New Location in Endrykas?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on April 26th, 2016, 1:18 am

Who all would be interested in a new location to use in the Sea of Grass as a new thread spot? I was hoping should this idea be welcomed by everyone to create a set of ruins in Kai'Neha Valley.
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Caesi Starguide on April 26th, 2016, 1:45 am

That is a great idea Jasmine. It would make for many interesting threads I think. :thumbsup:

Credit Goes to Prophet for the beautiful Signature!
Caesi Starguide
Player

Words: 191870
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2016, 9:56 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Prophet on April 26th, 2016, 2:40 am

I like the idea of a ruins within the Sea of Grass but Kai'neha Valley is an existing location so you would need approval from Gossamer for that since it falls under the Regional category and not the domain of Endrykas.

Maybe you could just gauge interest for the ruins and then once the concept is more solid, the staff can help you figure out where it would be best located.

I'm 110% behind this idea. I'm anxious to see some details of the ruins and what sort of crazy secrets it might hold. Good luck.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on April 26th, 2016, 3:08 am

I For one would be very happy with a ruins added to the game and would love to help develop it but again perhaps you could make an outline and then the staff of that location would be able to best draw up a location it would fit in at.
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on April 26th, 2016, 4:51 am

I am working on a draft right now Vivienne. I was hoping to see just how well it would be received before submitting it.
Jasmine Stormblood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Asarni Zelluni on April 26th, 2016, 12:50 pm

I think this sounds like a wonderful idea, Jasmine! Could certainly be very interesting to have a set of ruins, perhaps with an attached ghost NPC or two?
"Common"
"Pavi"
Asarni Zelluni
Player

Words: 22483
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2016, 12:22 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Shimoje on April 27th, 2016, 1:20 am

I know that within the city itself Syliras offers a way to post up new locations in the development thread. Could such a thing exist for Endrykas as well? Seeing as how it is a specific city under the govern of STs?
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on April 27th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Yria Ruins has been posted to the Article Approval Forum. Wish me luck guys!
Jasmine Stormblood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)