.

I know that spring will be on the same level of awesomeness, or even more. I can't wait for find out more about Kesser, and hopefully to roleplay with you all! If you're interested in a thread, please let me know.

WIKUS

Thanks to Kiva for this amazing template.
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Amunet on March 1st, 2016, 1:24 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Amunet Shimmerstone, Amu
Age, Sex, Race? 19 (as of the 15th of spring), Female, Drykas
Describe your character in a short abstract? The Healer is a kind and compassionate sort. There is this fiery free spirit about the little lady.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not a resident. Here from the 14th through the 41st
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? captured by pirates in the winter
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? There are so many but perhaps Bala would be nice.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? yes and no. the character will defend herself but is not naturally leaning towards violence.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes. It is the natural recourse of people meeting and things happen.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes, meet new people and make contacts. networking. you never know who you meet.
What does your character want to learn this season? She is stronger than she thinks.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? everyone i can possibly thread with during my time here.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? survive the plot.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It fell in with the spring route with endrykas coming through as it fell into place for the plosts this spring.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? More of a connection with the gods. More understanding of creation.

Additional Comments: This is going to be an awesome season.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Eosi on March 1st, 2016, 1:51 am

Character Registry

Eosi Barlowe.

Age, Sex, Race?

24, female, human.

Eosi is a determined spirit, equal parts passion and discipline. She is a natural born-leader and looks to galvanize others to action. At the height of her efficiency she is a genuine inspiration and a talented problem solver. Her stumbling blocks are her pride, refusal to yield to others and her impossibly high standards of behavior.

Not a Kuvan but she's here indefinitely.

A rather harrowing experience while leading an expedition in the Grass for the Antiquities Society resulted in several casualties and a lot of collateral damage, caused directly by Eosi's leadership. She bears several physical injuries along with the weight of her guilt.

Eosi would want to meet Ivak, naturally. She has yet to actually meet her patron deity. Secondarily, Wysar. Discipline is certainly important to her and it is something she practices daily.

Certainly! Why? Because Eosi is a character designed for conflict.

I do, yes. Love is an important part of any plot. But also because hers especially is complex, fruitful and challenging.

Eosi aspires to be an Azenth! Then, recruit a Triad.

Only social threads with a purpose.

More about Ivak. More about Reimancy. More about other people, but only a select few. She wants to resolve whatever is causing Riverfall to go bananas for the last few seasons. And lastly, where the hell Leo has been.

Ialari, Amunet and other cool people. Also Caelum if he one day returns.

I want Eosi to experience wonderful triumphs and crushing failures. I just want to see her grow.

I chose it because it is literally my second favorite city in the whole damn game. Aside from the obvious...

Maybe a gnosis thread? Pretty please? :D

Additional Comments:

Let's do the damn thing!

Last edited by Eosi on March 4th, 2016, 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eosi
Act first. Teach them to fear you.

Words: 244471
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2012, 7:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Cyrene Everwind on March 1st, 2016, 1:57 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Cyrene Everwind
Age, Sex, Race? 445, Female, Eth-Isur
Describe your character in a short abstract? An oddity of the heavens both grounded in reality with ehr head in the clouds. Just dont annoy her too much else you'll find out why she spends all day hitting things.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not a resident, visiting for 20 days from the 46th to the 66th in spring on the mischief heading to lhavit!
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Most revently would be the fact that she heard about a new smithing technique in lhavit that she hasn't come across. Being a perveyor of all kinds of smithing knowledge she's off in search of it.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Leth. Cyrene is a leth-efel. So she'd be beyond happy to see him again. If even only briefly
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Go for it. Mostly becuase combat is something i seriously enjoy OOC
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I don't mind however Cy is not the type, she's seen so many attachments fade and whittle away into dust that it's left her a little jaded to contact with others.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No and by proxy no.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Kind of but i have the bad habbit of blending them with something else.
What does your character want to learn this season? Whatever is willing to be taught. primairly though smithing techniques and how to refine her voice a little.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Any of the lovely ladies and gents which reside here.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want Cyrene to break out of her grumpiness a little more when she's in her eth skin. To feel free and more like the wind.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Passing by and i've wanted to see what this beautiful place is like with Cyrene.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? In all Honesty, i'd love to Have Cyrene have a meeting with Izurdin again, or a test of her current skills. Something that forces her out of her and my comfort zone with her. And really makes both me and her think.

Additional Comments: Lovely to be here, and i'm so sad that i just skirt by both Wikus and Amu. Dang-it mischief sail times !

Cyrene Everwind
Beauty in the Blaze. Song in the Steel

Words: 89296
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2016, 10:34 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Karin on March 1st, 2016, 12:12 pm

Character Registry

Karin Ironyach, born Saeunni but no-body knows that!
Age, Sex, Race?
17, Female, Human, Svefra
Karin is a girl who is just about to move out of moody, teenager phase. She's a Svefra without the sea, without a pod, without a real family. She's just venturing into the world, naive but determined.
Simply a visitor, staying from 46th - 66th, travelling on the Mischief, although depending what happens, she might stay longer than that.

EDIT: Karin is a visitor, however she will be staying indefinitely from the 46th onwards.
There's a few things really. She's met another Svefra, who just might be a friend. But then (in an on-going thread), she's also had a fight with her family, and experienced the horrors of undead that was Alvadas' Winter. It's been a bit tumultuous.
They would want to meet Laviku, the Sea Father. Although she would be intensely shy, and equally intensely curious, with about a thousand different questions.
Karin as a character has hardly experienced fighting during her life, but it's something I'm interested in developing with her, so yes!
I would, but with Karin, no. Not her thing just yet.
No groups or cults. She wouldn't be interested in joining one either.
Yes, but under special circumstances. Those being ones where the thread at least has some sort of plan to it. Mostly because Karin is not much of a chatter, and finds chatting pretty awkward.
Most of all, my character wants to learn more about Svefra culture. And find her father. And apart from that... she's pretty open. She wants to leave things behind.
I don't really know any other RF PCs! If there are any Svefra in the city, then Karin would love to meet them.
What I'd like to see her do is develop more as an adult, rather than an awkward teenager. I want her to grow a little.
Because it'll be a culture shock. Also because in my head, it just looks so gorgeous.
If the sky is the limit, I'd say some kind of meeting with Laviku, because that would really solidify her relationship with the waves. That would most definitely be awesome-sauce.

Additional Comments:
I am stoked to explore Riverfall! :D Happy Spring everyone!
Last edited by Karin on March 6th, 2016, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Jay Darkcrest on March 1st, 2016, 4:13 pm

Jay Darkcrest. Usually goes by Jay.

Age, Sex, Race?
4, male, Kelvic.

Jay is a marten Kelvic, brought up by Svefra, and a Stormwarden. He was separated from his pod in a storm near Zeltiva, but instead of dealing with the pain of losing his family, he tries to ignore it. He's adventurous, curious, dedicated to Zulrav and (like all Kelvics, I think?) always looking for a bondmate.

Nope, visiting from 46th till 66th with the Mischief.

He fought together with other Alvads to defend the city against an invasion of undead as part of a city-wide plot. I'm still writing that thread, but he'll interact with a ghost for the first time and be reminded of his family once again. Of course, fighting and killing undead will be enough of a shock on its own, but I also want him to realize (not in that thread, but in the future) that he can't keep running from the past.

Jay already met Zulrav when he was marked and he would love to meet Him again! Growing up among Svefra, he was taught to respect Laviku, but that is more like tradition to him. Laviku has never done anything for him personally, but Zulrav has. Also, Jay feels connected to the wind, he loves high places and isn't really afraid of storms (although he should be...).

Within reason. :P Aye, combat is fun to write about and I'd like to do more of that.

Aye, I'd love to. Jay seems innocent, but he has no problem with expressing his feelings... all of them. He's not the type for a one-night stand though. When he falls for someone, I want that someone to become his mate too.

Nope, unless you count the crew of the Mischief. :P And they could always use deckhands or talented performers!

Aye! Jay is social and enjoys meeting new people. I do think there should be some sort of other action in a social thread to make it more interesting though!

Jay doesn't really have any plans. He tends to drift and follow his instinct, although he's always trying to boost his skills related to survival. And he likes to see the world, but that is a given when traveling with the Mischief!

He doesn't know any RF PCs yet.

I'd like him to meet new people, do new things and have varied experiences. In short, character development.

Well, it's part of the route of the Mischief, so I didn't exactly choose it. But I do love RF for its myriad of locations and opportunities. The city has a core concept (Akalak trying to survive by luring women into their midst...), but I feel like you can really do and achieve anything you can imagine within that concept because it's so well-developed. It makes sense that it's inhabited by many different and interesting PCs too!

Probably an adventure connected to Zulrav. A dangerous task given by the Storm Lord that also ties into a Mizahar-wide plot, however small. That'd be awesome!

Additional Comments:
I've been looking forward to coming to RF with Jay and will start PMing people for threads soon! If you feel like your PC could gain something from meeting with him, don't hesitate to contact me though! I'm open to all kinds of threads.
Jay Darkcrest
Pledge Faith to the Land

Words: 90114
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 6:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kaie on March 3rd, 2016, 5:11 am

Character Registry

Kaie of the Cutthroat Shadows

Age, Sex, Race?
20, Female, Myrian

Kaie is an impulsive, independent Myrian woman with a passion for combat and adventurous intrigue. Marked by her beloved Goddess Queen Myri in Taloba as a girl, she has brought with her both her faith and the stereotypical ferocity associated with her race in her travels abroad. Yet she is not one to be underestimated. Eager to learn and explore the "barbarian" world, Kaie is far more than just a savage presumably cursed with an insatiable blood lust.

Not a Kuvan, but the stay is indefinite.

Acquiring a new gift has destabilized the finally grounded Myrian. Learning to find balance between her logical mind and the motivations/inclinations that come with her ability has not been an easy road.

Since Kaie has already met Myri, it would be the greatest honor in her eyes to find herself in Akajia's presence. The Cutthroat Shadow clan was built on the foundations of reverence for the Mistress of Night long before Myri the Merciless came along to unify the clans into one nation. To be deemed worthy to share the very room with Akajia would validate her belonging in the legacy of her ancestors and her living kin.

Of course! I have an immense OOC passion for combat, and its obvious I've allowed that part of myself as a writer to spill into the character I write for. Besides, what true Myrian could suffer through a life of pacifism? :D

I don't mind it. Kaie's a wanderer with a dangerous lifestyle. Love doesn't come easy, but falling into bed with someone now and then is bound to happen. It's a reality in life and thus should be present in the life of my character's.

Well, the Myrians themselves are sort of a massive cult themselves. So yes and yes.

I'm always on the fence with this question. Social banter in a tavern or other casual setting has in the past proven to be exciting in itself, so I'm reluctant to rule out the worth of any social threads. By the same token, I prefer threads with thoughtful plots that really challenge the characters thrust within them. I really value character development above a convenient meet-and-greet.

Kaie wants to learn how to give back in ways that exceed mercenary work. So much of what she does in life is destructive, and I think it would be a rewarding experience is she could put some of her demons to bed by learning to be altruistic.

Oh, man. This is such a cop-out, but I wouldn't know where to start. I'd love to expose Kaie to as many different characters as possible. Maybe find someone to butt heads with. Is that talk of some pesky Azenth nonsense I hear? :D

As a player, I would love to see Kaie's devotion toward Akajia recognized. I think it would be an awesome opportunity for character development if she were to be able to gain the Goddess's attention, only if deserved.

I chose Riverfall because it was a diverse and ever-changing setting that I really lusted for as a writer. Each season brings with it new challenges for myself and my character. What's better than that?

I would love if Kaie were given a chance to earn a blessing from Akajia...but make her work for it!

Additional Comments:
Looking forward to writing with many of you! Don't be afraid to drop me a line.

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Vypec on March 3rd, 2016, 9:42 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Vypec/ Vypal Algranos

Age, Sex, Race? 35, Male, Akalak

Describe your character in a short abstract? Vypec is the youngest son of the Algranos family, an old group of proud, traditional Akalak. He values the tenets of discipline and honor in all things, ideally. He and his brother, Vypal, often struggle with the morality of their decisions, both sitting at opposite ends of the spectrum. He sees himself as honorable and moral, though these traits are heavily shrouded in his own ethnocentrism. He will compromise his honor and his morality for the good of the city and his gods without blinking an eye, defending these actions as the protecting Riverfall. A lifetime of training in the Sasarans and under his elders in the Algranos family has left Vypec with an acute awareness of duty and a dark ruthlessness that he would ride through the ranks of the Kuvay'Nas.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Resident

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?Vypec/Vypal was plagued with an ability to merge with his own shadow, causing anxiety about Akajia's happiness with her service to her. He thought that she may have been angry with him and cursed him, or else had a task for him that he was failing at. He was also forced to do harm on a criminal, cutting her fingers off. This was the first time that his martial training had been tested against something he saw as more than a beast, (Zith and other SoG beasts excluded.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Akajia or Wysar, because these are the parent deities of his race and the only worthy of his dedication. Though he respects all the gods in their own right, these are the ones he worships.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, because Mizahar seems like a violent world and the Akalak are warriors. Violence is as much a part of them as discipline and honor, to me. Vypec aspires to be a great warrior and defend his city, and he plans to do that by inflicting violence on those he sees as threats.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Sure, in good taste. Love is important for each and every character I think. Especially when considering the Akalak, who are desperately trying to continue their race, and that only happens one way :P

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Yes, the Kuvay'Nas. They are taking volunteers currently I think.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I do, because they are important for fleshing out a character and making them more personable.

What does your character want to learn this season? He wants to learn more spy craft skills (Intelligence), and improve on his martial abilities in general. He would also like to improve his leadership skills, riding skills, and learn to read and write I think.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Any and all of them!

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Go on missions for the Kuvay'Nas and earn some important responsibilities within the organization.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I love the idea of the city, and I think the longevity of the Akalak adds a lot of stability. Also it seems to have a health player base.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Kuvay'Nas missions. Meeting Nevar Chavin maybe :) Perhaps in the future another meeting with Akajia or Wysar.

Additional Comments: Can't wait to find out more about the mysterious businessman we all love!
Vypec
Night Stalker

Words: 156592
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2016, 6:49 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Adyel on March 4th, 2016, 12:43 am

Character Registry

Adyel Gaelson Goes by Adyel.
Age, Sex, Race?1(Kelvic), M, Kelvic
Describe your character in a short abstract?Adyel is considered shy at most parts whenever he'll meet a new Person/stranger. Mostly loyal to the fact, cordial and gregarious once he gets used to the people around him.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Resident.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Becoming marked by the God Yahal (that thread is within HD, and only available to St's) Encountering Wikus was another as well.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Adyel hadn't been introduced into much religion as of yet, but I guess if Adyel would have a choice of choosing he would possibly choose Akin. The God of creativity.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, in a sort. It twists the plot a bit, and a lot of detail can be placed within. I'm hoping to not intrigue Adyel in any sorts of violence. Basically at least have him prove his religion implements and artistic abilities.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes, but not quite at this moment. I
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? I'd say no...
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?It does depend on where and how the characters meet. But, in other terms, yes.
What does your character want to learn this season? Drawing/arts. And the ways of being religious.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Those of whom who would still be at The Sanctuary mostly. Other than that, those who would strike Adyel as cordial and kind.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?It seemed to me that RF was the best place to put the boy in. Besides the fact that his mother passed nonkess than a season or so ago. But, time can only tell to make such decisions right?
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?Not sure.

Additional Comments:
Thanks Goss, for modding RF. I enjoy writing within this amazing city Goss. I don't know where I'd put Adyel if there wasn't a RF. :)

Credits go to Graham Whipmane! Thank you.
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next